THE P A C K *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai watched Starberry glance at the den's interior and then look at him. He nodded, he understand her little trust for these newcomers right now. He still had to be weary of them as well. Watching her stalk off to go lie underneath her usual spot, Kai retreated back to his spot. But then his stomach growled, and it was only then that he realized he hadn't eaten at all throughout the course of the day. Moving over to the prey pile, he grabbed the last bird and finished it in a few mouthfuls. They needed to hunt. He already knew the other wolves were probably feeding themselves and hunting already, but they needed to restock the supply. He sat, thinking. He didn't exactly want to go hunting while he was full, he wanted to wait for the food to settle.

Starberry laid down. Today was a terrible day for her. But one even more terrible thought is if the lone wolf is still living. This thought to her is very scary. She never wants to hunt alone. It was almost night. The sky was getting darker which means it was getting colder. Starberry started shacking. Inside the main den it was warm,because the walls blocked the wind. There was only one problem, Chloe and Fang were there. She was getting even more colder. The sort ground were she lay was freezing. She knew only one thing winter is coming fast. Starberry walked to the cave. Kai was at the food pile thinking about something. She laid on the side of the wall farthest away from Chloe and Fang. They looked terrible with patches of fur. Starberry laid down and closed her eyes.

Chloe and Fang awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. They stood, initially drowsy and unhappy as they expected to be traveling once again, but as yesterday's events settled back into their memories relief flooded over them both.

"Ugh," Fang said, looking over his coat. He glanced at Chloe and grimaced. "We reek."

Chloe laughed and shook her head but she had to agree. They were in need of a good washing. "Let's go find Kai and ask where the nearest spring is."

Didn't have to tell Fang twice. He got up and silently followed his sister as they exited the den in search of the Alfa.

Kai woke up, apparently he had drifted off sometime during his train of thought. Stretching, he let out a soft yawn and stood taller, shaking out his fur. He watched Chloe and Fang exit the cave, and look around. Kai approached them, padding silently on the ground. "How was your rest?" He asked the two of them, sitting down. He noticed that Starberry was no longer by the tree, he knew she must've retreated to the cave. But knowing her there was no way she attempted conversation with either of the newcomers. He inhaled, rubbing his paw against his muzzle.

Starberry yawned. She saw Kai was talking to Chloe and Fang. She stretched out each paw and started to lick her wound. It didn't look worst but it certainly didn't look better. She walked out of the cave and started to drink some water. She took big gulps. Then she sat by the cave,so she could hear what Kai was saying the Chloe and Fang. While she was doing that she started to groom herself.

"Oh hello Kai," Chloe said sweetly with a wag of her tail. "Good morning!"

Fang nodded towards the Alfa with a smile. He hoped Kai didn't think him strange for not speaking. Chloe usually did the talking for both of them. But Kai seemed like a cool dude and a great Alfa. Maybe someone he could eventually befriend and go hunting with. They would just need to sit down have a talk man to man sometime.

"Fang and I are in desperate need of a bath. Where is the spring you don't use for drinking water?" Chloe asked.

application.

Name: NightPulse

Appearance: a smoky black colour - even his eyes, which pierce through the night as he stalks his prey. He has a bite in one ear from where he fought the rival packs leader once upon a time but is really fast. He has a bushy black tail and strangely sharp dagger-like teeth to pierce into his prey ;)

Personality: he is an old funky and sharp 80's dog and he's..... British ;) extremely British and talks with his "British accent" :eek: he HATES to be not in charge and hates to not work alone, he feels kinda "big-headed" as he feels others slow him down but has actually a good sense of humour and loves company when NOT on a mission, and always cracks the jokes, he also knows how to dance very well (from 80's ;) ) and dances to all the old tracks, as you can guess he's very different on his missions and has a split personality but if anyone EVER touches his bad ear Even by mistake, he will get REALLY angry :eek:

Brief History: although he ACTUALLY NEVER WAS ALIVE IN THE 80's, he actually thinks he was and as is middle-aged IS starting to get some memory loss, he has a "funny" accent and even better when he telling one of his jokes but stay away from him when he's on a mission... One day NightPulse was walking to the southern rival packs territory and in a team of 3 others when the boss came out attacked him and he lost part of his ear, ever since he thinks the cause of this was... Teamwork....

