THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starberry looked at the wolf Nightpaw."No that other wolf she said pointing in the woods."Kai who is it"She said nervously looking at Kai. Wow lots of wolves are hitting on him she thought to her self. This lone wolf said something and Starberry couldn't hear what it was.

Kai nodded as RipJaw introduced herself, she was a lean wolf. He got overwhelmed when many other wolves approached him, apparently, everyone had something to say right now. Kai noticed the worry in Starberry's eyes, and how the tone of her voice wavered now and then. He looked at this lone she-wolf, who presented herself gracefully and without threat. Replying to her bark with a bark of his own he took note of her stance, submissive, friendly.

"Hello, my name is Kai. It's nice to meet you." He said slowly, glancing at the other wolves. She wants to join us? Kai inhaled before allowing his decisions to process. Nodding, he went back to the she-wolf. "Yes, you may join us." He said, moving to sit.

Kai looked back to the she-wolf, "And, if I may ask, what is your name?" He asked, moving to stand again.

{{ So much to fit into such a poorly written little post. My bad, everyone! :C }}

Chenoa brought her head up, a surge of relief rushing through her. She gave a polite nod of the head and said, "It is also a pleasure to meet you, Kai. My name is Chenoa, and I am from the northern mountains. I do hope my stay here will not be of any hindrance to any of you. I am a fast runner and a strong hunter, and will willingly help in getting food, protecting the pack, whatever you may need me to do. In some ways, it will be as if I'm not even here." She smiled and gave another nod. "Thank you for giving me permission to stay. I promise to be loyal to the pack, and to all who are in it." Her whole body relaxed, and she moved into a sitting position. "I do hope you mind if I rest first. I have wandered quite far from where I last dwelt, and have not stopped except to hunt for small game." She shook out her fur a bit, as if trying to shake away her tiredness. "After I rest, I will begin my duties immediately."

Starberry smiled at Chenoa. She then walked of in the cave admiring Kai's strong features. She stood up looking out of the cave opening. Everything was well but winter was fast approaching. She saw the grass with tips of silvery ice. The trees were waving as the wind gently moved. She saw some other wolves big and small fall to sleep. It was almost night and it was already getting cold. She moved her arm closer to her body to give herself more warmth.

Kai gave Chenoa a relaxed bark. He smiled at her, "Thank you, and I do not worry that you will cause us troubles, you seem to be true to your word. And yes, please, go rest." He replied, his muzzle pointing in the direction of the pack's shared den. "You are free to sleep in our den, if you would like." Kai finished, moving himself back into a sitting position. He noticed the evening approaching - had the day already passed by so quickly?

Chenoa smiled and said, "Thank you very much." But then she looked up at the sky and inhaled slowly. Night was falling... that would mean the stars and moon would be out. She always kept careful track of what stage of fullness the moon was in. That night, it would probably be a crescent, so the stars would still be visible in comparison to its light. She got up and trotted away, to look for a good vantage point at which to view the sky. She wanted to make sure that she didn't miss a single night of star gazing. She found a spot with a few large rocks on top of each other, a high up area, like a cliff. She sat down and gazed up at the sky, her blue eyes scanning the horizon. The world fascinated her, and she loved to simply revel in the silence of the nighttime. No... it wasn't silent. There was the whisper of the wind, the rustling of leaves and grass, the sounds of the night birds. Beautiful... she thought.

I'm going to be a total ninja and just add my character into the roleplay cause I forgot about this xD.

Moon came back from hunting, tired. He had a deer in his jaw, which he had been struggling to carry. He had been up all night, watching over the others and making sure they were safe. Then, early in the morning he had elft to go find some food. It took him severals hours, but he finally found a deer. Moon was already tired from not getting any sleep, and struggled to catch and kill it. So considering that, it had been somewhat of a miracle he came back with any food at all. He laid the deer down and just collapsed with a yawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a pleasure to meet you Kai," said RipJaw flirty, still glaring at the other wolfs as they slowly approached Kai, she could see that Kai was starting to talk to the other wolfs so she decided to quickly intervene, "so, Kai... What do you want to do now?" She asked him in a sweet voice,

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Pack, NightPulse was just arriving back from his hunt when, a loud CRASH was heard, it was deafening to NightPulse, and was sure someone else would here to, it was then, at that moment, he heard a familiar voice.... "NightPulse!... We meet again..." Shouted the voice eerily "Genezen... Is t-that y-y-you?" Trembled NightPulse "no... It's Neo-Gen to you, then suddenly out of the mist, a silvery, robotic wolf, with a distinct robotic eye, emerged, with two more strange, robotic dog-things "and I want my revenge... Where's RipJaw?... Fine... I'll start with YOU" "someone, anyone HELP!!!" Shouted NightPulse as he became agitated... Then suddenly...

