The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now, I'm not sure if he's gone forever.. Spaceytchi is still appearing in a new tamagotchi video game.. So he's still in the series, so he could still make a comeback!

Look at the new anime poster! :eek:

Like... woah. If you look closely you can see the Spacy brothers behind the building, so they'll probably be back but...Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are going to be the new main characters! And Melodytchi and Lovelitchi are just GONE. :eek:

EDIT: Image won't appear X_________X but you can see the picture in this link: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_anime/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's like pokemon now.. You know, how the main characters are always switched up and replaced besides for the main one(By main ones, I mean the original trio, Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Memetchi)

I never liked Spaceytchi. Maybe because he always tried to take over the world >.>

Anyway, I'm loading episode 140 in another tab right now. I have to load the episode first before watching or else it will freeze.

EDIT: That episode was...*cough*disturbing*cough*...I just don't understand what the heck is happening to all of the tamas!

Awwwwwww, phooey, it doesn't have Ikemen Mametchi; just him as an egg. .___.

This egg business is getting a little too weird, so I hope the plot changs soon. They need better writers for this show, man.

I thought it was personally kind of sad when Makiko turned into one. But Himespetchi and Kuchipatchi's little visions were funny. XD

And also, notice how each day the egg disease becomes more frequent? And the Tamas that are turned into eggs don't have personalities anymore. They just talk in a dull voice.

Eek! Just got back from school and watching it now, gonna edit when I'm done!

EDIT:

1. Ikemen with cape YAY!

2. NOT CHAMAMETCHI! D: WHAT IS THIS SHOW?

3. DISTURBING EPISODE!

4. JUST...JUST...BLAH! NOT WATCHING ANYMORE!

5. (plus new tama heart yay)

Yay, Mamemametchi! He is so adorable! Well I can't watch the whole episode right now but it looks like it will be awesome. Ikemen Mametchi with a cape?! WOOO!

N...NO! NOOOO! NO NO NO NO! But at least there's still hope!

TIME FOR MY WEEKLY LISTY THINGY:

1. What the heck just happened?

2. The Ikemen Mametchi scene made me laugh.

3. Are the donuts the cause of all this?

4. NO THEY GOT PAPAMAMETCHI NO!

OH GOD I wish my mama wasn't pregnant so she wasn't too lazy to take me to hotspots and use the internet..I can't watch or download the episodes anymore! The show's getting REALLY awesome! Look at the stuff that's happening next episode!

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi!/Episode_Gallery/Episode_142

ohmygoodness, and Himespetchi tells Mametchi her true feelings for him next episode! :eek: Oh goodness I'm gonna DIE if I can't see that until a few months from now! I'm going to hate hate hate my new sibling for this! :angry:

Summary of episode 142:

The egged Tamagotchis have turned into WHITE eggs, who are extremely zombielike and have strange vocal patterns. Mametchi calls Papamametchi and tells him about Mamametchi and Chamametchi. Papamametchi tries to find some more diognostics about the Egg Epidemic.

Mametchi meets up with Himespetchi in the town, as thousands of white eggs hop all around them. They gather Lovelitchi, Kuchipatchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi and Kizunatchi and get on the Lovelin tour bus, which transforms into a boat. They ride out into the ocean as Tamagotchi Planet's atmosphere disappears. The scene cuts to Papamametchi who is watching as Tamagotchi Planet is slowly transforming into a white egg.

Meanwhile the Lovelin tour bus rides the rainbow to Ha Island. They tell Hatokamitchi about the problem, afterwards he stabs his staff in a pool which turns Ha Island into ice, also rising Tama heart shaped pillars out of the ground, and all the ancient tama hearts go into the slots, but two are left open. The group is fascinated but turns around and see Hatokamitchi as an egg!

They bring him to his home where he rests.

Papamametchi transforms into an egg, and before he is completely taken over he says (rough translation) "Mametchi...you can do this..." (or at least that's what I wanted him to say :p )

Then he turns into a white egg, hops out of the office, and joins the crowds of eggs and becomes unrecognizable. Back on Ha Island Kizunatchi rallys the group, and they realize that there is still hope.

Summary of episode 142:

The egged Tamagotchis have turned into WHITE eggs, who are extremely zombielike and have strange vocal patterns. Mametchi calls Papamametchi and tells him about Mamametchi and Chamametchi. Papamametchi tries to find some more diognostics about the Egg Epidemic.

Mametchi meets up with Himespetchi in the town, as thousands of white eggs hop all around them. They gather Lovelitchi, Kuchipatchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi and Kizunatchi and get on the Lovelin tour bus, which transforms into a boat. They ride out into the ocean as Tamagotchi Planet's atmosphere disappears. The scene cuts to Papamametchi who is watching as Tamagotchi Planet is slowly transforming into a white egg.

Meanwhile the Lovelin tour bus rides the rainbow to Ha Island. They tell Hatokamitchi about the problem, afterwards he stabs his staff in a pool which turns Ha Island into ice, also rising Tama heart shaped pillars out of the ground, and all the ancient tama hearts go into the slots, but two are left open. The group is fascinated but turns around and see Hatokamitchi as an egg!

They bring him to his home where he rests.

Papamametchi transforms into an egg, and before he is completely taken over he says (rough translation) "Mametchi...you can do this..." (or at least that's what I wanted him to say :p )

Then he turns into a white egg, hops out of the office, and joins the crowds of eggs and becomes unrecognizable. Back on Ha Island Kizunatchi rallys the group, and they realize that there is still hope.
Thank you! Well thankfully my mama took me to the library, so I am downloading episode 141. :D Can't wait to get home and watch it!

It's not the LAST episode. The new characters are coming, that's all. I'm sure they won't get rid of Love-Love! Watching it now

EDIT: HAD TO GO SEE PARANORMAN! WATCHING REST NOW!

EDITEDIT: That was beautfiul and totally appropriate for a season finale. I will miss Kizunatchi. I love Mametchi's reaction to how Himespetchi loves him.

It just feels like I'm saying goodbye to this amazing and wonderful show, but not really! A new season awaits next episode. The ad at the end confirms Kiraratchi is indeed pronounced Kir-re-ratchi.

It's not the LAST episode. The new characters are coming, that's all. I'm sure they won't get rid of Love-Love! Watching it now:
It's the last episode of the current series. Same thing they do with Pokemon(Which oddly enough, is the same production company) they make a new show every few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back