THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
{{ Yes, that's fine! :) Just don't play other characters, you can talk about them as much as your heart desires, just not playing them. :) }}

Kai nodded, he watched her point and then turned his attention back to her. Might have followed her trail? That wouldn't be good... He probably should go check the boundaries, or clear the trail, to make sure any unfamiliar wolves hadn't entered... but he decided he could do that later. Kai watched Starberry pad away, and nodded her a goodbye. Turning around he noticed Chloe and Fang coming back from their washing. He padded up to them, looking at Chloe's own eyes before tearing the gaze and beginning to speak. "You two look great," he said with a smile, "Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at the both of them.

"Yes we are," Chloe said with a smile and wagged her tail happily. She was so glad to finally be clean, it naturally left her in high spirits.

Fang nodded. "I'm starving," he said with a laugh. This was probably the first time Kai had ever heard him speak. It's not that he was shy. Not at all. He just didn't see the need when Chloe clearly would communicate everything just fine for the both of them.

Starberry was watching behind the rock,Kai,Chloe and Fang. She saw Chloe smile. Anger was running high in her. Who does she think she is!!Starberry thought. Her belly rumbled loudly. She ate some scraps of what she thought rabbit thigh. She cached one last look at Chloe then walked off around the lake. A sweet smell of berries filled her nose. She knew nobody else in the pack liked berries so she decided to find them. She saw a big bush of black berries just hanging there very ripe. She skipped over there and happily ate about 20. She loved the sweet fruity taste of the berried. Suddenly she shuttered. Someone was close to her the lone wolf. She started to run as fast as she could. Thoughts filled her mind. She was running straight at the pack. She kept running repeating one name one word"Kai!!!"

Kai chuckled at their eager attitudes, he smiled, looking at Chloe. "Well, there must be a few scraps left - I know, not very pleasant, but we should be hunting later today. Sometime." He said, shrugging, a smirk played on his muzzle. Turning to lead them towards the few bits of remaining food, he heard his name being called, "Kai!" Stopping in his tracks he turned and looked at Chloe and Fang, "I have to go, I'm sorry." Giving a sympathetic frown, he turned on his heel, sprinting at the voice, which he knew belonged to Starberry. "Starberry!" Kai slowed his pace, approaching the frightened she-wolf. "What happened? Eating berries I see?" He asked, chuckling. I need to be serious now, it sounded like she was in trouble... He thought, straightening out his features. "Is something wrong?" He asked, locking eye contact.

Chloe heard the distressful cry and, out of force of habit and upbringing, almost ran to the she-wolf herself. She watched as Kai ran off, her Alfa urges almost unbearable.

"It's killing you, isn't it?" Fang asked softly as they walked to the scrap pile.

"I don't know what you're talking about Fang," Chloe said.

"The fact that you can't be the one to rush off to the rescue," he stated.

Chloe glared at her brother. "This isn't about making myself into a hero Fang," the she-wolf snapped. "I have, er had, duties and responsibilities that have practically been crammed into my mind from the second I was born. It's all I know! It's not something that I can just leave behind like everything else."

Fang cast his glance to the ground as her sharp tone tore into him. Chloe was rarely cross with him, so it stung to hear her speak so harshly. "I didn't mean it like that . . . ," Fang whispered.

Her hard gaze softened. "It's just going to take some time to get used to." Chloe forced a smile and softly nudged her brother's neck with her muzzle. "C'mon let's eat. Maybe we can go hunting later with Kai."

Fang's face lit up. Hunting was his favorite activity. He nodded with a smiled and chose some venison from the kill pile to share. He and Chloe sat down and began to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starberry was out of breath."He" She muttered out. "Follow me"She said breathing hard"The lone wolf followed me""I think he is gone"She said. Then she glared back at the trees and heard no sound. Good she thought. She then paced her breath and walked to the pond. She was certainty getting dirty the last time she got clean in the pond was almost a week ago. She slowly dipped her hand in the pond then her body.It felt good and soothed her tired muscles. When she was done she had to talk to Kai about not hunting alone. She decided though she wanted to at least become not friends nor enemies with Chloe and Fang so she walked over to them."Have a nice meal"She said nodding. They probably have no idea why she is talking to them. She just sat down waiting for Chloe of Fang to say anything nice or mean.

