The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

640px-492888_original.jpg

:D

640px-494268_original.jpg

Awwwwww... :3

640px-496094_original.jpg

There's also a lot of Kiramotchi. Scribbling everywhere! :)

Aww! WAIT A MINUTE. WHY ARE THEY HOLDING SCISSORS LIKE THAT? THEY COULD CUT SOMEONE!

THEY ARE SENDING BAD MESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! (RAGING OVER!)

I'm three episodes behind and I don't even care. 8> Maybe when there's another episode about Mametchi and Himespetchi with lots of Ikemen Mametchi, I'll watch, but I just want the old show back. >_<

A while back, I emailed Bandai Entertainment about who made the original English adaptation, and who has the rights. Well, I just got back from Mr. Fruel of Bandai Entertainment today, and here is his message:

[name redacted],

We did produce the english adaptation, however we no longer have the rights to to license it.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Loy Fruel

I sent him another email asking who does own the rights, or how someone could acquire the rights themselves. I hope I've cleared some of the mystery behind the dub!

OMG GUESS WHAT KATY-SAMA FOUND OUT?!

In an episode in that not so far future, everyone will go back to TAMAGOTCHI TOWN FOR A VISIT! The older characters will appear again! I'm so happy XD

Yay, a Jurietchi episode. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi become...what are they, astronauts? Next episode looks REALLY good! :D I can't wait. ^_^

So I clicked the last link posted here to watch that episode, and the beginning had English subtitles! But then after the theme song, they weren't there?

I got really excited, what happened?

I want to keep up with the Anime but not if I can't understand it :(

So I clicked the last link posted here to watch that episode, and the beginning had English subtitles! But then after the theme song, they weren't there?

For the last few episodes, there have been subtitles, but only until the beginning song...nobody can work out why. :/

A user from the tamagotchi wiki, by the name of "Meloditchi" has been working on subtitles. :) it's a work in progress as of now.

Episode 153! Much better than the peacock episode. Lots of Tama friends, and of course Himespetchi and Kiraritchi! Gallery is on Wikia and can be watched on nosub.tv

640px-Dat1353319238725.jpg

Weird. But cute! ^_^

LOL! This week's episode had the new dude with leaves on his head. It's good that there's finally a decent new boy character!

I started watching the first episode of Yume Kira Dreams today...and by "started", I mean "watched the first 5 minutes and 57 seconds". I can't even work out what's going on (I can't understand most English videos without subtitles, so I'm unlikely to manage a Japanese one). But it looks interesting, so I'll carry on watching.

Those who are a few episodes behind, don't worry! I'm about twenty episodes behind! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There's

I started watching the first episode of Yume Kira Dreams today...and by "started", I mean "watched the first 5 minutes and 57 seconds". I can't even work out what's going on (I can't understand most English videos without subtitles, so I'm unlikely to manage a Japanese one). But it looks interesting, so I'll carry on watching.

Those who are a few episodes behind, don't worry! I'm about twenty episodes behind! :D
There's a subtitled version of episode 1 :) look for it on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back