THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang nodded. "Of course." He padded over to NightPulse and pushed on the bark and leaves with his front paws. Chloe dashed away to find the plant she needed. It was a rather large cactus with long, thick needles. She found one not even a few meters away and carefully pulled one with her teeth. As she pulled, a stringy type of vine like matter from inside the plant held into the end of the needle. Chloe quickly ran back and set the needle down. She nodded as Chenoa requested that she do the stitches. "I need one wolf on each side of him to push his wound together so that I can stitch him up," she ordered. "We need to sedate him as well. To make this as painless as possible." It was frustrating not knowing names. The only wolves she had spoken to up to this point were Kai and Starberry. However she was thankful to have others willing to help.

Kai nodded, stepping up beside Fang to help press down the bark and leaves with his paws. Listening to Chloe's orders, he looked at Fang before speaking, "I'll move to the other side to help push his wound together." He slowly pulled his paws back, allowing Fang to re-position his own paws to cover his side. Kai moved around and pressed his paws gently on the other side of the wound, pressing it together with a slow motion.

Myra shook her head, "Please, lie back down. You'll hurt yourself." She said, helping him to rest on the ground again. "No, I don't need to go. Sure, I'd like to see, but if I left you'd be here alone and who knows what trouble you'd cause." She said, applying a joking tone to her voice.

Chenoa sat by NightPulse's head, checking to see if the herbs had taken affect. When she felt he was sedated enough to begin the stitching process, she looked up at Chloe and nodded. "All right, he should remain asleep for enough to get his wounds stitched together. Work quickly, but also make sure to do it well." She gave Chloe a smile, showing her confidence in the she-wolf. "It is going to be fine, I assure you. We've managed to do this well thus far. The only way to go from here is up." She then examined the wounds and sighed at how deep they were. But she didn't let worry show on her face. She had to remain strong.

Taking a small laugh, Moon laid back down. "Thanks for sticking around then." He said, wincing a bit. "I'm gonna owe you big time when I get better..." he said softly, looking down. "I 'm not normally like this, normally I just shake off the pain and tough it out. I have too much pride to be in pain." Moon rambled.

Myra shrugged, "Good thing you're not being too prideful now then, you probably would've killed yourself." She said, sitting back down, exhaling slowly. She laughed, "And yes, big time. Though I can't think of anything you'll need to owe me for."

{{ OH GOD. IT'S CINDER AND CADE IN WOLF FORM. let's hope this owing doesn't turn out like their's. olololol }}

Well it's up to your character this time xD

"Well I'm sure you'll think of something." Moon said, curling up again. "Just don't make it too embarrassing." He said, showing a small sense of humor. Moon gave her a small laugh and moved a bit, wincing. He couldn't figure out a comfortable position.

Chloe smiled. "It's alright I am experienced with wounds like this," she stated with a smile, finding it a little funny that the she-wolf had no idea how much she knew about situations such as this. Chloe removed the leaves and bark from over NightPulse's gash. Fang lay down on the ground as he pushed on his side to allow Chloe to manuver her way down as she needed. Chloe picked up the needle and skillfully slipped it through the flesh, going on each side to pull the thread through all the way before making the next stitch. The entire process took about ten minutes before NightPulse was fully sewn up. Chloe bit the needle off with her teeth and spat it out nearby. There was blood on her muzzle from her nose touching the wound but it blended with her red fur and was almost unnoticeable. She panted and smiled, looking up at Kai happily. Success. "He's going to be okay. Great job everyone. Way to work together." Fang grinned happily and looked at Kai and then to Chenoa. "You did great," he said to her with a wag of his tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chenoa looked content as she sat back and gave a sigh. It was over and all was well. Or, at least, it would be eventually. She looked over at Fang and barked happily, wagging her tail. "Thank you," she replied softly, looking a bit embarrassed. "I was just doing what needed to be done." She shifted sheepishly, then cleared her throat. "Um... I'm Chenoa, by the way. it's nice to meet both of you. May I ask what your names are?" She tilted her head and smiled ever so slightly. She didn't want to seem pushy or rude to either of them; they were both very nice as far as she could tell.

"I'm Fang," he said proudly and puffed out his chest in an exaggerated manner. "Very nice to meet you Chenoa. Beautiful name by the way."

Chloe chuckled. "And I am Chloe, Fang's sister and former Alfa of the Silver Mist pack. Please to meet you Chenoa. I wish it could have been under better circumstances," she said with a sigh and looked back to NightPulse before casting her glance in Kai's direction.

..."Thank...thank...you..." NightPulse stuttered as he awoke from a nightmarish sleep..."Neo-gen... He said that... He was... C-coming back... I need to... Stop...him!" Slightly frustrated that he wasn't able to stop Neo-gen then and there... "Please... I n-need to go after him..." "NO NIGHTPULSE!!!!! He's to Dangerous!!! You saw what he tried to do before!!! He'll try it again and THIS time, he'll hurt all of us, the whole Pack!" Screamed RipJaw in devastation "RipJaw... You don't understand he...he's g-going to... ARGHH!!!" NightPulse couldn't finish his sentence as he burst out in a cry of uncontrollable pain....

Starberry was running back with the dandelions ."What happen"She asked to find NightPulse sicked up and talking. She let out a sign of relief. "Great job you guys"She said happily to them. She sat next to Fang looking at NightPulse. Then she peered over at Chloe. She appeared to have some blood on her."Chloe maybe you need to wash up a little"She said.

