The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=9pt]I Screwed Up Tamagotchi![/SIZE]

Proof!

A new press release from Bandai has confirmed my worst fears--the continutaion of the Familitchi. It appears that they are combining the job application with the v5, so your family can now have jobs and lifestyles. : (
Here is the quote from Bandai:

"In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even royal family."

Nooo!!!! What ever happened to normal tamagotchis? I miss the fun and simplicity of raising just ONE pet. The Familtchi to me was a complete letdown , because it didn't really seem like a Tama at all.

Note to self: buy a bunch of v3-v4.5 at the stores!!! They won't be around for long!

: (
Will this be in V5.5 or V6? I'm real excited!

And everyone, for V5, blame me...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=116879&hl=

(I underlined the things Ban Dai Listened To.)

Recently I've been thinking what a really cool Tamagotchi would be!
Prepare for bordom! Hahaha! Just kidding! It is a lot though!

A really cool Tamagotchi. The V4.5 design looks nice. It would be really cool if a Tamagotchi came with a pen disk thing that you plug into your computer and you can watch your Tamagothci go from the egg into the computer (TamaTown)! It would be cool if there was a mode where they can walk around on your screen. And with the star antenae thing, you unscrew the start and there's a stylus! The Tamagotchi would have a touch screen!

Remember those Neopets McDonals toys? How cool would it be if there was a Tamagotchi plush about that size with a removable clip like that that has a pic of a little Mini-Pet like that! But, you enter the code on the tag on your Tamagotchi in the Tamgotchi, and that's your Tamagotchi! You could have as many Tamagotchis as you want! You could get virtual Tamgotchis, make your own, buy the plushes, or you could adopt some from the Tamagotchi Adoption Center! Then when you go to TamaTown, you'd see your Tamagotchi leave the screen, but you'd see a UFO thing land in TamaTown and all your Tamagotchis pop out and run around! How cute would that be?

On TamaTown, you can also talk (nicely) to other players! You'd also have a special username that you choose! You wouldn't really need any passwords anymore. There would also be so many movies to see, so many places to travel to on the train, and design your own house! It would update every 3 days! So you won't be bored of it!

Also, every Tamagothci game would be in it!

You can also mate your own Tamagotchis or mate with a friend! The new Tama will be mixed! Imagine a crossover of a Mametchi and a Mimitchi!

There would also be clothes and accessories to dree and do stuff with the Tama Plush!

All the Tamagotchis ever made would be in there too!

It would be also cool if you could control (like making the cxharacteres walk) your Tama while connecting.

Last but not least...

No Tamagotchi would die ever again!

That's all I can list now. I'll have more later! What doi you have in mind?
You could have as many Tamagotchis as you want!-They implanted 5 Tamas at once on the V5.

On TamaTown, you can also talk (nicely) to other players!-You will be able to interact with other players on Earth EXPO later on in the future.

so many places to travel to on the train-They implanted a train station on the V4.

mate with a friend-Now you can command 2 Tamas to mate on the V5.

No Tamagotchi would die ever again!-They now run away instead of die.

Well, only one thing to do...BLAME ME! :p

I just got back from Toys R Us. Miley and her parents are cleaning the shell and I'm eating chocolate coins. I gave 4 to my brothers. (And the big ones too :) )

Sadly, they had no Familitchi Decoratchi Kits or Familitchi Leashes but I did get a V4 Violetchi leash for myself, and a Kutchipatchi leash. (Just in case my brother gets a V5. He loves Kutchipatchi!) They also had 1 V5 but it was the "Love My Family" design and you can't actually see that little squirt that's one month away from being 10 having a pink Tamagotchi that says "Love My Family" on it. I hope he's able to get the Space Design because he might like that one.

I finally got a closer look, and it doesn't look to bad. It looks kinda like my V2!

Well, I'll post any updates later.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I JUST SAW THAT MILEY BECAME A VILOETTCHI!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE!!!!! REMIND ME TO CHOOSE A SPECIAL CHARACTER!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Must be the luck of the leash!

I AM A FANTASTICO TAMAGOTCHI CARE-TAKER!!!!!!!

I started squealing and my mom asked me what was up and I told her I got a rare Tama Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola peeps! Just want to do a little stats post!

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥ (To keep the good characters!)

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds: 50% (I'm getting there!)

Type: Blended Family (Violet Family, here I come!)

Generation: 3 (9 generations away from my record!)

Gotchi Points: 790

Tamagotchis:

Miley: Violetchi (Daughter)

Carly: Planetchi (Mother)

Ned: Papamametchi (Father)

Also, to give some more information on the V5, I've noticed this on every generation, every day, with my sleeping, what the V5's sleep times is.

Wake: 7 AM (Can drive me nuts on the weekends.)

Sleep: 9 PM (Can sometimes drive me nuts.)

That's all for now.

(PS: I'm going mad...)

Oooooh! I made a slogan for this log!

