The Tamawalkie, V5.5 & V5.5 Plus Lanyard

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,there's already TamaWalkie in Philippines mostly at Toy Kingdom,they sell tamas from P 999.75-P 1000.00+

Thanks, tamaphilippines! I've been in contact with Funtastic Australia, and they say that the V5.5 will arive here in about late October, early November. I'm really excited, because I was so upset with the V5C was exclusive to the US. I've posted some linkes to the four designs which I know of so far. Thanks for bringing thi to the attention of TamaTalk readers. ]
Disco; Black/Red [Mametchi/Kuchipatchi]

Jewel; Purple/Gold [Jewel/Space Family]

Paparazzi; Silver/Gold [Papara Family]

Star; Pink/Purple [uS Design, ReColoured]

I hope that you found those images useful! =]

[samJJE101]
hey i have the disco black and red but i dont know where my aunt buy it

she just give it to me as a gift!

What is a Tama Wakie or whatever? Is it newer than the TMGC+C? The only thing I got was that you have to strap it to your body. :eek: That's kinda weird. :mimitchi: I am not sure if I will get it. How much does it cost? :hitodetchi: :huh: :nazotchi: :(

Has there been any developments with where tamawalkies are sold outside of asia (online)? Is there a japanese version? ebay doesn't seem to have any...

Well, I lost the one I was bidding on, but found another the same color(blue) for a buy-it-now price of $26.99 with $8.99 s&h from Hong Kong. It was cheaper than the on I was bidding on turned out to be(my max bid was $30). I should be getting it in 7-10 days. I will let everyone know what it is like once I learn how to use it. I can not wait til it gets here!! WOOT!!!

aww, I love the Nintendo Pokemon Pikachu so much, this one should be even more fun! I simply love the idea of combining the functions of raising/keeping a pet and a pedometer (I'm kind of that practic one who is eager to know how many steps it takes to go to university, do the nightshift at work, and so on :huh: ), so this one is totally aimed at me! :ichigotchi: :wants one:

too bad I will not be able to buy it for a long time, I suppose...

The tamawalkie is great... its just a pedemoter thats counts your steps.

yeah im from philippines and i see tamawalkie and its only (P 800) or $18.55 but here the v6 is (P 999.75) or $23.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back