The OMG game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10: Thats going to haunt me...

*ahem*

YER MOM IS GEORGE WASHINGTON.

7/10

mah doggi eats paper but the paper eats me. the paper also eats fleas so wouldn't the paper be eatin the dog who would be eating the paper but the paper also eating itself cause it now has fleas plus also eating me?

Uh... 9/10

What the?! My pizza! *looks at sister*

What?! All I did was eat some pizza on the table!

That was MY pizza! *locks sis in her bedroom*

9/10 xD

Everyone, is, like, totally, like, out to, like, you know, like, get me, and like, SERIOUSLY, like, everyone I, like, talk, like, to, SERIOUSLY, don't, like, understand me, like, you know? It's like, so, like, totally, like, UNFAIR! Seriously, like, who, like, could be so, like, you know, like, mean? Especially to, like, you know, like, me, like, SERIOUSLY. :D *tear*

xD

10/10 LOL!!!!!

THERES LIGTHING WERE I AM AND IF JUST STROKE AND I SAW A MAN WITH A KNIFE AND THEN WHEN THE LIGTHING LEFT HIS SHADOW WAS GONE!

3/10 Okayy, what's the point in that?

My styls is ice-skating across my DS making a black hole that is sucking in metal! RUN AWAYY!

6/10

I'm hard yet soft. I'm solid yet liquid, I'm jelly. What am I?

9/10

Britney Spears and her friends are in an elevator. Britney presses the buttons. A little while in, Britney farts. Her friends look at her. Britney sings "Oops, I did it again!"

7/10

You were eating Chinese food at a fast food place.. Just then..

You Fart. Strangely, you don't stop hearing the noise.

[SIZE=30pt]It gets louder..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]And louder..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]AND LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
GMO?? That's not funny unless you explain it...

OMG rating: 2/10

My 5 year old brother is on a screaming fit because my dad is trying to clean the scratch he got from my sister..........

4/10 oookkk?

Victoria's Secret turned into a shop for baby stuff! (There really were silver pennies, with the year "1943" written on it. It's very rare. NOT KIDDING! *pokes last post*)

6/10

All of a sudden, you wake up, and you go downstairs. Just then, humans talk to you in dog language!

Then you go to your dog kennel, with 45 dogs, and they all say, Good morning to you in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back