The other option

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridget gave him a small grin, "It's alright, I know they were just jokes, I just took them a little too personally. I'm just really stressed out, but really, it's fine." She walked out of the room, not really sure where to go, so she just followed a few of the 'students' out into what she guessed was the common room, which was just big enough to fit all the people in. Bridget sat down next to a short, thin boy and waited for whatever this was to start.

Jay followed her slowly, looking around the place. He turned into a room, and sat down next to Bridget, leaning his back on the wall. Jay closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep again.

Bridget stared at the wall, then looked over at Jay. What would life be like, she thought, if none of this had happened. I could go back to my other friends, I wouldn't be here, I would be at home in my bed, my parents would talk to me, everything would be...

"Alright, you can all go back to your dorms!" said the man with the bright orange hair. Everyone stood up and walked back down the halls to their dorms. Bridget looked back down at Jay. He looked like he was asleep, so she nudged him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay laughed a little. "I was awake." He smiled, getting up. "Anyway, let's head back." he told Bridget, beginning to walk back to their room. He yawned, still tired.

Bridget followed him back to the room and flicked her boots off to the corner of the room. She took off her sweater and lay down on her bed to try and get some sleep.

Jay smiled at Bridget, leaning against the wall. He slid down on his bed, going to sleep again. Waking up in the morning, he stretched and yawned. Jay grabbed shampoo and bodywash, and went to the shower, locking the door, taking off his clothes, and going in.

Bridget woke up, feeling a little stunned and almost nervous. She had no idea what was happening today and didn't really want to know. She rolled over onto her side, stretching out her arms, nearly rolling out of her bed. She got up, still trying to open her eyes, and burrowed through her cubbies to find her things so she could take a shower. She grabbed a towel from the rack on the wall and walked out into the hall. There was a clock in the hall, so she ran over to look at it; 6:21. She groaned and stumbled over to the shower.

Jay heard footsteps from outside. "Sorry, In here already!" he yelled over the running water, grabbing the shampoo. After another five or so minutes, he shut off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. Jay grabbed his stuff and walked out, seeing Bridget. "Oh sorry I took so long." Jay told her, heading back to their room.

"It's fine," she said, walking in the shower. It looked pretty decent, so she took off her clothes and stepped in. The hot water burned her skin and he flinched, turning down the heat. Ten minutes later she got out and dried herself off, putting on her fresh clothes and going out into the hall. Two people were there waiting for Bridget to get out. "Sorry," she muttered, lowering her head and scrambling to her room.

Jay was sitting on his bed, all dressed and ready for his first day. He watched as Bridget came into the room. "Oh, hey." he smiled at her. "You look like your in a good mood. What happened?" he asked sarcastically.

"Nothing," she lied. She didn't really want to admit this place scared her. He put away her bottles and threw away her dirty laundry then sat on her bed, brushing her hair.

"Any idea what we're going to do today?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, turns out this place is more chill than I thought. We can basically do anything we want, classes start in a week." Jay explained, looking at Bridget. "So what are you going to do?"

Bridget seemed almost surprised that there was no classes. "I'm not sure," she admitted, "I might just stay here. I don't think there's anything else better to do." She frowned. "Well, what are you going to do?" she asked, sounding a little eager to get an example of something to do. Bridget liked to be kept busy most of the time, she wasn't too fond of staring at the air, unless she had something distracting on her mind.

"Oh, I was just planning on staying here." Jay told Bridget. "Don't really feel like being that social, and I'd probably get my *&^ kicked if I did try and talk with the others here."

"True," she sighed, a little disappointed she couldn't think of anything to do that could possibly be fatal. She looked out the window, crossing her arms and staring at the crow flying towards the fence. She guessed it was an electric fence, since the bird or fried when it tried to perch. She looked at the fence in disgust and turned her head away.

Jay just looked at Bridget, giving a small sigh."So...uh..." he didn't really know what to talk about. He started to fidget with his hands.

Bridget saw Jay felt a little awkward, so she spoke up.

"Um, so do you want to get breakfast or something?" she said, just remembering she was completely famished.

"Oh, yeah...sure." Jay said, looking back up at Bridget. He got off of his bed and began to walk to the dining hall.

Bridget followed slowly along, looking around at the people walking by them. Once they arrived, she grabbed a tray and started to grab a few things that looked decent enough to eat.

Jay did the same, then sitting at a table. He quickly started eating, trying have good manners in front of everyone. Drinking his orange juice, he looked around, at all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back