The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor joined in, eating a pancake and washing it down with some alcohol. "Nom~"

Scott was so shocked at L's sudden yelling and staggered backwards, wide eyed. "W-what? No! My name's Scott, not Kira!" He stammered, completly confused.

Alex drank about five more bottles of alcohol before losing it. "NYANN~~~"

L growled. "YOU WERE THE ONE KILLING ALL THE CRIMINALS!!! AND YOU WANT MY NAME SO YOU CAN KILL ME OFF TOO!!"

Buttercup walked out of Bloodershy's mouth like a boss.

Eleanor was still going strong! But she was pretty close to losing it.

"I HAVEN'T KILLED ANY CRIMINALS!" Scott half yelled, half sobbed, backing up. "Okay, soIkilledsomeguysthatwerejerks, but that was to protect my girlfriend! I DON'T WANNA KILL YOU!"

Drunk BRS shot her Vodka Cannon everywhere, practically making the place a vodka swimming pool.

I will be bringing Dora from Dora the Explorer to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. I'm also bringing Psylocke from Ultimate X-Men to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Bloodershy proceeded to get Buttercup. By useing her Evil Stare, Buttercup had frozen, and Bloodershy had to cut her into pieces so Buttercup would not escape.

Bloodershy had nearly drunken 4 gallons of the vodka. Bloodershy had found 1 of her eyeballs, but if she put the eyeball back in she would return as Fluttershy.

Alex ran over to L. "LIGHT IMAGAY IS KIRA. DEAL WITH IT!"

L ignored Alex and continued to stare Scott down. "DON'T LIE TO ME, KIRA!"

Buttercup magically appeared on Katniss's head, digging his claws into it. "I hate you....."

"I-I'M NOT!" Scott protested, glancing at Alex. "Help meeeeee..."

Katniss screaming, impaling Buttercup on the arrow.

Lisbeth was busy taping all of the incidents with her smartphone, and only stopped at some points to upload them onto the internet.

Alex giggled crazily. "L.... Light imagaY is Kira......"

L shook his head, still ignoring Alex. "KIRA!! YOU WILL BE SENT TO PRISON."

Buttercup was unscathed as he sat there on Katniss's head. "THANK YOU FOR THAT."

"WHO OR WHAT IS A KIRA?" Scott asked, glancing around for a way out. "MY NAME IS SCOTT!"

Katniss impaled Buttercup on another arrow.

Alex gave up and staggered back to Eleanor. "Hey hun, can we get in the train yetttt??"

L glared at Scott. "Well Scott, you seem to be trying to divert suspicion. At the moment, there is a 99.83% chance of you being Kira. Kira is the crazed serial killer who is killing off criminals with only a face and a name. Since you've seen my face and now desire my real name, I suspect you may be Kira."

Buttercup still just sat there. "Are you gonna stop?"

Bloodershy then screamed really loud.The noise had scared almost evryine. She proceeded to eat Lisbeth.Like a boss.

She then drank the remains of the vodka. She also found the other eyeball,but the consequensues were too much so she decided to keep it for later.

Lisbeth went ahead and took a nice video of Katniss and Buttercup yelling and Katniss impaling Buttercup with an arrow. She anonymously sent it to Prim up in heaven. Then she put her phone away and waited to see the result.

I will be bringing Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games (for like a single post) into The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

Prim saw the video of Katniss and Buttercup and started cying. She then descended from Heaven and smacked both of them upside the head. "BE NICE, #%$# IT!" she yelled, ascending back to Heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, Rebecca was confused by all this madness so she started singing "My Moment"

Dora was facing towards some confused customers and was saying, "What song is she singing? Help me pick!" while Psylocke was enjoying a pancake when she heard 'My Moment. She walked over to the counter, and paid some tip as she walked out the door. "Someone better NOT stop me." she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back