The old days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer the old ones...it's just silly now. like seriously a tama family? i remember when there was like just v2 and it was so cool cause it had a shop....and now it's like this whole tama family of like rockstars or whatever....i stopped buying at v4

Hey Tama Fans

I used to have 2 V1 tama's i still remember the game where u jump over the logs. :D it was so much fun! i remember 1 day i took my tama to school (it wasnt banned yet) and i lost it! well i thought i did. i was crying and crying, then

we cleaned out our desks and i found it at the very back. i must hav put it there so no one would find it. good hiding spot if u ask me cuz i couldnt even find it! lol good times good times. :D

Ahh, the good old days of Tamagotchis. I was only in second grade at the time, but I remember it all. Everyone had a tamagotchi, cared for it, and had a 100% full friend list. Tiny beeps were easily heard throughout the day. This wonderful trend carried on until the v3s came out at my school. Then, all of a sudden...

BOOM.

Tamagotchis got banned from the school. :furawatchi:

I miss the old days of tamagotchis so much, I've almost started to cry. Now, many of those wonderful tamas lie in drawers, untouched for years. I still care for mine, but I think this is why tamagotchis aren't as popular anymore. Why did they have to go and ban them from school? The kids could still pause it and turn off the sound, and play with it during recess! Maybe the teachers thought it was "majorly distracting a child's learning" or something like that? To this day, I still sneak my tamagotchi into school every once and a while, in memory of those days.

~Rainbow-Monkey :D

Yep, I remember. I was in grade 3, and my friend had one. I had no idea what they were at the time, but he showed it to me and I played with it a lot. Then like... a year later I got my first Tamagotchi, that just so happened to be a V1. My V1 is still going now - I reset it in hopes of getting an oldie, and I have one now. Her name is Tulip and she's 19. I remember connecting my Tamagotchi V3 with 3 of my friends on the bus and at recess. Then the stupid lunch aids said that we had to run around at recess and weren't allowed to have them. I still brought mine though... And I played with it during class - I never paused it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back