The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YIKES! I had some of the WORST dreams!

In one dream, I was at the movies and I COULDN'T FEED MY V5! I COULDN'T! It was about to die RUN AWAY!

Then in another dream, my Tamas were completely drained of hearts.

Then I woke up and my Tama only had 1 heart for happy and hungry each!

I guess my dreams were trying to tell me something.

Carly just needed training. NOW IT'S AT 20%!

I'm always getting the middle one now, to try to get Memetchis.

Selena was perfectly cared for, so I shouldn't worry too much. (She's a Mememamatchi)

I am also uploading photos to my PhotoBucket account because I feel like it. I'll get the link to my album later.

Also, more log mail!

From Tama-tama-nat:

Love ya log! By the way, can you tell me how to make logs and change colour? :p   :D   ;)
Here's what I replied for some information!

Hello Tama-tama-nat.
Thanks for the PM.

Making a log is as simple as bringing out a Tamagotchi, playing it, and going to the TamaTalk Section, "The Library," then I click on "Tamagotchi Logs" is what I believe it is called. Then you just create a topic, and you've got a log!

Changing colors is all about this thingy called BBCode! ;)

How I do it, is before I start writing my log entry, I click on that little dropdown list that says "COLOR." Then I click on the color I want and the code for that color appears on the message. Then, when I am done with the entry, I click on that link right next to the color thing that says "Close all Tags." Now you have a colorful message for when you post!
That should be all for now!

More mail!

From mimitchi&hanatchilover:

Hi, I saw in your log that you have V5 Tama on 2nd generation, named Carly, AND SHE'S ALL ALONE! Well I have mine on 3rd generation and my boy Tama, Luis the Mamekatchi, is all alone except he talks with his parents a lot too. Get an Unchi-Kun and use it! I got my Tama's family bonds up to 70% now!
And of course, my reply.

Doesn't that make you twitch when they're all alone?
And I will try that!
Oh yeah. When I woke up, George and Selena were kissing. But this time I didn't wait for the animation to end. CARLY WAS HUNGRY!

Well, MorinoMoments PMed me saying she liked my hopping song and would like me to continue it. So I will in a moment!

Carly is doing fine. I am going to the Hannah Montana movie in a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to do a group hatch with putput426 on the 14th.

Also, I updated my FireFox!

New version, new theme, new mods! Including, and Ad Blocker so I don't see ads anymore! Which means I feel better on TT!

Also, by Wednsday, I will get my Tama PC Pack to complete my Tama Connection Collection!

What I Have

-V1 (Purple w/ stickers)

-V2 (Has hearts on it)

-V3 (Green Snake)

-V4 (Glow-in-the-dark)

-(COMING BY WEDNSDAY!) V4.5 (Earth) With PC Pack Containing Mousepad, Disc, and Cradle/Mic!

-V5 (Cookie Dough)

-Yellow Memetchi Lanyard

-Purple Memetchi Lanyard

-Kutchipatchi Charms (My brother lost it I think :eek: )

-Mametchi Pouch (Currently missing lanyard part)

-Simasimartchi Pouch

-McDonalds Tama Toy From 90's

-Kutchipatchi Familitchi Decoratchi Kit

Carly just had some training. (30%!)

Well, I'd better run now.

I'll continue that song later! I promise!

Also, Carly looks like a star with the bottom of a toy rocket thing as her feet close up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Now I'll continue the song for this generation.

First Part:

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.They Hop and They Just Can't Stop.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

I'm Eating Chocolate and I Can't Just Stop.

They're Hoppin'!

My Tamas Are Hoppin'!

And They Won't Stoppin'...

With the Hoppin'.

Selena, Stuart, and Zee.

Stop Hoppin' Please!

But They Say "We Just Can't Stop!...

The V5 Character's Hop!"
New Parts:

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

They Hop and They Just Can't Stop.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

I Ate Chocolate and I Can't Just Stop.

New Generation

The New Sensation

(I Have No Clue What That Means)

Carly and George Have Joined The Family!

New People To Join Selena And Me!

But Carly's Hoppin' Alone.

SHE HAS NO PHONE!

(OMG)

I Miss That Craziness of Three.

Now It's Just Carly Hoppin' and Me!

I Hope The Next Generation Will Arrive Soon!

She'll Marry On the 14th Under The Moon!

Not Much That Carly Hops.

SHE'S PROBABLY ABLE TO STOP!

(CARLY! NOOOO!)

Carly Please Hop Again!

But She'll Say: "But I Have No Friends!"

Don't Let This Be The End!

She'll Say: "Today The Hopping Will Depend."

So For Now...

Enjoy The Hopping While You Can!

Before You Make Those Wedding Plans!

True...very true. :huh:

Thank god I reversed the time by 2 hours. I slept in until 10 and she thought it was only 8:00 and was fine. If she thought it was 10, she would have run away by now.

Oh yeah. This is my Photobucket album. (It has pictures of my Tama and my V-Pet, Sheeba.

I apologize on the picture quality. I have a bad camera when it comes to close-ups.

Also, Detailed Description of Carly!: She looks like she had a crescent moon costume on her head. She looks like she has makeup on her face. Her arms and legs are similar to Mametchi's. She also has a star hangin' on a string on the tip top of her crescent moon costume.

Alright. Yah.

That's all I got for now!

YES!

Let me tell you guys the story.

So here I am reply to a PM, and then my little Doodle Noodle (that's what I call my beagle, Sparky) started barking. Then I realized that it must be it!

I ran up the stairs and saw the Fed Ex truck and then gave my Doodle Noodle and my Black Lab, Madison, big, squishy, hugs. Then I gave them treats. I didn't even make them do mad tricks like I usually do.

Then I start jumping up and down like a strange maniac screaming and I ran out the front door to find my package. Then I ran to the side door.

The package looked like it could fit what I was looking for so I hopped back inside like a maniac and started hugging my beagle.

Then my mom came out to see why I was so crazy.

I told her the story, adding some stuff to it, and then I tried opening my package.

Then my mom told me to get a butter knife.

Then I started stabbing the box (Lord, I'M STRANGE!) and then my mom helped me open it.

Then I ripped out my TAMAGOTCHI PC PACK!

Currently it is a secret to my brothers until further notice.

YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back