The S.P.I.C!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAK: "Hey guys! Check out my siggy house. My pet-pet Spark is in there. Come on out Spark, don't be shy..."

^_^ : "H-h-hey everyone."

。 ^_^ 。: "Hi! I'm Tsuki, but you can just call me Key. If you ever get lonely you can talk to my pet Coco!"

:kuribotchi: : "Hi I'm Coco! I like to go to the beach and build sand castles. But my favorite thing to do is go to my treehouse on the top of that hill." *Points to hill*

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella: Hi Spark! Hi Coco! Nice to meet you! My pet-pet, Jackie, isn't here right now. He has to get to bed early because of school. Ugh. School. I hate it.

JAK: "No thanks. I hate school, too. Me and Spark are gonna stay here and tidy up. You guys go right ahead."

:kuribotchi: "Can I go to the pool?"

JAK: "Sure. I'll meet you there.

Coco & Tsuki: [SIZE=7pt]We're back![/SIZE]

Ki: That was so much fun! You can see the beach from that treehouse. And... *shutters* that mysterious island in the ocean. I wonder who lives there.

Coco: I bet it's abandoned. We can take a boat and explore it tomorrow!

Ki: Ok but lets pack some things tonight. *Packs a water bottle, whistle, compass, map, two sandwiches, two apples,

and a flashlight* Ok I've packed stuff for us! We'll leave at 3:00 tomorrow.

Coco: Thats awsome. Anyone want to explore with us tomorrow? We leave at three. We'll be gone for 5 hours

exploring. Anyone up for it?

Layla walks in.

Layla: Hi guys! Whats up?

Off Topic: Hey, it's nice to see more people with the '96% of teens don't stand up for god' thing in their signiture.

(^__^) (^__^)

Pammy: Hello everyone!

Julie: Pammy! Don't! We don't know them yet!

Pammy: Sorry......

[SIZE=7pt]Ki: Hi Pammy and Julie! Nice to meet you, I'm Tsuki but you can just call me Ki or Kiki. This is my pet-pet Coco![/SIZE]

Coco: Hi!

Ki: Me and Coco are gonna explore the mysterious island in the ocean!~

Coco: Yeah, so see ya later!

~Coco and Ki are headed on a 2-day journey on a mysterious abondoned island, and if you need to talk to talk to them, call them (in RP) at (123)-456-7890. They say bye. ^_^

()_() /\ /\

(*v*)(^v^)

Kiki:Hi guys!

Nick:*waves*

Kiki:Oh yeah,Nick is more of a man of action.

Nick:Yep.

JAK: "Wait you guys! I've been to that island. It's a big island, called Egg Island. All of the siggy pet eggs, siggy pets, and Tamagotchi adoptables live on that island, and it's where you guys were born."

:ichigotchi: : "Ooh! I remember, now. It's where I was born! I remember all my friends were there, it would be great to visit them again."

JAK: "Yeah, but only a fraction of that island, I believe, is home to the siggy pets. No siggy pet or Tamagotchi has been beyond the 'boundary line' that leads out of their piece of land. No one has ever explored the rest of the island. Hey, Coco! Ki! Wait up!! Me and Spark are going with you! *Jak stops and notices Kiki, Nick, Pammy, and Julie* Hey guys! Make yourselves at home. This mansion is huge, so here's a map to it! *Jak throws a map behind him and runs off to catch the boat*"

Kiki:Wow Jak!Your really smart!

Nick:*Nods*

[SIZE=10pt]AT THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Ki: Wow this is a big island.[/SIZE]

Coco: Yeah it looks small from the treehouse.

Ki: Well there is a jungle ahead of us... We have the stuff I packed. Lets explore a little, maybe we'll find exotic fruit or a place to camp!

Coco: OK!

~Tsuki and Coco are in the jungles of the mysterious island. They will explore for two hours. Again feel free to call Tsuki at (123)-456-7890 on your mini phone! They wish you happiness!~

Laylas walks in.

Layla: Whats this about a Mysterious Island?

Layla calls up Ki.

Layla: May I come join you? I'm just going to pick up my new pet, and then I'll fly over to the isalnd.

Layla: Hello Kyla! How are you? I don't know what this isalnd is either, i'm going to fly over there.

Layla calls up Ki.Layla: May I come join you? I'm just going to pick up my new pet, and then I'll fly over to the isalnd.
[SIZE=10pt]AT THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND[/SIZE]

Ki: *Answers phone* ~Yes, if you want to come it's best to come tommorow morning! I found shelter under these short trees. In fact, I'll text you a map to our camp!" *texts map* 'Remember to bring snacks and water! Bye!"~ *closes phone*

Coco: *yawns* "I'm tired, lets sleep."

Ki: *yawns* "yeah"

Ki and Coco are asleep. Smudgey shall soon join their adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back