The S.P.I.C!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if you are reading this and don't have a siggy pet, you can click the link in my siggy that says "Wanna siggy pet?", or you can click here. You can also visit one of the "sister" siggy pet shops around the Fun Stuff forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla: Nothing much, after the excitement of Tsuki's Island. I am just about ready to burst though, I'm so bored!

JAK: "Sure!"

TAMAGIRL2008, and everyone who is reading this, the pool is now available as a shop item in my siggy pet shop, if you want it.

Coco: Ok here it goes!
[SIZE=7pt]We saw an eagle with yellow eyes and black marks around them. There are old Native stories about these birds. It's a rumored story that the bird exsisted, and we know It's true. People say there called "thunderbirds". Thats all I know, but they bring DEATHLY thunderstorms and LOTS of lightning. So we would of been dead if we stayed. See the thundercloud forming over the island? It's that bird that made it and whoever lives there (no one) will die.[/SIZE]

Ki: Yep
Ki: Kyla! Read the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back