The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew sighed, chewing on a forkful [whut] of pancakes that were COVERED in Maple Syrup

“It's a shame that no-one notices me” he murmured, shoving more into his mouth.

Scott got to his feet, brushing himself down. "Okay, I'll try... this is a strange situation." And with that he turned around, ducking under the little flap in the counter and simply walking into the kitchen. "Wow... this kitchen's a lot bigger than the one at the Happy Avacado." He gulped. Without anyone noticing him he turned around and walked out again. "Hey, uh, I don't think this is possible."

"How do you know? You've never been here! And shouldn't be here!"

L scowled. "MAKE ME A CAKE!" He demanded.

"I already told you, I'm magical." Buttercup told her. "Stupid Mockingjay....." he growled, walking towards a table with his tail held high. "IF ONLY PRIM WERE HERE." He said loud enough for Katniss to hear.

(HOLY CHEESE THIS IS AWESOME)

I will be bringing Lisbeth Salander from The Millennium Trilogy to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

also..

I will be bringing Flandre Scarlet from Touhou Project to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Lisbeth walked in and then sat down at a table, frowning. It was noisy and annoying in here.

Flan was out of the basement and giggling like a mentally messed up girl, since she was mentally messed up.

BRS ignored Hilda and sat down at an empty table. She shot down a lamp since she was bored.

"Okay!" Scott ran back into the kitchen woth his arms flailing muttering "Whyisthishappeningtomeeee- oh hey, cream!" Getting completly distracted from the task at hand, he picked the can up, spraying some into his mouth.

Katniss snapped then. "Well SHE'S NOT HERE! AND NEVER WILL BE! SHUT UP!" She yelled, before turning back to the counter. "...Do you serve alcohol?"

Lisbeth was getting very ticked off. She tried to leave but found she couldn't. Glaring at Scott, she pulled out a baseball bat.

L waited impatiently outside the kitchen. "IS MY CAKE DONE YET?" he asked .

Buttercup tilted his head, satisfied that he'd made Katniss angry. When he heard Katniss ask for alcohol, he commented. "Hey, don't turn into that fat, alcoholic lug.... What's his name.... Haymitch?The one that dove off the stage during the Reaping!"

BRS shot down Lisbeth's baseball bat. She walked up to Lisbeth, shaking her head at her and proceeded to walk back to her table.

Lisbeth frowned at the charred remains of her bat, and then threw them at BRS. She hated this *(&^(^&) place and wondered why she had ever come in here. She resisted the urge to kill everybody in here. Instead, she grabbed a fork, and threw it at Scott.

Scott jumped at L's voice, spinning around to see a girl throw a fork at him. "Uh, no! Slight inconvience!"

"I can do what I like! Shut up or I'll shoot you through your stupid furry heart!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Flandre sat down at a table, and then asked out loud, "What are pancakes? I've never actually had any. And are all of you here humans?"

Buttercup laughed (Don't ask how, he's magical.) "Do I look human?"

L growled. "I WANT MY CAKE NOW!"

.... White sat down at a dark gloomy, table. It was called the "My Little Pony Table" before but now it's just " The Table."

" Huh. "The Table." Cool." She recived a MLP plush for sitting at that table. She had chosen Fluttershy. Without speed she proceeds tio lick her $@^&)&^ bloody knife.

BRS got hurt, but she didn't show it, being the silent person she was. She turned to Flan's table, putting her fingers to her lips again.

"SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO MURDER ME WITH A FPRK!" Scott exaggerated. "Can't this wait?!"

Katniss simply scowled at Buttercup.

Lisbeth was satisfied to see she had damaged BRS. In any case, she briefly thought about bringing out her laptop, but realized she shouldn't since she knew that some stupid person, likely BRS, would try to destroy it. So she didn't. Instead, she sat, glaring at everybody in the room.

Flandre was laughing. "Wow! You guys are humans! I've tasted human before." She smiled. She then went Kyuuun~ and exploded Hilda's knife. Like a boss.

L slouched over, chewing his thumb. "No, it can't. Cake is the most important." he replied.

Buttercup flicked his tail, waiting patiently for his pancakes.

BRS had a slightly shocked face that was not much different from her normal face. She hoped that Flan wouldn't explode her Rock Cannon.

Scott had his 'o_O' face on again as he ran around fetching cake ingridents, or at least trying to. "Why don't you do this yourself?"

Katniss recieved her pancakes! PANCAKES GET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back