The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some personal observations and opinions, I think V4.5 will have some Ura-similarities in the same way V4 has some En-similarities but for a start the V4.5 instructions still show a discipline bar which is gone from both En and Ura-Tama. I also think its doubtful that the V4.5 will have a similar "back-story" to the Ura-Tama (spaceship flew into planets mouth was very dark, blue pixels, Ura-TamaTown, Don Big Boss Gotch etc.) I think its more likely that they will just use either the same or a similar TamaTown to the current one. I'm not sure about the Ura-similar games though, I have 2 Ura-Tama and there are 3 games one for each skill point category the V4.5 instructions show 5 games suggesting that the first 2 are still random point games and they all look newly thought up not copied from Ura-Tama.

Still looks interesting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats awesome, but the v4.5 is not really any different from the v4 exept for the new items, characters and games.

Ummm. Not really. The UraTama came out in July 2006. Since then there have been several new Tamagotchi models released in Japan, including these models: TamaSchool (aka Tamagotchi School or TamaSuku) version 1, TamaSchool version 2, TamagoChu, and the Odenkun Tamagotchis.
oh and the only thing they really caught up with is the style of design.

not the uratama...

sorta dissapointing ain't it.

Some personal observations and opinions, I think V4.5 will have some Ura-similarities in the same way V4 has some En-similarities but for a start the V4.5 instructions still show a discipline bar which is gone from both En and Ura-Tama. I also think its doubtful that the V4.5 will have a similar "back-story" to the Ura-Tama (spaceship flew into planets mouth was very dark, blue pixels, Ura-TamaTown, Don Big Boss Gotch etc.) I think its more likely that they will just use either the same or a similar TamaTown to the current one. I'm not sure about the Ura-similar games though, I have 2 Ura-Tama and there are 3 games one for each skill point category the V4.5 instructions show 5 games suggesting that the first 2 are still random point games and they all look newly thought up not copied from Ura-Tama.
Still looks interesting though.
Actually, Don appeared in Corner Shop 2, with the Americanized name of Big Boss Gotchi, so who knows?

Anyway, I'm hoping Hatenazoku and/or Bikkurizoku characters are used for the universal slots. I'm still buying it if they're not, though - Mukimukitchi will be a cool character to raise over the Summer.

I can't wait for 4.5 to come out! I like the personality traits...funny, gorgeous and spiritual. Sounds fun! Also, I like the star thingy on top of the antannae...much more exciting than a plain old ball :)

Actually, Don appeared in Corner Shop 2, with the Americanized name of Big Boss Gotchi, so who knows?
Anyway, I'm hoping Hatenazoku and/or Bikkurizoku characters are used for the universal slots. I'm still buying it if they're not, though - Mukimukitchi will be a cool character to raise over the Summer.
Yeah but I'm talking character origins and back-story on the V4.5 itself, we know the V4.5 will be different from its "lookalike" UraTama, unlike TCS2 which has lots of characters not even on any Tamagotchi, like you say who knows though. I wouldn't hold your breath for the Hatena and Bikkuri characters, its possible but it didn't happen with V4 - characters from EnTama but no Hatena characters. You could always get an EnTama or UraTama for the Mystery Dating Service characters (its one of the reasons I bought them).

Just because it looks like the Uratama doen't mean it is one. Surly, the design is the same but what is the point of re-releasing something with a new name? Any way, this will be english, the Uratama was Japanese.

I actually already knew that. I was wondering how to do all the jobs so I went to tamagotchi.com for the V4 instructions. But I think it was some kind of mistake - instead of giving you the V4 instructions, it had the V4.5 instructions! But good to post it :)

Is it true that there will be a microphone to talk to your tama on the new one? :furawatchi:

That is really cool! I love the tamagotchi v4.5 images and I can't wait for them to come out!

I highly doubt it, where did you hear about that rumor?

//Haze
Wait.That was something different. Nvm. ^_^

Actually, the V4.5 is coming out next month according to Admin's latest news.
Good, I can buy it with meh birthday money!

I think the V4.5 is going to be great, and I like the little star on the antennae. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back