Skills: trained in moutain climbing, scuba diving, abseiling, parachuting, skydiving, vehicle works, archery, firearms and single-handed combat. ( He was trained back in the British Army)

Kin: a man was driving a truck about midnight getting home from his night shift, in the misty fog he saw a baby wolf, the truck skidded and fell causing the whole truck to burst into flames, miraculously, the wolf survived... HE was that wolf, and no mother or father were found at the scene

Other Information: did I forget? NightPulse was actually not always a wolf... He was a human killed in 38' by troops his body was then taken to a lab in America and he was reborn... In a wolfs body as his own body was to severed to revive... So after countless hours of brain surgery... NightPulse was born ( he was created at night and the doctor knew he was alive when he found his PULSE) no-one EVER speaks his old name.... Ever...

Accepted! I had a fun time reading your form. xD hahaha. I got really confused and then I was OHHH HE WAS A HUMAN at the end. olololol

Kai nodded at Chloe and Fang, "Good morning." He said, smiling. He glanced at Fang, who always seemed to be quiet. Not that it bothered him, in any sort, but it was just odd. For a wolf to say so quiet, but he mentally shrugged and moved on with it. Some wolves were just shy, or quiet. Fang most likely happened to fall in that category. He chuckled, "Of course. It's a little past our own water source. This pond, really. We use it for bathing, so it should be adequate - or at least I would hope." He said, smiling, nodding in the direction of their drinking water. Watching them pad off, he turned and walked over to Starberry. "You seem awfully quiet." He said, sitting.

Suddenly a ground-breaking howl came from outside the wolfs all stood to attention, even starberry, was to distracted to be upset, Kai felt that, maybe HE should go look so with utmost stealth he creeped around outside and found a injured wolf on the ground, he was about to attack when, a voice emerged from the wolf "I wouldn't do that, me old chap..." Kai jumped back startled, "who are you and why are you here!, I've never seen you with the rival pack before" the wolf replied, "that's because I'm not with the other pack, don't you know, I'm Sg. NightPulse, but you can call me NightPulse" Kai looking extremely confused decided to here him out "lool pal, I don't know what your game is but if your looking for a fight, your in trouble" the wolf standing up angrily, then slowly collapsing again out of anguish, "1938, I thought off 140 germans with my own hands..." Kai replied "what are Ger-mains?" "Oh...never mind er... So anyway I'm here to join your little pack, I've some experience with the rival pack myself, and single-handedly fought them," Kai still not sure if the wolf was insane, or a powerful weapon for their clan "I'm not sure how can I trust you?..." "My ear's all the proof I need, ol' chap" kai stuttered, "you-u me-ean-n that-t you lost that to... Them?" "Look, do you want me in your pack or not?!..." NightPulse starting to get angry, Kai could see the hatred for the rivals in his eyes and decided not to mess with him, whether he were insane or not, "okay NightPulse you can join... But I'm not sure about this... Her are the rest of the gang..." "Oh, jolly good!, cheerio old chaps!!!! Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd kill for a drink, anyone else?" Said NightPulse, the others all laughed at his accent, but he didn't mind, but something in kai's heart had a feeling NightPulse was hiding something...

OOC: Woah HOLD ON haha! I think you're misunderstanding something. You don't control other people's characters. That would be a team story. This is a role play, where you control your character and only your character.

