The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisbeth took out a cigarette, and began to smoke like a boss. She had nothing better to do than smoke up the whole place.

"ASDFGHJK;" Hilda silently began a Sailor Moon transformation.

Now, Hilbert had appeared as a Elite Dark Chao.

And Hilda appeared as an Elite hero Chao.

" Okay! Black is the enemy!" The duo said.

They almost blew up everyone in the Pancake House.

" Where da Heck is our Pancakes? Hilda was getting sleepy as she yawned.

"ASDFGHJK;" Hilda silently began a Sailor Moon transformation.

Now, Hilbert had appeared out of nowhere as a Elite Dark Chao.

And Hilda appeared as an Elite hero Chao.

" Okay! Black is the enemy!" The duo said.

They almost blew up everyone in the Pancake House.

" Where da Heck is our Pancakes? Hilda was getting sleepy as she yawned.

L shrugged. "I don't know how." he responded. "Don't forget to put strawberries on it." he added quietly.

Buttercup received his pancakes and began nomming them like a total pig.

BRS shot Hilbert and Hilda out of slight annoyance. She had an angry face on.

Although Lisbeth had originally been annoyed with BRS, she now felt a liking towards BRS, since she seemed to be pretty annoyed by everything going on in here too. Putting out her cigarette, she walked over to BRS's table, and sat down next to the girl. "This *(Y&(*)*&^ place sucks, doesn't it?"

I am. Totally. Gonna be shot for this.

I will be bringing JUSTIN BIEBER BEFORE PUBERTY from THE REAL WORLD to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

,2whergifjvhtejfwdkpoas[

[Rage Mode]

BRS just shrugged. In her mind, she was thinking of the Other World, the land where she was supposed to protect.

Lisbeth decided she was just gonna sit with BRS since she was quiet, and not annoying. Lisbeth ordered some coffee, and then relaxed in her seat.

Bieber walked in, a grin on his face. "Hi everybody!" He said in his stupid voice.

Without looking, BRS shot Justinica Beaver. She knew how much of a foul, disgusting thing he was to any world.

Justin dodged it. "Ow... That didn't feel good. Well, I'm gonna sing everyone." He climbed on a table, and then began to sing "Baby". Lisbeth looked ready to kill. She grabbed a glass, and threw it at Justin. Justin however dodged, and then said, "Ow... That didn't feel good" and then continued to sing.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRS inserted a water bottle in her cannon, and shot at Justin. Along with a blue rock that would always shoot out of her cannon.

I will be bringing Smoke Meteora from The Seven Palms (book series written by a friend and i) to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Smoke looked around for a moment "well....pancakes...thats.....anticlimatically boring" he said with a sigh

I will be bringing Dartoriath Meteora from The Seven Palms to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Dartora looked at Smoke then around at the people "Well this is fan tucking fastic, you brought me to a pancake house....again....are we ever going to make it back to Legion Tokyo?!..."

I will be bringing Alexandra Noel H.(me) from IRL to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

I will be bringing Rebecca Black from The Real World to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House.AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

lol

I will be bringing Ke$ha from The Real World to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Ke$ha walks in and barfs glitter everywhere xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke and Dartora proceeded to look around once they realized there was really no point in doing anything, they decided to either leave, or cause trouble, and that's when they saw Justin Bieber. They looked at each other, and gave each other an evil grin.

Alex walked into the Pancake House and stepped in Ke$ha's glitter barf. "..... M'kay... The $@^% did I just step it?"

Buttercup had finished his pancakes and approached Katniss. "I want MORE!" he hissed, flicking his tail.

L was still sitting there, waiting impatiently for his cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back