The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on she said 2 stephaine she saw the hols hart dug up & down inside and started eating something saphire forgot mmm, this is delious.

Garry s@t d0wn h3 wa5 5w3at1ng l1k3 CrAzy. GaRRy n3Eds t0 f1nd a wwaY to r3frESh b3f0re h3 d13s 0f h3at. GaRRy yells "How the !@#$ am going t0 r3frE5h mys3lf!!!" then he starts to go light-headed.

hart went inside n saw teh stuff.

"kul, wepons to arm ourselfs w/." he sad. "tis way we can has life."

May: *grabs wepons* AWWRIGHT! I AM SI HAPPY!!!!!11!!!1

G@rRy g0t 0uTT @ B1gg gunn anD h3 sh0t M@y 1n @rm. th3n h3 sa1d "Eat that C!@t!!" th3n lo0k3d foR An0th3r p3rs0n t0 sh0oT.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay I couldn't resist XD)

Name:Ginger Caroline Plum Glitter Yay IV

Age(5-99):13

Personality:She is kind,caring,sweet,cute,pretty and She <3 unicorns n puppehs n kittehs n princesssses n lik evre ting tat lik SPARKLES!11!!She hate lik mean peeps cuz that make her sad.sHe lik luvs da wrld and people n stuff.she luvs every 1 and wnts 2 B their BFF.ginger is kind and sweet n nice to lik EVERY 1 she meetz!!1!!!1!1

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks):OMG shes lik SO PRETTY!!!!111!!!!1!!She haz long pnk hair dat sparkles and goes 2 her back!1!!she haz magick sparkle dust dat she can make peeps happeh w/ that come from her pink hairrr.she wears a blue glittery bow on da right side of her hair.she weairs lik skirts n dresses all da time n her blue eyes lik SPARKLE IN DA SUN!!11!!11!1!!1!1!!!her fav color is pnk and she wear pnk itt alot.she haz good manners n she smiles alott!!11!!1!!!

Other(Put sob history here): Her parentz lik HATED HER so she lik calld them mean peeps n left at night 1 day.she ran away to an orphanage aanand llike got adopted by lik a rich person an then she lik got everything she evr wanted!!1!!!!11!11now every 1 luvs her and she make every ting sparkle n peeps happeh with her glittereh sprklll dust!!1!!1!!!!!11!!

(Oh gosh my form was an insult to writing :p )

(Accepted! From this point on, try to have more sues that are more different than all the ones that cry and sparkle, like more emo and kawaiiiiii sues. Come to think of it, how many members do we have? *goes to count* Oh my gosh we have 16 people. Lolololol.)

saphire: *run off wif foo & sum wapons suplies & foun cav put thins in cave*

Buy teh tiem thut Reindrop gawt their (heehee wrong there) al teh weponz we're gune. Shee crieed und krieed und ull hur teers ggru intoo rosez thut spurkled liek teh sturs.

Reindrop: Y doez evury1 haet meeee!!!!!1111????/////

**Ge+s w4nd** abadabwa ! It not WoRk!. **get mase(Mace)* I will hit weindR0P wit my mase. "Why u Cry!?" Reindriop tUrN awounnD. **Hits Rein!** Yayayay!~ Uh Oh, Bwoody r31ndR0P.....

mimi waz glad she mad a friend but now shez hungry agaii so shes staying inside of the hols pkay everyone? plus she dosent want 2 get killd oh well nvm she look around & 2 her luk she found more food hooray 4 mimi. now she looking 4 a weapon/

Reindrop heeled hursellf wif hur mugic angle (90 degree angle to be exact) powurs. Shee then used hur powurs 2 maik hur like hur. Oh em gee, im surry u hat 2 hit meeee!11!1111 Lets be liek bff's!

GarRy sat in the c0rn3r and s@id "I w0ndEr wh@t w1ll happ3n next" then he looked around and said "Does anybody need a friend??"

hay evry 1!!!11!"ginger prancedd in da arena."OMG lik i wanna b BFFs with evry 1!" she lik twrld in a circle and leapeddd!den she picked up lik a slingshot n water gun frm all da weponz.den ginger ran bhind a tree n sat n lik fired rocks frm behind duh tree."i hop i dont lik hrt any 1!dat wood b mean!

"Oh nooo!1!1!1!!!!1!im lik so srry letz b best frenndz yah!!1!!!1 Ginger lik treww her rrrms out n like twirled n lik spread her sparkleh glittrrr dust everywrre n lik flipped her pnk hair!!1!1

bro.THISISCROWDEDLOL.

Name: Stella gumdrop-rainbow-glitter-hearts-and-stars-unicorn-nyan-cat-dorito-petal-fairy-princess woods.

Personality: THIS DESCRIBES IT

Looks: seh haz liek, loonghere taht liek goos duwn 2 teh fluur eend beeund beecus seh ees liek suu purfuct eend hur aiz chenge culur liek evrie fiev seecunds eend seh haz a feegire liek meegun fux wehn sehs unly syx. (that hurt to write.)

Other(Put sob history here): -I FORGOT THIS-. stella got dumped at an orphanage when she was 3 because her parents were druggies and couldn't stand her then the orphanage people abused her but she was happy and everything and never cried and then she got bullied but she dazzled them with her body and hair and everything!!!!!!!11!!!!

Yay!1!1!!"Ginger lik twrld and spread her glitter evrywear.she lik gav Garry quik hug twrld som morr."yay i hav a frnd!!1!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back