Chloe and Fang quickly made their way to the spring. Fang made a running start and dived into the water, the cool feeling of the liquid against his skin offering the utmost comfort. Chloe followed suit and dove in herself, playfully splashing her brother as he surfaced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starberry glanced at Kai"I just don't like these new wolves"She said. From what happened to her about the lone wolf attacking her she didn't think she could ever trust Chloe or Fang. But she also thought Chloe had her eye on Kai.She saw Kai sit a couple feet away. "I mean winter is coming everybody can see it, I just think that new members of the pack means more food"She said. She was glad she told someone that winter might be coming. It was just her predicting but it might be true. She looked at the sky with swirls of clouds. She could not remember the last time she had at least a little fun. She just looked at her wound to see it was a little better. Starberry decided to just take a nap. She turned over and fell asleep.

OH!!! So sorry everyone!!!! Guess I'll have to make another character!!!

application.

Name: Neo-gen

Appearance: ?silvery grey wolf with one robotic eye, robot tail, and metal plates on body, he is 50% metal so has pretty fine tuned senses, he is EXTREMLEY fast and can sense another creature a mile away

Personality: HATES NightPulse SOOOO much and is actually a kind of sworn enemy to him, he is considered RipJaws rival (coming later ;) ) he is pretty dark and keeps to himself, but is VERY territorial and actually lives in a clearing only a few metres away from the pack, he has never interacted with ANY of the pack and only knows NightPulse, he Hates everything apart from a small group of loyal followers, he is very envious to learn about the pack and lives south of them

Brief History: Neo-gen was once an average rebel, rough-neck wolf who was Best friends with RipJaw (again, more later) and laughed with him all day long and they helped each other get through the nights, but then, came NightPulse, he wanted to join him and RipJaw and RipJaw was very happy with a new companion but Neo-Gen? No... He hated NightPulse the moment they met, he felt NightPulse wasn't a "true" wolf (as he was made by a surgeon) and just wouldn't accept him, so one day, Neo-gen (who was actually named Genezen) planned to get rid of him, so he led him to a volcano... And tried to kill him, he pushed NightPulse and in defence, NightPulse pushed back , Genezen skidded on the wet rock and landed in the lava... No-one knows how he lived... But using metal components... He lived on... As Neo-Gen

Skills: ... Superhuman... Er... Super-WOLF powers...

Kin: no-one knows ANYTHING about neo-gen anymore... Not even NightPulse knows he's alive...

Other Information: does not seem open to suggestion and will try his best to eliminate anyone in his path...

How's this for a new character? Thinking of doing ONE more soon.... So I have more to experiment with...

I'm so sorry everyone :'( it's just I really wanna make a new character, seens as I never get enough ideas, I think with THIS character the story could open up more, anyways, great work everyone!!! Also, would it be okay if I make the leader of the rival pack? B-)

application.

Name: RipJaw

Appearance: a snowy white wolf with a big bushy tail, she is considered very cute, but she's actually a wary, and strong fighter who is ready for anything, she has been very shooken up since the event with Genezen, she has dreamy, misty blue eyes and pointed ears, she is quite fast but likes, to take it easy

?

Personality: very sweet, kind and adventurous wolf, but if she gets irritated she'll snap, she LOVES hanging around with NightPulse, and has taken quite a shine to him ;) , she is going to join the Pack very soon, and I hope you'll see + understand why/how she USED to be BEST friends with Genezen until the "incident" but is still wary of him, and kind of worried, and has a feeling he'll show up somewhere?

Brief History: she used to be in the American army and was a special operations, wolf she helped on a large missions and was discontinued from the army after being replace with a husky, heartbroken she retired to the mountains, and was with Genezen for a few months before meeting NightPulse one day

Kin: her mother and father were also 2 important wolves in the army

Other Information: when she was with Genezen one day, walking in the forests, looking for food, they saw a black shadow, run past, it was NightPulse, he'd just been released from the lab and was running free, he stopped, turned around, and saw RipJaw, he instantly fell in love, as did RipJaw, and Genezen felt left out ever since...