Starberry woke up and streaked her arms. Then she yawned. There was yelling outside of the cave. It sounded like NightPulse and someone else. She let out a sign. Another newcomer she thought to herself another mouth to feed. The moment she set foot out of the cave she was blasted with cold air. There was no sun out just bunches of dark black clouds. The trees looked icy. She new that it must have got cold last night really cold. She looked over to the dug up hold where the food is to find a surprise. Nothing! Her eyes got big in surprise. She walked back to the den to find Kai. She had to tell him about this. When the food bowl is empty that means all the wolves in the pack who hunted found nothing. This was a problem. She peered in the den. Alas Kai was sleepy at the corner of the den. She walked over to him and started to shack his arm to wake him up.

{{ Kai isn't in the den, he's talking with RipJaw. ololol Jared's a ninja. lolwhut. }}

Kai looked at RipJaw with a slightly uncomfortable smile, but still he stayed with her. He wasn't exactly used to having she-wolves throw themselves about him, but being the egotistical being he is, he accepted it. Thinking, why wouldn't they want me? I'm amazing. His thoughts ended there, seeing as how there wasn't much more to say. He was amazing, bottom line. Covering up his terrible poker face, Kai looked at RipJaw and nodded. He was slightly surprised by the way she so quickly threw herself into conversation, and he almost barked at her, but he kept quiet. Allowing her to continue on with her mindless chatter. Kai glanced up at RipJaw when she finished talking, and no, it wasn't that he didn't like her - he did, she was a ... good ... wolf, it was simply more along the lines of Kai's patience and tolerance becoming fed up. "What to do now? Um.. Well, food supply is short..." He said slowly, dragging out his sentence. Most wolves were able to pick out that this meant hunting, and the only reason Kai was passing along the information is because he didn't want to go hunting at all; but being leader of his pack, it was not only his duty, but his responsibility too.

(Sorry lets just say Starberry just sat near the treee lol)

Starberry decieded she had nothing to do. Hunting was a no-no she was to afraid to and too tired to. Starberry started to clean herself. She started to groom her hands. She smiled at Kai."Well today is looking out to be a great day"She said gently. Nothing bad has happened yet. She looked at Kai. He looked worried probally because of the food sortage. She smiled at him again.

Kai heard Starberry and glanced over at her, when did she get here? He wondered. His mind was too clouded with all of the day's events, so many newcomers, a shortage of food. These next few days, weeks, or even months, were going to be interesting. He glanced back at RipJaw, and then looked at Starberry. He responded with a weak chuckle, "Ha, yes, today has been. So many newcomers.. These past few days have been interesting, I must confess." He said, his smile nervous, his thoughts everywhere.

"I guess so"She said nodding. She looked at RipJaw looking furious." Yes there was a large amount of newcomers in a short amount of time"She said puzzling. She never wondered why this happened.She smiled sweetly and decieded this was her moment."Kai you look very handsome"She said blusing wishing she had not said this.

Moon gave a small moan, tired and in pain. Everyone seemed to ignore him, and he felt like he was going to pass out. He looked over at the dead deer, and gave another whimper. He was cold, as he had to swim across a river to follow the deer. He had some cuts a bruises, but the main thing was, he was lonely. All the other wolves seemed to ignore him, and although he pretended to be a loner and whatnot, he was tired and scared.

When Chenoa returned in the morning, she was dragging a medium sized doe alongside her, blood matting her normally pristine fur. She tossed it forward and gave a pleased bark. "I told you I would do my duties," she said softly, her ears twitching as she spoke, her voice melodic and soothing. Now, if she had known Kai's thoughts, she probably would have laughed at him and told him that ignorance is bliss. However, she had no idea what he was thinking, and therefore could not make a jibe at him. "It won't last us very long, but it should provide sustenance for today, and perhaps tomorrow." She smiled, then trotted away to make her rounds around the pack perimeters. She liked having company, but she also enjoyed solitude. If someone were to join her, she'd be fine, though. She howled softly as she circled the pack area, making sure there weren't any predators around.

