The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ, it's listed as 144 because ITS NOT A NEW SERIES. It's only Season 7.

Watching it now!

EDIT: Awesome. I love the adorable new characters, and this show hasn't failed to amaze me yet. I like how Spaceytchi tried to hide, and is that Himespetchi in disguise? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
So, uh, here are some images from the, ah, episode 144:

185px-Tv1347272130414.jpg

185px-Tv1347272289141.jpg

185px-Tv1347272296882.jpg

185px-Tv1347272494485.jpg

185px-Tv1347272514299.jpg

185px-Tv1347272535461.jpg

185px-Tv1347272776637.jpg

185px-Tv1347272868300.jpg

185px-Tv1347272871188.jpg

185px-Tv1347272884143.jpg

O_O

Himespetchi is in the title credits. If she's in disguise, I'm watching 144 again.

Or mabye she'll appear in the upcoming episode? :p

I think Himespetchi isn't even gonna be IN the new show, and that means no Ikemen Mametchi. My life is at an end.

Well, haven't seen the new show yet...Too afraid to. Too sparkly, characters too ugly... Evil circus. ._.

It looks like everything I loved about the Tamagotchi anime is gone. I remember when I was 12, and woke up at 5:30am to watch the English Tamagotchi! on TV. I was OBSESSED with Detective Anpan and I LOVE Lovelin's song. But only 26 eps are in English. X_x

Now, that's all gone. Everything's different. Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Chamametchi, Kuromametchi...they're all definitely gone for good, as the show is only set in Dream Town.

I might get the episode when I'm brave enough. But I'm afraid that the change will leave me in tears.

All I can say is, Episode 143 was the best finale there could have been. This new show...it's not Tamagotchi. Tamagotchi was episodes 1-143. Tamagotchi was what I loved.~

Eternal Mametchi Fan, I think you should really watch the new episode. If you don't then fine, we'll watch it while you miss out. Kiraretchi and Yumeyumetchi are the most adorable characters yet. Mametchi's new mentor is cool, too!

Himespetchi is in both of the opening and closing credits. You should start watching it before you get like six episodes behind and you won't know what we are talking about.

Anyway, has anyone translated the Himespephone scenes from the Egg episodes? I wanna see what she says! :(

Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are as ugly as heck to me. ._. Mametchi is the cutest character ever - just look at his little face. :newmametchi:

I'll download and watch the episode. See if I like it.

Yessss! Tomorrow I'm gonna download episodes 117, 126, 144, 145, and maybe 130. :3 I've only seen 15 Japanese ones so this should be FUN! XD And is Ikemen Mametchi gonna be in the next episode? YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Super sparkly transformation scenes! Yay! It is getting better. Even though it's girly, there will probably be more magical stuff like that, and Himespetchi will soon appear! And the excellent animations of Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi are too adorable for words!

Loved that episode! I've been at camp for awhile. HIMESPETCHI YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO SNEAK TO DREAM TOWN!

Himespetchi will definitely find a way to sneak to Dream Town, simply because Mametchi is there. Wherever there's Mametchi, there will be Himespetchi. ^3^

Horrible show so far... I MISS TAMAGOTCHI TOWN! I miss Kuromametchi and Uwasatchi and I miss all the places like Tamax-TV and Waru Cafe! But it might be more interesting when Himespetchi comes. I hate Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, but their song is just so adorable it literally made me choke. ._____________________o

Oh em GEE! When I saw this I almost went into a Gigakyun fit like Himespetchi!

640px-Tv1348481400472.jpg

I WISH I WERE AMONG THOSE GIRL TAMAGOTCHIS OGLING HIM! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back