The other option

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ha ha," she said, unimpressed. A girl bumped into her, nearly knocking her off her feet. She grabbed onto the gate for balance.

"Watch where you're going," hissed Bridget. She glared at the girl, suddenly regretting she said that to her. The girl was almost twice the size of her, had the biggest mohawk she had ever seen and had about 20 piercings covering her face. Bridget turned and walked to the other side of the gate.

"Yo, back off." Jay said, stepping in front of Bridget. "Watch where you're going. I mean, we all know you're rushing to get another ugly piercing, but why? It's not turning anyone on." Jay smirked at his insult, until the girl punched him, giving him a bloody noise. Jay's silly grin turned into a quick frown, but he looked up, wiping the blood away. "You're luck I don't hit girls." He muttered, before walking away.

Bridget almost tried not too laugh.

"Are you okay?" she snickered. Her smile twisted when she saw the blood running down his face. A few guards started to come over to see what was the commotion.

"Oh yeah, I'n fine." Jay grinned at her. "No need to worry about me." he said, covering his nose. "Really though, you should watch what you say. You're lucky it wasn't you.

"Sure, sure," she muttered. She hated when people told her what to do. She walked around a bit, pacing the gate. Then finally the gate opened. She followed the guards into he big brick building and were put into small rooms with two beds, a sink, a mirror, one dresser and a closet. "I feel like a queen," she said sarcastically to herself.

"Whatever you say, your highness." Jay muttered, a little surprised Bridget was his room mate. "Wow, wasn't expecting co-ed rooms." was he could say, putting his bags under his bed. Jay decided he would unpack later, so he just laid on his bed. "Just to let you know, just because we're room mates doesn't mean I'll be hitting on you. I mean, come on, I'm way out of your league." he joked.

"Oh, I was so hoping you would," she said dramatically. She turned to her bag and rolled her eyes, taking out her clothes and putting them onto her bed. She decided to take four of the drawers, leaving four for Jay. Then she started to hang up some stuff in the closet. She paused for a moment and spun around on her heels, glaring at Jay. "Are you always this 'hilarious'," she said, hands on her hips, "I was just wondering, since we're going to be living together for a while. Might as well get to know you."

"Well, yeah. I mean, I can be serious if I want to, but I never want to." Jay told her, reaching under his bed for his bag. He decided it probably would be best to get unpacking out of the way now, so he did. "Are you always that stupid? I mean, come on, why would you start something with that freak back there. I won't always be there to break things up like that."

"There wasn't even anything to break up!" she argued, "Sure she was giant and scary but she wasn't chasing me around trying to kill me. Chill out man," she turned back around and continued to put her sweaters onto hangers.

"Yo, you're crazy. She was so mad, I thought she was about to punch you out." Jay told her, randomly unloading clothes and throwing them in the cubie, his clothes becoming unfolded and the cubie quickly became a mess. This repeated with his other three cubbies until Jay's bag was empty. "Okay, all done." He announced, sitting back on his bed.

"Well I could've handled her," she said deffensively, "After all I am bigger than you." She looked at the mess he was making in the cubies. What a slob, she thought, aggressively shoving her clothes onto hangers and throwing them onto the rack.

"Hey, just cause I'm a little short doesn't mean I'm not tough. I was just trying to help you out, wouldn't want your pretty little face getting ruined." Jay smirked. "So, yeah. What's up with you?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Bridget felt a litte bad that she mentioned his height. She didn't like to make people self-conscious, but he kind of deserved it for being a !&$@#%^*. She decided to ignore him and started putting the rest of her clothes into one of the cubbies.

"A little hostility would be nice. I'm just trying to make a good impression, but it doesn't seem that has worked this far. I get it though, I'm just a stupid fat kid that you have to live with for a while. Perfectly fine, can't say I've never been shut out like this." Jay just sighed, a little tired. He laid down and faced the wall, not looking at Bridget.

Bridget started to feel really guilty now. She could feel the guilt taking over her head. She sighed and sat at the edge of his bed.

"I'm sorry, I know you're just trying to be funny but I'm in kind of a bad mood and I'm really confused about everything and you're not fat you're normal for your age and I'm bigger than you because my family is tall and I'm probably a bit older than you and I'm sorry if I'm going on and on because I'm bad at apologizing and it makes me nervous and talk a lot and I hate it." She took a giant breath in then sighed and slumped over. "I'll let you sleep now, you seem tired," she said quietly and walked over to her bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Come on Bridget, you don't have to lie about an apology. I don't really care what you think of me, I get it." Jay said, yawning. "I'm sorry for being a %#^* early, it's just me." he added. "Wake me when we have to leave." and with that, Jay fell asleep.

She rolled her eyes and groaned, throwing the rest of her stuff in he little cubbies and sitting at the edge of her bed. She pulled a hairband off her wrist and looked in the mirror, putting her hair in a French braid. She sighed and pulled out her book and started to read. After about 5 minutes, she got bored again and paced around the room, playing with her braid. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Bridget jumped.

"Come in," she croaked. A tall man dressed in a guard suit opened the door. "Everyone is to be in the common room in 5 minutes.

"OK thank you!" she called, waving a little. When he closed the door she groaned again and flopped on her bed face first. "Jay wake up," she yelled through her pillow.

Jay mumbled something that seemed like gibberish, and rolled out of bed. "What's up?" Jay asked, rubbing his eyes. "Is it morning?" Jay looked at the time. "How long was I asleep?"

"I don't know, like 10 minutes," she said, still mumbling through her pillow, "We have to go to like the common room or whatever in 5 minutes." She sat up, pulling her hair out of her braid and put her boots back on. "Want me to wait?"

Jay nodded, getting up. He put his shoes back on and looked at Bridget. "After you." He said, giving her a slightly sincere smile. "Listen, sorry about before. I was just really *&^% and took it out on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back