The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Accepted)

saphire clim tree grab fruit she brot fruit to oter peps hear u go gais she gav fruit 2 oter peps.

Ibony felt major depressed again so she decided to curl up in da arena nd cut her rists some moar. "Y dus da world have to hate me?"

(Y dudnt i goin thiz yeht?)

Name: Reindrop-Rose-Whisker-Kitten

Personality:(I'm just going to right this without errors (No periods though :D ), because I'll probably end up killing myself if I don't. My posts will be lazy though, I promise :eek: ) Everybody loves Reindrop so much because she is so pretty and if they don't like her she uses her powers to get them to like her and she is an angel so of course she is a great person she is also really shy and she loves all animals and people even if they hate her which is impossible because everybody likes her and she is good at everything she tries because she is like an angel and has like angel powers like flying and stuff but she is still like really like clumsy so she like falls alot like and breaks her bones like yeah

Looks: This but shee cun liek chang hur look tu liek anythng shee lieks.

Other: Shee has a pet dog thet follows hur every where tat shee got frum herr mum thet dyed which made her dud huve lie ka chein-reation dyeth and liek has mugical angle powers 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nori Zebadiah Macintosh Hachiro Koji Francis Fransico Mittens Von Burnwick XXI looked around and sparkld then he got disteacted by spase time nd realty so he spacedd out. this made him spakle moar.he new he had to fights but he thot that some ppl in the arena where hot (omg rhime lol ima poet) so he dicided to sparkle more that usually fixxed his problmes. also he flexd. and the backgrond had flours adn mor sparkls.

Name: mimi crystal electrika li

Age(5-99): 17

Gender: i don no if u r blind but if u clk tha link below u can tell.

Personality: she has g8t toughness& evryone lieks her becaze she is pretti and smrt and u can make friends w/her easily.

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks): like here she iz isnt she priti. i tink so

Other(Put sob history here): her mummy and dadda died so got moved to a foster famly and they abused her how rude and so she ran away a found a new home 2 liv in so now she iz happy hooray!

May: U shuld live bc its just bettr dat way, kk?????///?/ Hart we r ment to b togethaaaa forevaaaaa!!!!! the sooper beautiful spring goddessss sed su! *liks harts blood from his writs*

Hart luked @ may funnyish and shuk teh rimaining crimsin blud may didnt lik from his rist. "r u a vampiya?" he asked.

"YOU SH0U1N'T CUT URSELF COZ IT HURTSSSSSSSSS! OMG LIKE RLLY DONT DSONT AND DONT!!!!""

Crystal ate fruit "nomnomnomnomonomnom" SH3 MAKEsure dat her dress not get any dirty on it.

"tank u"

OMG OMG OMG OMG "I LIEK RAN OUT OF LIP GLOSS"

SHE BURST INTO GLITTAH TEARS THAT SPARKLED SO BRIGHT, THE SUN, MOON AND STARS COMBINED GOT JEALOUS

Then she stop cuz her face would get rinkles on it a=so she brushed her 4 feet long hair with a comb and then skipped around

and then she sat on the ground and magicaly made her silk white dres not get dirty and thebn sat there and look pretty :)

(( Are my posts too long to be a sue/troll post? I'm used to posting at least a short paragraph in RP)

May: i want 2 b 1! *hugs tiem on hart* you so awsum!!1!!!!111 plz go out wit me/

Hart tught about it 4 a bit.

"hm. maybe. i need wuv in my laife cuz i dont think N.E.one else carez."

He huged her bak nvm teh blud tat got on her from his kut rist lol. :D

(NintenNerd, you have to change your name since we already have a melissa in this RP, but then you may start posting. And no, Jeressa your posts are fine.)

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 sad saphire she gigled and huged eveyr1 inculding hart. "Eye luv u all!!!1111" she sad

May: YAY! I WUVS YOU HART CHAN! I DUN CARE IF U KILL ME BC I LUVS U SOO MUCH BBY!!!!111!!!1!!!

hart baked away from saphire.

"way to touchie," he said. "just cuz i said ok to may dosnt mean u all can bring me into ur barney teh dino circle of luv."

g@RRy ToLD 5@PHIr3 "DO J00 +HiNK +H4t tHi5 84+Tl3 @nD $+uFF5 wiLL Be 4LL pHun 4nD $TuFphz??" +h3N H3 sMIL3D A+ SaPh1R3.

(((I know I am very 1337 )))

May: HES MY BF KK?/? HE DUN WANT YOUR TOUCHIN HM ONLY ME! *moar hugz tiem* WE LURV EACH ODER

(Edited.)

mimi walked around the stadium b-cuz she has no thiing else to du & she asked 4 frieds bcus shes lonly becuz she was away from ohuse. so ten she would no who to kill and not at first. she iz good @ maeking statagy no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back