the uglyest in the world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a paparatchi?

• yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Paparatchis they come from bad care, they are not rare (well they are to me I never get them) So next time if you take better care you might get a furawatchi or a Mametchi etc.

EDIT: mexxo_299 your thinking of a patapatchi not a paparatchis

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have 1 i think there ugly and horrible uuuggghhh!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Code:
paparatchi isn't rare but it's not too even so ugly if u want a nice looking tamagotchi pet just take care of paparatchi as much as u can and if ur tama training bars are more than 6 so after that paparatchi u can get one of the 2 magnificent pets. Mametchi or Mimitchi

:p :p :p :p right now im on gen 3 on my v3 tama and i have a password for my parent but i dont have 1 for my grandparent how do i get it ??? :p

:"( AHH *CIRES* I LOST MY TAMA :"( STUPID BRAIN I SHOULD OF LEFT IT AT HOME AND STUPID BAG AGHH :"(

u guys are mean u shoud exept the tama u have u shud be glad u have one at all

why me this morning i woke up checked my tama and it was a paparatichi!!!!!!
I know it is ugly but is it also rare ?

and is it good to have?

plz reply

nippy99

xx :D
:D ;) :eek:

just reastart it if it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The character map I look at to view the different kinds of Tamas is at www.tamagotchi.com .

When I look there, the Paparatchi isn't on there. Is that an updated map?

Somebody let me know where I can get a recently updated charcater map so I can see this supposedly ugly Tama. =]

i got a new char. map and looked this up right away.

i agree.

UGLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back