The Tamawalkie, V5.5 & V5.5 Plus Lanyard

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but if we have to strap it to our body for it to work
That's generally how pedometers work. However I imagine it will work equally well, in a pocket. (As far as I can tell it's not solar-powered. :p )

Hmmmm... Tamagotchi.. Pedometer...

D'you think the old 'But Mom, it'll help me exersize!!' will work? :furawatchi:

Cecib :furawatchi:

If you have any questions about the Tamawalkie, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

By the way, you cannot select jobs here. While your tamagotchi is walking, another tamagotchi will come by and meet your Tamagotchi asking for help. This is when the job mini-game is activated. If successful, you will earn Tamagotchi points that can be used for shopping and buying items.

All the jobs work by oscillation, meaning that in order to play and complete the job, you must shake the Tamawalkie.

That's generally how pedometers work. However I imagine it will work equally well, in a pocket. (As far as I can tell it's not solar-powered. ^_^ )
Yes, it will work well in a pocket. I have mine strapped to my belt or my sock. It also works horizontally or vertically, but it works better if in vertical position.

In case anyone asks, it doesn't connect to the PCs (like Tamagotchi Connections to Tamatown), or via infrared connection to other Tamawalkies. It is a standalone product with no connecting capabilities.

tamaphilippines where in the sta. lucia did you buy that tamawalkie??=)

just curious

tamaphilippines where in the sta. lucia did you buy that tamawalkie??=)
just curious
In Planet Toys. Since it is in one Planet Toys store, I'm assuming that it is also available in all Planet Toys stores in the country.

tamaphilippines is tamagotchi color already available in our toy stores????

The Tamagotchi+Color is not available anywhere yet. There will be a one-day special sales event on November 16 at TamaDepa in Tokyo. They will be widely available in Japan, beginning November 22. We haven't seen any indication that the Tamagotchi+Color will be available outside of Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tamatalk friends,
Just wanted to share photos of the new Tamagotchis that recently arrived here in the Philippines. I'm not sure if all are now available in the Asia/Oceania region though, but more often than not, they already are ^_^

Probably, the biggest news here is the availability of the Tamawalkie.

Also available in Tamagotchi Philippines :)

The Tamawalkie - The refreshed pedometer pet!

https://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8349/tamawalkievi3.jpg

The Tamagotchi V5.5 - the repackaged North American Celebrity Edition

https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2589/tamav55mw3.jpg

The Tamagotchi V5.5 Plus (that's what they're calling it here) - the repackaged North American Celebrity Edition with Lanyard!

https://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2401/ta...5lanyardoq8.jpg
Strange, when I went to Mall Of Asia Last Saturday, I only saw V5 above that and not V5.5....and I'm definite that what I saw is The Tamagotchi Celebrity.

Hi guys !!!! I am new in Tamatalk.

Wish to inform that you can get a Tamawalkie from any Toys r Us in Malaysia for only a token of RM79.90, which is about USD20 !!!! I think its overly priced in Philipines. Cheerio !!!!!

What about America?!What do we get?Just the Tama Music Star?!This sucks...>.>

What about America?!What do we get?Just the Tama Music Star?!This sucks...>.>
Agreed. This does indeed suck.

Cecib

In Planet Toys. Since it is in one Planet Toys store, I'm assuming that it is also available in all Planet Toys stores in the country.
where is the Planet Toys in the philippines, I'm going there i a couple of days and I want to buy one

Where do you get those TamaWalkie? I want one! When do you think it will come out in Indonesia?

they sell tamawalkies at toy kingdom at the SM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
What country are you in?
I'm from the states, but went to the philippines for vacation. I seen the Tamawalkies at the Toy Kingdom in the SM malls. I bought mine at Mall of Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back