If You Like Sugar, Then You're Familitchi!

GENIUS!

I swear, if anyone create a slogan similar to that for their log, I will jump of a building. (And my V5 comes with me. ;) )

Ah yes. I have neat news too. For the first time, I helped make a character chart!

Yes! I donated my pixels to Tamacraze101's character chart! ( https://tamacraze101.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=3365 )

I'm TamaLabrador and my Watatchi and Uhyotchi pixels are THERE! Yay!

Also, I wasn't in any group hatches with my V5 yet, but I've made a schedule for hatchings, and the next one is on the 29th! If anyone wants to join me, let me know! (By PM of course.)

I'll post anything else later!

LATER!

Well, Miley just dropped a happy heart. But then I fed her!

She's doing fine, and would like to post a message.

Ok...hi...

My name is Miley, and I'm a Violettchi! NOT FURAWATCHI BUT MY BREED PAGE SAYS VIOLETTCHI! VIOLETTCHI! Ok, sorry. Well, I can't believe I am being cared for by someone who is an excellent care-taker, and I am a superstar! Well, actually I'm in a popular log but I'M GONNA BE A PUREBRED! GONNA BE A PUREBRED! Well, my parents are Space and Mame, but, that doesn't stop me from marrying a nice Sukatchi and having kids WHO WILL BE PUREBRED! I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA! Ok, that was beyond random. WILL KATIE JUST STOP MAKING ME STRANGE?!

Ok, so I'm Miley Sugar and I'm Familitchi! Can I go to Earth Expo?

No! Were watching SpongeBob!

Why?

Because you're ancestor, Nick did!

That is SO 5 versions ago!

Stop that!

Geez. Sorry.

Ugh. Teenagers.

FULLGROWN! FULLGROWN!

Welp, gotta go. LATER!

Well, Miley's doing fine today.

Hopefully next month my parents will take me to Wal-Mart so I can get my little brothers V5's for their birthday and Familitchi Decoratchi Kits and Leashes for myself!

Can I say one thing?

Sure!

Ok. It's Miley again! I'm gonna be a purebred! We should let the others speak!

Fine.

Hi. My name is Clare, and I'm Katie's V1. I am on the 10th generation. Hi.

She's a youngster.

Yah.

Hi. My name is Dil and I'm over 60 years old. I wanna go back to Tama-Planet. :(

I want you to go too.

Miley!

He's old and gross!

I'm Bart! I'm the V3! I can't wait to grow up!

Hi! I'm Dratt! I'm Katie's V4! I glow! I'm special!

Yes you are!

I'm Zanby! I'm her limited edition 4.5!

Limited edition... :eek:

And...

Miley! The Familitchi V5!

Later!

Today Miley is doing fine. Yah.

I let her travel out this morning while I slept. Yah.

I'll do some more later but...

STATS CHECK!

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Bonds: 70%

Type: Blended Family

Generation: 3

Gotchi Points: 790

Tamagotchis:

Miley: Violettchi (Daughter)

Carly: Planetchi (Mother)

Ned: Papamametchi (Father)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I found a Decoratchi gem stuck to my foot, and currently my beagle is going doodley about a SQUIRREL on the fence. Ah.

Anyway, here's some more information about my Tamas!

V3: Green Snake

Tamas: Jazz, Homer, Bart

Mad Memories:

- I named Homer and Bart after the Simpsons. I regret that today.

- I heard that my design was rare because it said that on eBay.

- I got this design because it was the only one at Target that you couldn't see through.

- I wanted to get Camouflage, but I was stuck with this one.

- Before I got my V3, my yellow Memetchi lanyard held my friend's V3 during recess.

- My Homer and my friend's Kimmy got married.

- With Homer, that was my first time using Honey's act.

- I still have the Tamagotchi.com Character Chart in my mom's files.

- During this time, my dad bought batteries for my V2 and V1 and they connected a lot. Me and my friend even made a grass fort for our V3's and my V2 and V1 and put the under it during recess. They looked cozy.

- One time I re-activated my V3 and took it to basketball camp. Luckily I was never in trouble and it made me a new friend. We almost connected too. Even though it was 100 degrees out there, my Tama stayed safe in my cooler lunchbox in the top, unused pack. Yeah. It was air-conditioned and had it better than me. She had a camouflage v3 and I remember telling her that the following January that the V4 was coming out and we were both excited.

- We always went to Tama-Town during indoor-recess during the V3 time.

- I previewed TamaTown before I got my V3.

- Homer was a late marrier because my friend had another Tama we were going to marry, then it died.

- When the V3 came out, I was shocked thinking that Ban Dai was nuts and I thought V2 was the last one.

- V3 is one of my favorite versions.

That's all I can think of for now!

I'll say about the rest later.

Miley needed some training.

The parents are eating bananas.

STATS CHECK!

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Bonds: 80%

Type: Blended Family

Generation: 3

Gotchi Points: 860