The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.

(it took me like 4 hrs to write this lol)

Name: Miranda supernova-sparkle-flower-rainbow-firework-unicorn-pink-fluffy-magical-pixie-stone.

Personality: Miranda is just the most ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEE THINGEEEEE YOUUUUU WILLLL EVARRRRR SEEEE. She is dainty and fragile and just seeing someone getting poked will make her burst into tears. She sometimes speaks with a lisp and EVERYONE LOVES HER BECUSE SEH EZ LIEK PARFEECT!!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!!

Looks: SHE SPARKLES, K?

Other: Miranda was born and grew up in the streets after her druggie mum left her and she lived in different abandoned places with her abusive dad who then left, and she lived horribly. But she manages to stay happy and sunshiney all the time teehee!

Name: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way

Personality: She's ttly goffik and hates all of those preppy losers. She's mega depressed and omg she hates her life

Looks: She has long ebony black hair (that's how she got her name!) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches her mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and she's a vampire but her teeth are straight and white and she's pale. She loves Hot Topic and at the minute she's wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots and black lipstick and lots of eyeliner

Other(Put sob history here): She's so beautiful it's a curse, and she's mega depressed.

(MY IMMORTAL REFERENCE!!!!)

May: OMG NUUUUU! dun do dat 2 urself u r soooooo awesum nd i wnt to b ur gfffff~ kawaii means cute in japanese because i can speak lyk japanese isnt it awsum? i luff u hrt dun hurtt urself!1!11!1!!111111 *crys*

Name: Alysin Ebony Pearl Kitten Diamonds

Personality: alysin is very pretty but shy 2 but v. loveable!

Looks: alysin is a half cat so she has a cat tail and an ADORABLE CAT TAIL!!!!!1!!1 blonde hair nd blue eyes and is adorable

Other: alysin was abused by her ffamily who hated her cos she was a half cat (OMFGGGGG SICK PERVS!!!!!) so she ran away and was raised by teh street cats

I'm so sorry, keyboard and computer, for making you type this. I'm so sorry. *pours bleach on computer* Your pain is over.

omg we haf 2 kill ppl! litarekky?

Crystal started crying, but thn she relized that ppl will feel sad if they see her cry so she stop

"i wanna win" she said to princess

she ran up to hart and screamed "DUN TRY DO TO THAT EVA EVA AGAIN!!!!!" D:<

((Gosh, it's so hard typing like a troll xD))

(Ella, chasm and turtle, ya guys are all accepted, enjoy your trip to suedom. xD)

if only father was here sad saphire. he would herp me. *gos 2 batroom* i huv to re aply my mayke⇧ sad saphire.. *re aply mayke⇧*

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Stephanie Von Snufflepuss

Age(5-99): 5

Personality: Stephanie hates losing because she thinks she is a Winner. She is a Neat-Freak and makes cute faces to trick people. She hates it when people hurt animals. She cries a lot.

Looks: Here! (The one on the Right)

Other: N/A

NAmE: 9@rRy 5+uAR+ D4L4p0 5UP4dA5Up4 Jr.

a93(5-99):18 CuZ T4h 83 4wE5oME

GeND3R:m4LE

P3R$0n4L1+Y:he i$ soO000 c00l h3 I5 gre4+ @T 5+ufPhs HE 83 TH3 D4 be5$s$+ 4T pL4YyYiN99 GU1t+T4R H3 1s sooO00 POppPuL@rrZz h3 h4z $0oO M@Ny PhrI3NDs5 he mA$t3RZ kun9FOO IN -0nLy dAYZ 1$ HE BE k3WL 0R wH@++!!!1!1! hE @lzO C@n Pl4Y B@zEB@Llz3s. 4ndZ H33Z liEk 4W3$OM3 4Z 4 k1zZor!! H3 I$ +4@4+@0lY k4w13e DudeZ +H4AT I$ 4W3$500Me 4NdD 1zzZ5 tO4++zLE H0OoOO+Z H3 I$ Z3 BE5+ 0ph z33be$t EV0r!!

Looks:He lo0kz liek dizs!

O+heR(pu+ 50b h1S+oRY H3Re):h3 W4z B0rNzzS 1N B19G9 HouZ$z3 4nd HEZ wa5 l00vEd 81 3vORY80Dy!!

Enoby was sat in the corner of her house slitting her wrists because she's all depressed and that, and she was listening to "Thanks For The Vemon" ad she was so turned on because she thinks Gerard Way is a major hottie and everyone should love him. She was contemplating putting a steak through her heart.

Garry w4lk3d ↑ 0varr t0 En0by and s41d "Liek Hai!! H0w 4r you?? my n4m3 1z G4rry! u 4r3 h0tt!

(((((((L13k th4nks woo))))))

alysin looked around nd using her awesom cat sense she heard other people and moved over shyly. "hey guyz can i be your frend?" she asked shyly

enoby looked up from her bloodyy rists. "ew, get a way from me u perv" she sed, standing up and sorting her corset out.

Miranda waled up 2 ebonee, her mouth woobleng. "U R LIEK, SUU MEEN" she screemed, buusting ento teers.

"alrite" sad sapphire To alysin. "lets Al be Freinds."

suDENly da palce every1 wuz broke n every1 wuz in aerna.

"OMFG!!! WUT HAPPENEDED!?!?!?!" alysin said, her cat tail moving frnaticlly as she lookd around. "we can still b frends tho????" she said shyly

ebonyy rolled her eyes at miranda. "omg ur such a preppy loser, go away." she stuck her middle finger up at her, then looked up. "omg what iz this place?"

Name: Raine Dreamheart Prettygirl

Age(5-99): 5

Personality: sweet, pretty, smart, supernatrual powers, hott, love-able, pretty, cute, flirty

Looks: pretty blue eyes, long, golden, hair in braids, at the end there is a red ribbon, pale, pretty skin, delicate feet, pretty dress

Other: love kitties! so kawaii! she like boy cus they are so nice because she so pretty.

Hart luked at his wrists and lahmented that they werent bleeding enuff. He turned 2 may and crystal.

"Y not cut myself? I am to hansum for teh world it doesnt need me nemore. And if I live I have to kill joo so y shuld I live? Go bother Ebony or sumting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back