The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRS was pretty much disgusted by everyone who wasn't a cartoon/fiction and shot every one of them.

Rebecca was somehow invincible and she was perfectly okay. She continued to sing because she doesn't care about haters.

'You'd probably choke-hug L to death anyway," she spoke quietly and shrugged. She pointed where L was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex looked over to where BRS pointed and squeed. She tackle-hugged L and refused to let go.

"Um.... Hello?" L muttered.

Bieber dodged, saying, "OW THAT DIDNT FEEL GOOD, I WONDER WHY SHE THREW THAT AT ME!"

Lisbeth easily dodged the bullet, and sent a glare in BRS's direction. "You really (*^&(**) me off."

Lisbeth continued to hold the glare for another moment before taking out her smartphone, and beginning to surf the net to kill time.

Rebecca heard someone yelling, and looked up to see Bieber. She ran over to him and said "Are you alright?"

...ohmygodyes.

I will be bringing Eleanor from IRL to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Eventually Scott reappeared holding a cake. It had a waffle stuck in the top of it, and a smiley face drawn on it with whipped cream. +7 CAKE MAKING SKILL!

"ALEX!" Eleanor ran in, spotted Alex clinging to L, rolled her eyes and ran to pull her off. "LEAVE L ALONE."

I will be bringing KCALB from BLACK ADVENTURES to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Kcalb was being Kcalb as he entered the pancake house.

Flan was entertained and overwhelmed by all the humans in the pancake house. They all looked so delicious. She began to drool because she wanted their blood.

Bieber began to sing "Somebody To Love".

Lisbeth began to look up info about every person here, since all she really had to do was google everyone.

Kcalb walked up to Bieber. He got his crazed face on and sliced him with his scythe.

BRS was looking into space.

Bieber magically dodged. "OW, THAT DIDN'T FEEL GOOD!" He then began to sing "NEVER SAY NEVER".

Lisbeth finished researching all the people in the house. She simply put her phone away, and then took a sip of coffee from her mug.

"You just said it twice, silly little human~" Kcalb said as he sliced him again.

I will be bringing Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

....Fluttershy was walking into the almost destroyed house... " I don't think I like this..." She then noticed Hilda and Hilbert in the corner.

..." AHHHH! You're hurt!" she then started singing " Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepyhead.

Alex looked over at Eleanor and pouted. "But.....But..... I love him~" she said quietly.

L forgot all about Alex when he saw Scott bring out the cake. He snatched it away from Scott and shoved his face in it, wolfing it down.

"DANG IT, KATNISS!!! I WANT MORE PANCAKES!!!" Buttercup yowled impatiently.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know, but you're probably freaking him out." Eleanor pointed out. "If you must, you can sit here and watch him like a stalker. Weirdo."

Scott stepped backwards, his hands held up in surrender. "Okay, there you go... pleasedon'thurtmeeeeee."

"YOU HAVE PANCAKES ALREADY!" Katniss yelled, not even turning to look.

BRS got up to go to the bathroom. Nothing to worry about. I hope.

"ShutupEllie!" Alex shouted at her. She then noticed Bieber and let go of L. She walked over to Bieber and punched him several times.

L continued to snarf the cake down.

"I ATE THEM ALL!" He hissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back