Name: Chenoa

Appearance: Heralding from the north, Chenoa has lighter fur than many other wolf breeds, because of the need to camouflage with snowy surroundings. However, she isn't purely white, but more of a silvery color, with small patches of black closer to her face. Years of traveling have given her a lean build, but she still retains much strength in her muscles. She's slightly smaller than other wolves of her gender and age, being that she was the runt of her family.

Personality: Chenoa is a very laid back, calm wolf. Generally she is content with all things, and she keeps shows of emotion to a minimum. She prefers sitting in the company of others as opposed to being the "life of the party". She's not anti-social, she just prefers to say little but say it with meaning. She's a thinker and a rationalist, and usually has to spend time thinking about a decision before she can make it. She enjoys wandering through the woods, good conversation with close friends, and she also enjoys running. She is usually the one that will listen to the problems of others and give advice, or even just be there to cry to. She is also the one who tries to talk others out of making rash choices and anger.

Brief History: Chenoa was born to two doting parents, far to the north, close to the mountains. She was the runt of the litter, so she had to work extra hard to make sure that she didn't get left behind and kept up her share of the work. When her and her siblings hunted for the first time, she was the one who returned with nothing, unable to take down any game because of her small size. As such, the members of the pack decided that it would be best to leave her behind, as she would be unable to provide for the pack, or her family. At first she was very bitter about the decision, but the anger dissolved into a desire to prove to herself that she could survive on her own. And so that's what she did, learning to use her small size and agility to her advantage. As she grew older, she became stronger, and didn't really remain runt-like. However, being alone took its toll on her, and so she started to wander south, to try and find some sort of pack she could join. Because, even though she could try to convince herself otherwise, she didn't want to be alone.

Skills: Agility, Hunting

Kin: Father- Deseronto Mother-Mitsis Siblings-Dakota (sister), Nawkaw (brother), Tascalusa (brother)

Other Information: Chenoa really likes the stars and moon. She can stay up for hours just watching the sky,

The siblings looked up from their meal and smiled at the she-wolf. It was nice that other pack members were taking an interest in them.

"Yes, thank you!" Chloe said sweetly and took another bite. She kept her eyes on Starberry intently, curious to hear more from the female.

Fang grinned at the she-wolf. "What's your name?" he asked, his crystal blue eyes deeply standing out in contrast to his dark black fur.

"Oh my name is Starberry"She said "I was born and raised in this pack if your just wondering"She said smiling.

"How did you find this pack?" She asked looking at both Chloe and Fang wondering. She sat down on the other side of the hole

As NightPulse and RipJaw walked on to the Pack, by the spring, RipJaw saw a very handsome looking wolf, "oh that's Kai" said NightPulse lookiong at RipJaw, "Kai... Kai" RipJaw repeated out loud... "You like him huh?" Teased NightPulse, "well this other wolfs got her eye on him so you'd better stay clear..." But RipJaw couldn't stand the look of this "Kai", she started to drink, as she noticed his cool and cute looks and strong, rugged body, then she evilly glared at Chloe, who must've not known who RipJaw even was, "anyway, RipJaw, this is the Pack, I'm pretty new here to, but I was here when the OLD pack were around... anyway, yeah, this is Fang, Starberry, Chloe, Kai..." As Nightpulse continued to point out the wolfs to RipJaw, but she couldn't help looking at Kai as she nervously approached him... She decided to talk to him, as she was not usually one to be shy, "h-hi, Kai is it? H-how are y-you?...

Fang smiled. "Starberry! How cute and unique," he complimented. "I'm Fang, and this is my sister Chloe."

Chloe bowed her head to the she-wolf to say hello. "It's very nice to meet you Starberry. You have a very nice name," Chloe agreed with a nod. "As far as how we found you, it was purely circumstantial. We were ambushed and were forced to leave our pack. We traveled many weeks before Fang and I picked up the scent of the pack here. We tracked you from there and arrived yesterday."

"Oh thanks my mom was erm.....very creative at picking names"She said with a laugh.For some reason she doesnt know why but she was blushing on the inside. She decieded she liked Chloe and Fang."Thats very good new you two look well for being ambushed"She said. "Be carful when you hunt there is this lone wolf he keeps attacking"She said worrily.

Chloe and Fang both looked at one another.

"That's not good," Chloe said softly, her face fixed in concern. "Maybe Kai will need some help patrolling the area," she thought aloud. "I'd offer my services but we only arrived just yesterday so I'm afraid neither of us know the area well."

