The OMG game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10

You went in your body, you saw yourself melting. And you dissapeared, and you thought it was a dream. It is, but you were in hell and you were about to burn in fire! Thank the devil kissed you buh-bye, and off you went in the fire.

0/10...I'm very sorry but I don't really think that is OMG or amusing...sorry if I have offended you. That is just my opinion.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot my "OMG" thing!!

Here it is: It is January and it's 60 F out (it's not meant to be) and there is a tornado warning!!! :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10 Oh My Boxerz thats bad :)

You need to jump off a 1000ft cliff into a shark infested lake, and in the safe zone, there should be no sharks :p

10/10 Oh my other boxers thats bad D:

I got shot in the head! i got shot in the head! I got shot in the head!....and guess what was inside it!

10/10 o.o

OH EM GEE! MY SISTER JUST TURNED INTO AN EAGLE AND SHES AIMING AT MY HEAD WITH HER BEAK AND NOW I HAVE A BIG HOLE IN MY HEAD AND BLOOD IS SQUIRTING OUT LOTS OF IT!.

10/10 NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE SHOT I NTHE HEAD! :)

Do you like pizza?

With anything on it?

How about grasshopper pizza with a tangy jellyfish sauce with live anchovies?

No?

You dont want to bite off the poor little grasshopper's head?

Your boring....D:

6/10

You were once the King of America.

You had everything.

Just then, you died. Then, you came back to life.. Only to find you looked like your crush, who mistaked you for his/her sibling. And you now live with your crush.

And just then, someone tells you you are the king of spain.

And that you eat Tumble Pie. Once you were the king od death.

Now you are a murderer.

8/10

I DROPPED 10 MILLION TIME BOMBS AND IT BLEW UP THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

10/10 Oh My boxers lets hope We can Live on Mars.

That cat's staring at Me....its scar---*attacked*

8/10 El Oh El thats nice

I Just ate a chocolate banana covered in spam, melted marshmellows, mustard, and ketchap!!!!! YUCKY!

(i've really had to do that for a fear factor thingy.)

Lynae :D

10/10 Lols.

I SLAMMED ON A TABLE IN COURT AND KEPT ON SAYING "OBJECTION" NON-STOP!!!

4/10

You were hugging your friend, and when you looked up at his/her face, it was the face of Barrack Obama.

And then you ran away, right? And you bumped into your teacher..(Or boss, if you work, or one of your professors) And looked up, only to see that it was a slimy monster. You screamed... And you smelled farts and people were grabbing you.. And...

OBJECTION!

OBJETION!

7/10

(Objection overruled, lols.)

I tricked my teachers by burying a pitfall seed on the ground.

5/10

I stuck a time bomb in a person's mouth who has hallucinations and after 10 mins, they blew up to death, even the whole town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back