The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor toppled slightly, falling onto Alex. "Sure, why not hun?" She giggled.

"Well I'M NOT HIM!" Scott pleaded, before vaulting over the counter and running off with his arms flailing. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEEE!"

"PRIM! Wait, come back!"

Lisbeth snickered a bit at Katniss before taking yet another delicious sip of coffee. It was good but kinda watery.

Bieber clapped along to "My Moment", since he loved Rebecca Black!

Alex snickered, "OR BETTER YET~ Turn the pancake house INTO the train." she suggested.

L slouched over and brought his thumb to his lips. "Well, that worked in getting him to stop asking for my name..."

Buttercup yowled for Prim to come back.

Prim peeked back down from Heaven and grumbled. "By the way, kill Gale for me....."

Eleanor giggled, reaching to take another pancake before frowning. "Huh...? SOMEONE BLEW UP MY PANCAKES!"

Scott kept running, except he sort of ran around in a small circle for a while before heading in a straight line and curling up in the corner of the room.

"NO! GALE IS MY FRIEND"

Prim frowned. "He leaves you in the end for a fancy job in District 2.."

L just watched as Scott made a fool of himself.

Buttercup snickered. "Priimm, I love you~"

Alex gasped. "WHAT? WE MUST FIND OUT WHO DID IT."

Eleanor stood up, slamming her hands on the table. "WE MUST FIND OUT WHO BLEW UP MY (hic) PANCAKES! BEGIN INTERROGATION OF EVERYBODY."

Scott remained sat in the corner. "IwannagobacktoCanadaaaaaaaa."

Katniss snarled, picking Buttercup up by an arrow that was still stuck in his back and throwing him across the room.

"uhhhhh whats going on?" Mametchi stammered, he wasn't listening, just concentrating on his pancakes

Flan was sitting at a table, frowning as she ate pancakes. "These don't taste good at all! They don't taste like the pancakes Sakuya makes for me."

Lisbeth continued to watch all of this, resisting the urge to facepalm at the idiocy of some people here.

Bloodershy thought that this stuff was getting crazy, so she put both of her eyes back in the bleeding eye sockets. A huge explosion occured, Fluttershy was still a little drunk, but she had no idea what had happaned beyond the change into Bloodershy.

"...What happened?" She asked innocently in her soft, shy voice.

Lisbeth glared at the talking pony. It irritated her greatly and it took all she could not to grab a fork and stab the pony.

Kclab was making these glitchly sounds and noises and went on a slicing spree again.

Alex grumbled and stomped over to Katniss. "DID YOU BLOW UP ELLIE'S PANCAKES?"

L crouched into a chair. "I kinda want more cake..." he mumbled.

Buttercup growled when he hit a wall. He picked himself up off the ground, extremely angry.

Rebecca saw Bieber clapping along with her and gestured for him to come and sing a duet with her, since she's a total Belieber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleanor stormed over to the other half of the room that contained L, Scott, and Katniss. "DID ANY OF YOU BLOW UP MY PANCAKES?!"

Bieber grinned and went over to Rebecca. He sung along with her.

Flan got up, abandoned her pancakes, and looked around for somebody to eat since she was a vampire and all.

Rebecca had a real fun time singing with Bieber. By the end of the song, she was grinning like an idiot, because she actually got to sing with Justin Bieber!

Ke$ha saw Rebecca and bieber singing and joined in but shes really drunk so she ruins it xD

Rebecca saw Ke$ha come up to join in and said, "Uh, Ke$ha... You're a little late. The song's finished" She was sad because her moment (lol) with Bieber was ruined.

Alex stumbled up onto a table and screamed at the top of her lungs to get everyone's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back