Fang nodded. "Maybe it's best if you not go out there alone anymore Starberry," he suggested. "Just until this wolf is dealt with."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok"Starberry said and walked away. She walked back to the cave and started to groom herself. She spent most of her days doing this having nothing else to do

She looked at the swirls of the black clouds in the sky. She turned over and started to sleep. Even though it was late afternoon she was very tired. The cool wind against her paw that was cut massaged it. She closed her eyes and started to sleep

{{ Accepted Swan_Song! :) Everyone loves Kai. He's such a flirt. olololol xD }}

Kai watched as Starberry padded off, and noticed her starting conversation with Chloe and Fang. Deciding it would be best not to interrupt, to allow her to get to know the two newcomers better, he stayed put, leaning down to groom himself. Looking up, he trotted over to the drinking water and lapped up a few mouthfuls of the cool, moving water. Kai lifted his head, looking about in all directions. He swore he had heard his name being mentioned. Turning around, he noticed an unfamiliar she-wolf. Probably a friend of Nightpulse's, Kai assumed, looking at the she-wolf with curious eyes. "That's my name," he said with a nod, overlooking her - for any signs of threat, "I'm good... thanks. And who are you?" He asked, his voice cautious, inquisitive.

Chenoa trotted along through the woods, letting her smell and her ears be her guides. She was used to traveling long distances by herself-- she'd been doing it for most of her life. Besides, she was a strong fighter, and could easily hold her own against almost any threat. Maybe not a bear, but other wolves didn't concern her very much. As if she had any reason to fight with anyone, anyway. She rather preferred talking about the issues and then solving it civilly. Suddenly she stopped, her ears perked, sniffing the air carefully. Other wolves... She thought, quickening her gait ever so slightly. She didn't want to seem threatening, but the idea of having some form of company was too good to pass up. It didn't matter if she didn't talk very much; just having others around her would be all right. She gave a quick bark, a seemingly friendly gesture, as if letting the wolves know that she meant no harm to them. She trotted up to where the other wolves were, and ducked her head passively. "I am sorry if I am troubling you," she said quietly, keeping her eyes on the ground. She knew that if she looked the wrong wolf in the eye, her throat could be ripped out. "I have been wandering for many days, and haven't had any company in quite some time. I was wondering if I may join you for a bit."

"Oh me?" Said RipJaw shyly, edging closer towards Kai, "oh, er, I'm RipJaw pleased to meet you! I've only just arrived here..., I'm an old friend of NightPulse's, so I'm pretty new here and I don't know much about anyone or where anything is" RipJaw lied hesitantly, she only wanted a chance to get to hang out with Kai, she looked over continuously scowling at Chloe, but then became lost in Kai's eyes... "Oh, I'm sorry it's just it's all so different, do you think you could show me around?

Starberry yawned and saw it was morning. She must of slept all afternoon and night. Her belly rumbled. She noticed a new-wolf a girl was talking to Kai. Its no use she thought. He doesn't feel the same way about you. She walked to the food bowl and ate some rabbit. Starberry noticed rustling in the woods and backed up only to accidently bump into Kai."Oh sorry"She said blushing. Some wolf was appearing in the distance. She stood by Kai shivering thinking it might be the lone wolf that attacks her. But instead she sees a she-wolf with her head to the ground."Kai"She said nervously pointing her paw at the lone she-wolf.

NightPulse was walking on through the forest, and suddenly, he saw RipJaw and Kai with another she-wolf, "oh no..." Thought NightPulse worried, there she goes again..." As he walked off into the wood, hunting for food, RipJaw looked up, and saw the she-wolf, it was the same one that she'd caught staring at Kai earlier, RipJaw gave a low snarl to tell her to back off, the she-wolf must've not heard as she approached Kai and started to talk to him, "what does SHE want?" RipJaw thought to herself, as she stepped up next to Kai to see what was going on... "the names RipJaw, Kai here was just showing me around..." RipJaw said to the she-wolf in a slightly menacing tone...

Chloe lowered herself to the ground, content and happy with a full belly. It was nice being able to have as much food as she desired again. She chuckled softly to herself. "I need to be sure I stay fit," she thought to herself. "All of this good food will surely to catch up to me if I'm not careful." In all truth Chloe could use a few pounds. Food was scarce on their journey and in consequence left Chloe and Fang a bit malnourished.

"I think I'm going to have a look around," Fang announced.

Chloe nodded silently with a smile and gently lay her head atop her white tipped paws. Fang took a moment to take in how cute his sister looked sitting this way and grinned at her, wagging his tail. "You're adorable," he said with a chuckle before trotting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back