the uglyest in the world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a paparatchi?

• yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think that guy should be banned.. can anyone show me what a paparatchi or whatever looks like?

They're...okay...better than some others but at the same time worse...

please click the link in my signature! :D

Cocoa needs your help! :blink:

:blink: :D :( :( :( :( :( HOW DARE YOUR SAY PAPARATCHI'S ARE UGLY!!!!!!!????? THEY ARE THE BEST!!! IT WAS MY VERY FIRST TAMA I HAD, ( in a v3 ) THATS MEAN! THEY REMIND ME OF ME like tamamum .

why me this morning i woke up checked my tama and it was a paparatichi!!!!!!
I know it is ugly but is it also rare ?

and is it good to have?

plz reply

nippy99

xx <_<
i dont know what they look like please can some1 post a pic! :huh:

No Paparatchis are my favorite i've only had 1 and that was my first ever tama HOW DARE YOU INSULT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok calm calm

sorry to any one who likes papaerchi ANY BODY HERE THINK PAPAERCHI IS A TAMA MISTAKE???????

-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find the Paparatchi in the V3 Character Chart I have listed below.

It is the one with the glasses by the way.

V3 Chart

:D Itachi :)

WHAT IS A STUPID WHAT SO EVER YOU CALL THEM??????????????
Please don't bump topics. If you think Tamas suck, Then why did you join tamtalk? What Happened To My Tamagotchi?! Is for helping other people with their problems, not spamming and bumping up old topics. Not to mention your post made no sense. Seeing as you are new...well...I'm not going to treat you any differently from other members. *Reported*

I wouldn't think they would be the ugliest tama in the world. :blink: <_< :huh: :( :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back