{{ OKAY. So I'm introducing a new wolf. Her name is Myra. She's a wolf. Anyways, I'm too lazy busy to do her form right now, so I'm just going to drop her into the roleplay. You all will figure her out eventually. ololol }}

Myra walked silently among the clear forest floor, the pads on her paws only stepping upon a leaf or a twig when they stepped into her path. She was heading back to her pack, after being gone for almost a day and a half. She had been becoming stressed, having seen her advances on her own pack leader being denied. Upset and stressed, she decided to take a break and leave for a bit, yes, she was not the best pack member. She dropped responsibility on random which had caused many members of her pack to dislike her and wonder why she hadn't been kicked out yet. She walked slowly, her head down, eyes pointed at the ground. Myra glanced up, hearing whimpers coming a few meters ahead. She noticed a wolf, collapsed by a deer. She was hungry, perhaps she could eat. Padding closer to the near-unconscious wolf she gave a soft bark. "Are you okay?" She asked, approaching the wolf.

"You did!" Kai responded, smiling at Chenoa's kill. "Thank you, nonetheless." He said, smiling. He watched her pad away and gave her a small bark, showing his thanks. He then turned back to face Starberry and RipJaw. Kai chuckled at Starberry's comment, but soon his friendly gesture turned into an uncomfortable and forced smile. He nodded as she complimented him, but didn't say anything to thank her. He knew he was handsome, he was amazing. Kai continued to repeat that phrase in his head, to keep himself from getting nervous. He looked at Starberry and nodded before saying anything, "Oh, um, thanks. I have to hunt, now, actually. Maybe we can talk later?" He suggested, turning to RipJaw. "Sorry to cut our conversation short, but I need to go hunting." He gave them both a weak smile before turning and trotting off, dragging the doe along with him to bring to the prey pile.

It took Moon a lot of strength, but he looked up at Myra. He gave another small whimper, shaking his head and putting it back down slowly. His stomach rumbled, he was hungry too, something he barely paid attention to. He looked over at the deer, but decided to wait for the overs to eat. Working up the strength to say something, he looked at Myra. "No...no..." he said softly with a bout, something he never normally admitted because of pride.

Chenoa kept making her rounds, her howling growing a bit louder, like a song. The pack she'd been a part of as a pup had cherished music. It was the only way they could find each other over the sound of the wind. Relaxed as ever, she jumped over some fallen logs and some rocks. Her eyes were peeled for any signs of prey, any signs of movement that were around her. She inhaled slowly, taking in the fresh air, the coldness of it, the crispness of the morning. She should have been tired; but she wasn't. She never usually got tired after nights of star gazing. She stopped in her tracks to simply gaze up at the foliage and the light shining through, coloring the world below.

Myra nodded. "Okay, let's get you back then." She said, grabbing Moon by the scruff of his neck. She mumbled a few words, though her speech was muffled by his fur, "Grab the deer." As soon as they were set, Myra dragged Moon along, who had been dragging the deer. In all honesty, it was almost like a train of animals. Alive, near-dead, dead. Pleasant, really. She reached the pack's territory and let go of Moon. Backing off, she took the deer and dragged it to the prey pile, where she also noticed a decently sized doe lying. She shrugged, the prey was good. The pack would be fed for a few days if they didn't pig out on everything. Myra looked at the deer and then ripped a chunk of the meat from its thigh, turning to go back to Moon. She padded back over to Moon, carrying the chunk of meat to him. She placed it softly next to his muzzle, and nudged him closer to the meat. "Eat." She ordered, sitting down beside him.

Kai left the doe in the prey pile and had then turned and went to the edge of his pack's territory, stalking quietly, hoping to bring in some prey. Walking slowly, all he heard was the swish of the air around him, and sometimes the light chirp of a bird. And yet, he didn't go after the prey. Kai sat, blocking out the sound. However, his ears pricked up and he looked around. He heard footsteps, and the howls of another, and so, in response he howled back. He padded quietly closer to the wolf who had howled, attempting to find them.

double post. i'm editing the post above to fit some Kai in there. :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back