The tamagotchi with no friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel was so proud! Her and Jordan were about to get married too, so thiis was the best time of all four of their lived! (I'll post a mairrage in role play)

Then,Anna got very sick.She could get better but the cure was stil being made.Then...

One day, Angel colapsed while having guests for lunch. Jordan quickly called 911, the guests started to panick, and Angel's daughter started to cry.

One day, Angel colapsed while having guests for lunch. Jordan quickly called 911, the guests started to panick, and Angel's daughter started to cry.
She was brought to the hospital.The doctors said it was normal.Its just a common reaction wich means that she was going to evolve into another adult.The doctors thought it was she was going to be a :ph34r: , but she was a :p .then,Jordan did the same thing but and he turned into a :D .Anna turned into a :) , Like her mom and dad evolved.It will happen untill Generation12 and they will be happy.But then,Angle was kiddnaped by a group of :mametchi: `s.

AND THEN THEY TORTURED HER TILL SHE TOLD THEM ALL 5 TAMA - CODES! THEY THEN ...

AND THEN THEY TORTURED HER TILL SHE TOLD THEM ALL 5 TAMA - CODES! THEY THEN ...
But she told them fakes.Then she ram away when their back were turned and then they ran after her then..

But she told them fakes.Then she ram away when their back were turned and then they ran after her then..
They grabed her and a :blink: there leader asked to marry her.she said....

She burst into tears and said "NO, I'D NEVER MARRY YOU!" she threw her handbag in his face and the whole contents tipped out. Crying, she ran away but then a :D found her, and hid her in a safe place. Anna knew she had fallen in love with him, and asked if he could come to tea sometime... But then she found out he was going to the same boarding high school as her, and she was in the room next to his!

Last edited by a moderator:
At boarding school angel was walking around when there was a group of :mametchi: :mametchi: ^_^ :mimitchi: :mametchi: singing (oh the :ph34r: name is mike)

'mike the kuchibachi,

he is so nasty,

he steals your money,

to buy honey,

and sells it for a masive profit!'

Angel ran into mikes room to find him..............

"WHAT WAS THAT SONG ALL ABOUT?" she asked him, and Mike giggled "That's just there idea of a joke, Anna! (why don't we have that Anna got kidnapped instead?)" he said "Besides, there's this bully in our school called Mike. He's nearly identical to me, apart from we have different personalities!" And at that, Anna and Mike both laughed. "Have you heard about TamaBall Activites before?" asked Mike "No" said Anna "What is it?" "Well" said Mike "Every year we have sports activites, Girls Versus Boys. Only one team plays for the whole year. They all have 8 players. If the girlswin most of the games, they get the cup. If boys win, they get the cup! A game can last for ages, until at least, one player or more gets disqualified for cheating!" "Ooh, I hope I get a go!" said Anna "I'd love to try. I love to play sports!" "Oh, we'd better hurry up!" said Mike "It's our first lesson..."

"Oh No!" Angel cried. I'm rubbish at soccer. "I can't believe we are playing soccer for sport!!!!" Angel tripped over the ball. "OWWW!!!!" She cried, "MY LEG! OWWW"

"She needs to see the school nurse, NOW!" Cried Mike

*Gotchi Girl*

When Anna finaly got to the nurse they had found out she had a very bad leg injury. "Now the girls won't have enough to play! Then we'll get disqualified, and the boys will win the cup off of forfit! Nurse, I have to go and play after you put the cast on my leg. I just have to!!"Agel exclaimed.

"Ok, but as soon as it hurts, you have to come off the field." Nurse said, when she finishes with Angel's cast.

When Anna finaly got to the nurse they had found out she had a very bad leg injury. "Now the girls won't have enough to play! Then we'll get disqualified, and the boys will win the cup off of forfit! Nurse, I have to go and play after you put the cast on my leg. I just have to!!"Agel exclaimed."Ok, but as soon as it hurts, you have to come off the field." Nurse said, when she finishes with Angel's cast.
Anna went of to the field.Then Her team Scored 3 goals.It was down to the final 30 seconds,A Tied game. 49 boys and 49 girls.Anna`s leg hurt.But no1 knew.Jordan Pantic.Mike giggled.Mike then pushed a big red button and then a trapdoor opend were Anna was standing and she fell thru it.Mike disapeard.Jordan Fainted and Anna`s dauter statd to Pantic.

Jordan saw Mike dissapear, so he went after him. Mike was sitting in a small alleyway snickering to himself. "What in the name of everything good did you do? You are a bad person, and I never wanna see you again." Jordan punched Mike right in the nose, as blood poured out of it. Jordan ran back to the game to see who won. The game ended tied. By then, Angel's leg hurt so bad from falling that she begam to yell for Jordan. Jumping down, Jordan went to comfort Angel until help came. When it arrived, Angel and Jordan were sleeping in the corner together.

Jordan saw Mike dissapear, so he went after him. Mike was sitting in a small alleyway snickering to himself. "What in the name of everything good did you do? You are a bad person, and I never wanna see you again." Jordan punched Mike right in the nose, as blood poured out of it. Jordan ran back to the game to see who won. The game ended tied. By then, Angel's leg hurt so bad from falling that she begam to yell for Jordan. Jumping down, Jordan went to comfort Angel until help came. When it arrived, Angel and Jordan were sleeping in the corner together.
The Help was Mike.Angle woke up she couled`nt speak because she was so weak.Mike held out a Sleeping gas bracelet.Angle never knew what it was.Mike Sprayed it in her face.After 10 seconds,Angle fell into a sleep that only Mikes kis could cure it.Mike then ordered his group of :D `s to put Angle into a bag and run away.They went to Mikes car and the drove away to Mike`s Layer.Only a few people know it, Mike,The Flock of :angry: `s and now angle.When angle was in a dungon in chains,The door was bloked so it looked like a big boulder.Mike was in the corner.He got what Angle,Jordan and Anna got.He turned into a :p .He killed the other :ph34r: `s and he the walked over to angle.He picked her up and kissed her.Jordan woke up at that corrner and he niticed Angle was Gone.He fainted and Anna saw him.She ran over and picked HEr dad up.She brought him to a hospital and at that same moment,BAck at the layer,Mike forced Angle to marry him and if she did`nt,she would be a feast to Mikes Yeti.She accepited and there was`nt going to be a wedding.Mike Bent down to angle and kissed her and shoved his tounge down her throut and sice she hated him,Mike`s touge had a potion that made to fall in love.Once Mike stoped,Angle was in love with Mike so much she.........(Dont make her die ok?)

Would ingure anyone that would get in her way. Jordan was walking one day and found Mike and Angel sitting under a tree in the park. "Angel baby, I was so worried about you!"

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you!" Angel replied. Jordan almost fainted again, but he noticed a sly smile on Mike's face. Suddenly Jordan knew what happened. Angel was put under a trance. He ran home to get Anna. When Jordan got home he told Anna these exact words:

" Anna baby, one of mommy's bad friends made mommy fall in love with him and she doesn't even know who we are. I don't want you to panic, because I will always be here for you." Anna started to cry, while running into Jordan's arms.

meanwhile, Angel was starting to recover from the trance, that was until Mike kissed her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back