Kai took a step back, watching in complete admiration as Chloe was able to skillfully stitch the wound together. As she pulled away he looked up at her with a smile, his own tail giving a light wag. "That was amazing," he said, watching as Chloe introduced herself. He glanced over to Fang, who had said his own hello's to Chenoa. Suddenly, NightPulse gave a scream of agony and Kai immediately went over to him, "Stop, stay still. If you plan on taking down Neo-Gen, you're going to have to rest. I'm not asking you as a friend, I'm commanding you as your alpha. Rest." Kai said, his stance showing dominance above the newly-stitched wolf. "You've just received stitches, moving around might cause them to break." He finished, glancing down at the stitches. Kai took a step back, and glanced at the other four, seeing Starberry approach and situate herself next to Fang. "I think we should move him out of this clearing first," He said to the small group.

Myra chuckled at his attempt at humor. She shrugged, "Eh, perhaps." She watched him struggle to find a comfortable position. Wincing, Myra came a bit closer. "Where exactly does it hurt?" She asked, glancing over his build.

Chenoa smiled at Fang, then at Chloe, and then looked at Kai when he gave the executive order that NightPulse needed to be moved. She thought carefully about how it could be done without moving him around too much. After all, if his stitches tore, he would be worse off than before. "I believe," she said quietly, "we need to put him on top of something and drag it back to the den, with him on top of it. If we carry him ourselves, we could damage the stitches. The only problem is finding something big enough to rest him on. I am not quite familiar with all of the plants and materials of this area. Any suggestions?"

Chloe felt a slight blush flush her cheeks as Kai complimented her. "Glad to help," she said happily. Suddenly NightPulse began to speak and cried out in pain as he tried to move. Kai quickly commanded him to cease moving and Chloe quickled nodded in agreement. She bent down to NightPulse's level and talked softly to him. "You're going to have to settle down," she said to him gently. "Your wound is rather severe. Any rapid or sudden movement could cause the sutures to tear and your wound will open. Do you think you can walk or will we need to find a way to transport you back to the main grounds?" Chloe looked to Kai. "If he can walk it needs to be slowly and will take longer to get him back. What do you think Alfa?" she smiled as she said this, a hint of playfulness in her serious tone.

"Well, I'm really cold. And My right back ankle and paw are killing me." Moon explained, still struggling to get into a comfortable position. He winced a bit more, but tried to shake of the pain.

"Anything I can do to help Kai?" Replied RipJaw, glaring at Chloe, "no... I-i'll m-make it..." NightPulse slowly lifted off the ground, walked a few inches, but then slowly laid back down..." I-i can't makee i-it..." NightPulse felt truly ashamed of himself, first he went hunting alone, putting himself at risk, then he lost Genezen (neo-gen) and now he couldn't even get off the ground, he contemplated on how he was going to beat neo-gen "i-i've... Got to get up... Got to beat... Neo-gen... Got to save the Pack.... Got to stop... Him!" Nightpulses health was slowly deteriorating and he knew that he couldn't do this alone... But yet again, his pride got in the way of what the problem at hand really was... He had to get better... But he could only think of what Neo-gen might do..."I've... Got.... To....stop...HIM!!!!!

"Well it looks like we're going to have to transport him back," Chloe sighed. "We're going to need many of the biggest, thickest leaves everyone can find," she instructed. "And we need a lot of vines." Chloe put a soft paw to NightPulse's face. "You are in no condition to go after anyone NightPulse," she said softly, trying to reason with the wolf. "You can barely move. And if this wolf IS going to go down, we all have to do this together. As a team. You can't do it alone." Her tone was serious yet in the kindest way possible. NightPulse seemed to be very impulsive and clearly didn't think about the danger he was putting himself in.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay Chloe... I suppose your r-right... But as soon as my wounds have healed... We need to go after Neo-gen, he said he was planning an attack on the Pack within the week... And will be sure to bring plenty of followers... So we need to get ready... Food, water , weapons... Anything you can find of use... But... For now... Let's lie low... Can someone please take me kindly back to the den as I'm afraid I'm in no fit state to walk..." NightPulse started to reason with himself and realised that for now, they shouldn't retaliate to the attack... "I'll explain everything about the rival pack... And neo-gen... When we get back... I'm really sorry for all the trouble..."

Starberry was thinking about what happened. She didnt realy underestand who Neo-gen was but followed along."Ok her I will get some leaves Chloe"She said then walked around. There were some big leaves up high too high her Starberry to get them. She sniffed the air and only found a rabbit somewhere. She saw a push and ran to it. It had some big leaves on it. Perfect she thought. She reached to grab in then she felt a sting in her hand. "Owww"She said. The bush had prickles on it. Blood was seeping out where the prickles were in her paw. She slowly plucked them out one by one. The pain was escrusiating but she had to endorce it. She picked up a leaf and wraped it around her arm then ran back to the pack."Here"She said as she set the leaves next to Chloe.

Chenoa softly said to NightPulse, "Sir... this may hurt, but we need to get you back to the den. I'm going to lower you onto the large leaves that Starberry found, and we're going to drag it while you lay there. It may be uncomfortable, but it should be pain-free." She gently maneuvered the leaves underneath NightPulse's body, then took the stem and started pulling. She moved very slowly, in case anyone else grabbed on the leaf to help pull as well. Also, she wanted to make sure they didn't drag him over any obstructions, such as sharp rocks or twigs. Eventually, she got him to the entrance of the den and stopped pulling on the leaf, giving herself a few moments to catch her breath. "All right... we're right outside the den. Do you think you can walk in, or would you like to remain laying down?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back