The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"but lik bst frnd lik wat if some 1 lik ambushes us lik while were lik playing?, ginger like stopped twrling

"okay!!!1!1! ginger lik twrldd in circles and spread her lik glitter dust evereewere!!!1!

(Anyone else's spell check going crazy?XD)

G@rRy sa1d "First 1 c0uld t34ch y0u h0w t0 m4k3 a Sm4ll Sp34r 0oUT 0f W0od. D0 y0u w@nt m3 t0 t34ch U h0wwww?????/???/????/?///?????????" then h3 Gr1nn3DD @t GinG3r.

hart grabed a sowrd & a pistul w/ sum bullets.

"this wurks 4 me," he sad. "2 bad their arent any nifes."

"no idont wanna hurt any 1" ginger lik skipped beehind uh tree w/ her slingshottt and fired sum rocks away frm gary "i dont wanna get hrrt im gonna protect muh self n lik stay posehtivv!!1!"

raine rn aroune ad she was nervousa so she fainted sudden;y/ she wke up; and said

"HI EVERYYOMNE IM BETTA DAN U" at the top of her lungs

XD

she start to cry becase she was alone

'Raine! tuwn here!" < steph says that when rainee tuwned arund ZT3Ph hit her in da face with her Mace.

Reindr0p: Ohhai Ra1n we totaly huv liek teh saem nam3!

*Reindr0p u5es hur mugic angle powurs 2 heel Raine*

Reindr0p: St3ph u got 2 stpo hittin ppl with ur mac3!

"o no lik some 1s in trouble!1!' ginger liek ran ovr to were crystall waz."lik omg do u need hlpp???"

FORM:SOME UGLY CREATURE LIKE RICK ASTLY

Name:Bob Marly Dillon Computer CHEESE!

Age(5-99): OVAR 9000!!!!! Minutes old.

Personality:

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks):

Other(Put sob history here):I lost a toy train and died in 1906.

oh thx

i'i needed tat' se sed and she grabbed er crying obsidian sword, cutt of every1 head and reviv dem.

'i strong!!!!!!!1!1!111' she say, and den she start singin real good and then she did a backflip 6000000 times in a row

May: *golding a pretty big nife* YEA!! this will wirk jus fine.

steph mad becuz Sh3 alw4yz g3+z 1n trubbl3 wen she hits pepole wit herrrr M4c3 . S o sh3 h1t Ra1ne and reinedRoP wit her mac3. Th3n tHe7 w3r3 a1l B100D7. uH 0h th37 4r3 ded.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back