The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the latest one...I'm glad to see Himespetchi! I still wish they kept the original show though...something about the new one doesn't appeal to me. :/ Ah well, at least it looks like it's gonna have lots of Ikemen Mametchi!

I'm terrible at watching shows, but I watched only few first episodes of Tamagotchi! And two of Yume Kira Dreams.

It's fun, I won't say, but it's freaking long. I lose interest too quickly on watching things online.

Someone volunteer and make subtitles, pls. I hate being clueless.

I'm terrible at watching shows, but I watched only few first episodes of Tamagotchi! And two of Yume Kira Dreams.

It's fun, I won't say, but it's freaking long. I lose interest too quickly on watching things online.

Well, over at Tama-zone, I remember a user said that his anime club was working on getting subtitles for the show.. Though, I haven't heard from him for a while.. Also, TamaStarGirl has dubbed some scenes from tamagotchi before.

Keep in mind that I don't understand spoken english, that's why I need solely subtitles. But that's a good thing to hear.

Maybe try watching some later episodes...the earlier ones are a little more babyish. Also, the Yume Kira Dreams one pretty much sucks. ._. I understand a teensy bit of Japanese, enough to understand what's going on. :)

Yeah I know, they a bit are, but I just hate not watching the series from the very beginning (even if the episodes are mostly intepedent).

Yes! Episode 147!

640px-1349668279-192334-002.jpg

Cute!

640px-1349668279-192636-002.jpg

Kiraritchi dressed as an angler! The amount of cuteness!

Just started on Season 1, ep 1....

I'm liking it so far. ^_^

I noticed on the Cantonese episode, (after a bit of Google Translate, haha) that Mametchi's name, literally translated, is "bean bean", Memetchi's is "pretty eyes", and Kuchipatchi's is "big mouth". Kind of funny, huh?

Watched ep 147. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLY don't like the new show, waaah! Ep 146 was okay but everything esle is just boring and sparkly and girly and ugly and dumb and babyish! It's a decent anime, but when you compare it to the original one...you just wish Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi were never created. They've ruined EVERYTHING! It was also not very nice that the Spacy Brothers didn't appear in this episode. x_x

An episode isn't complete without Spacy Brothers. They are the best.
Agree :eek: They are like the Team Rocket of Tamagotchi. Except you know, even more pathetic.

I do wish that they will start focusing on other characters for the new series.. I really want to see Kiramotchi.

THANK GOODNESS the zombie-egg business is behind us. *sigh* It seems the trio has completely forgotten about it. I wonder if the disease also affected Dream Town?

Anyway, the angler costumes are adorable! The transformation scenes hurt my eyes. SO SPARKLY!

EVIL KIRAMOTCHI! I love her already just by seeing how epicly evil her eyes are...SCRIBBLES EVERYWHERE! XD Can't wait for next episode.

toy_1.jpg

Kiraritchi plush! That means she is soft and fluffy! Soft and fluffy Kiraritchi! Soft and fluffy!

Kiramotchi scribbling everywhere is funny!

Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi look even uglier as plushes..Yumemitchi is all fluffy and looks ultra weird, and Kiraritchi's head got deformed. o_o I remember Bandai didn't release a Himespetchi plush until ages after she appeared, but they're already making Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi stuff when they've only been around for a few episodes!

You hate Kiraritchi? Well I don't! I think Kiraritchi's cute! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Fat1350296215941.jpg

Adorable! Adorable! Adorable Kiraritchi!

She's adorable! And she's gonna be adorable and cute!

https://www.nosub.tv/watch/28618.html

Ah.. new episode? I'm a little confused, the title is "ts" for some reason. I guess they rushed while uploading. Whatever it is, can someone confirm if this is the new episode? I'd appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Now the episode is gone.. I guess they deleted it... For some reason. Hope it's back up soon!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:Now it's back up! https://www.nosub.tv/watch/28637.html Here's the new link!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back