It was about 11pm and NightPulse was wondering through the woods, contemplating his new life, in the Pack and suddenly had a flashback, he remembered the fight he had with Skyror, the old rival pack leader and wondered what was going on now, since Skyror was eventually defeated, the new clan leader wasn't yet revealed, so NightPulse assumed it has disbanded when, a White light suddenly dash past him, the light stopped, and walked towards NightPulse as he had once done to a friend... Yes the wolf started running again and pounded onto him, it was RipJaw!!! "NightPulse... Ican't believe it's y-you!!!" RipJaw stuttered with tears in her eyes..."I have to tell you something... Neo-Gen is back..." WHAT!!! h-how could this happen RipJaw... I can't believe it's you... It's been so long" stated NightPulse also crying... "That doesn't matter now... Neo-gen..." "Neo-gen what???" "..... Is the new... Rival gang Leader..." "What!!! You have to come with me RipJaw... To my new friends... I'm sure you can join our Pack... You must be freezing!!! Come with me..." "Oh thank you NightPulse!!!" Said RipJaw cuddling up to him like old times...

Fang playfully retaliated against his sister, splashing her with his hind legs as he swam backward. She laughed as the water hit her face and tried her best to swim out of Fang's splashing range. "So," Fang said with a playful smirk as he splashed one last time. "Got your eye on Kai I see."

Chloe's mouth formed an O of surprise. "What makes you say that?"

"Oh good MORNING Kai," Fang mocked, his voice high pitched and syrupy sweet. He laughed.

Chloe shook her head as she swam around. "I don't even know him Fang. I was just being friendly."

"You know you think he's hot," he teased.

Chloe rolled her eyes. She had to admit, Kai was in all ways attractive. But she had just met the male yesterday. Chloe just shrugged the thought off and continued to bathe. It probably would never happen.

{{ Wait, so which character do you want? o_o EDIT - Okay, you can have all three. Try not to control other character's though! :) Also, sure you can have the leader of the rival pack.}}

Kai frowned, "Starberry, they're good wolves, trust me." He looked at her wound, leaning to sniff it. It didn't smell infected, he brought his head up. "What happened, anyways?" He asked, nodding at the wound. He watched her glance up at the twirling clouds, covering the bright sky. A slight breeze ruffling his coat, the cloud formations, the smell of water dancing in the air. It was bound to rain tonight. He looked back to Starberry, "Well, we've been able to keep ourselves alive with surpluses of food now, I don't think two wolves will affect us too much. Plus, Chloe was the leader of her previous pack, and her brother looks strong. They'll be good additions." He said, glancing in the direction that the duo had ran off in. Kai turned his attention back to Starberry, wrapping his tail around his flank.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a nice long swim Chloe and Fang exited the spring and shook themselves dry. They both felt good as new, finally being able to rid their coats of the filth that managed to build up over the many weeks they had traveled.

A rumble sounded in Fang's belly. "Guess I'm hungry," he said with a laugh.

Chloe chuckled and nodded. "Yes I suppose I feel hungry myself. Let's head back."

Fang followed in step beside Chloe back to the main grounds. He glanced her way every so often as they walked. Fang grinned as the realization hit him. Chloe never took her eyes off of Kai.

Starberry glanced at Kai trying to find words to tell him what happen. She hadn't thought about since yesterday."I was out hunting with another wolf"She said as she pointed to a wolf sitting by the lake."He took my half and I ran after him""While I was running someone-I don't know its not in our pack ran after me. He scratched me and I bite his neck"She was glad she told someone. Still the wolf right now might be healing ready to attack. She just noticed something,she left a trail while she was running to the back. He could come and hurt people probably her. She started to shack."Kai"She said slowly."I-I ran away and he might have followed my trail too the pack."She said. She looked to the horizon to see Chloe and Fang. Chloe looked weird her eyes fixed on Kai. Anger rushed in her. She yawned and saw more wolves enter the cave. She went to one corner and rested. She new she could not stand a chance against Chloe. Chloe was the pack leader before who would want a person like Starberry. Nobody she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back