The United States of Zombieland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix rolled her eyes, fighting back a sarcastic comment and a mock salute. Instead, she steadied her voice enough to reply. "Okay, whatever you say." She turned the car away from Dakota's, heading towards a small group of zombies headed straight for the car. "This could get a bit messy." She spun the car around, ignoring Ontario's yell of suprise, and speed into the cluster, scattering them. Hiding her disappointment that none of the zombies had been smeared across the road, Phoenix wound her window and turbed to Eagle. "Do I get my gun back yet? Because otherwise you're just sealing our fate."

Phoenix rolled her eyes, fighting back a sarcastic comment and a mock salute. Instead, she steadied her voice enough to reply. "Okay, whatever you say." She turned the car away from Dakota's, heading towards a small group of zombies headed straight for the car. "This could get a bit messy." She spun the car around, ignoring Ontario's yell of suprise, and speed into the cluster, scattering them. Hiding her disappointment that none of the zombies had been smeared across the road, Phoenix wound her window and turbed to Eagle. "Do I get my gun back yet? Because otherwise you're just sealing our fate."

DOUBLE POST, BETH :eek:

Dakota followed suit, spinning her car around slightly - although not as smoothly as the older girl had - and aiming for a different group of zombies before shooting forwards. Most of them scattered, but a wincing Dakota was fairly sure she'd caught at least one underneath the wheels of her dad's old car. After glancing around, Dakota decided to multitask, winding down the window while her other hand flew to the glove compartment, pulled it open and grabbed her gun, shooting a zombie that had decided to get a little too close before yelling over to the other girl "That's a lot of people you've got there!"

Madison Looked behind to see a cloud of Zombies,she held up her pistol ready to shoot.She shot down four but she was outnumbered by them, they had already surrounded her.Her only chance was to call for help,trying madly to shoot them down before they came too close.Madison screamed "HELP!"

Last edited by a moderator:
SHUT UP, ELLIE o:

Phoenix couldn't help but smile when the younger girl ran over the zombie, but she soon sobered up when Dakota started talking again. She ignored her comment, turning the car and slowly driving in the opposite direction, down the road and away from Dakota. Right now, she was driving, and she didn't want the other girl climbing in. Unfortunately for Phoenix, Ontario, nudged her, saying "We need to go back for her. You guys agree, right?"

Horrified, Eagle was being flung about violently in the backseat. He held on to the handle on the back of the seat in front of him as tightly as possible so that he wouldn't fly forward out the front window. He wasn't wearing a seat belt. In all honesty, he had no idea what was going on. He had hit his head on the window of his car on the swerve around and could feel it pulsing, "Go back? Why are we going back? What? Where's that girl?" He steadied himself and looked out the window at the girl who was trying to run over zombies. The question that Phoenix asked him finally reached his brain. As reluctant as he was, he pulled his bag out from between his knees and fumbled around for the gun that belonged to her, "You promise to stay with us?" He asked, holding the weapon a bit out of her reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, whatever," Phoenix said, rolling her eyes and snatching her gun out of Eagle's hand. "Now give me the ammo, or all I can do is club them 'round the head with it." She turned around, stifling a scream as she was suddenly face to face with a zombie, only a thin sheet of glass separating them. She leaned over Ontario's lap, grabbing her crowbar. "Looks lik we have to smash them 'round the face, then." She swivelled around again, sliding back in her seat so she was almost sitting on Ontario's lap, and wound the window down. The zombie immediately stuck its head in, trying to reach anyone in the car, but Phoenix acted fast, jabbing the tip of her weapon into its face.

Eagle stuffed his hands in his pockets and pulled out a bunch of loose bullets that he'd taken out of Phoenix's gun. He held his hand out in front of him for her to take, then jumped violently when a zombie threw a punch at his window and it smeared zombie blood all over it. He dropped the bullets on the floor in between the front to seats and fumbled with his gun, aiming it at the window, just in case the zombie managed to break the glass, "Drive!" He yelled, "We have to get out of here, there are too many!"

"I'm kind of busy here," Phoenix said, now pushed right up against Ontario. Her jab with the crowbar hadn't helped at all, and the zombie was starting to pull itself into the window, opening its mouth wide. Phoenix held back another scream, drawing her legs back so the zombie couldn't reach them. She pushed herself up onto her knees, holding the crowbar tightly and slamming it into the side of its face. This time, it was more successful, and Phoenix managed to push it out of the window with her crowbar and settle back into her seat. "Time to go, I think." She tunred the engine over again, slamming her foot down and sending the car screeching down the road.

Jackson was flung forward by the car's sudden acceleration, and he let out a grunt as the impact of the seat belt forced some air out of his lungs. The window beside him was soon speckled in zombie blood, squirted from the bodies that had been run over. A chill ran down his spine at the thought of the bodies being crushed and he shivered. He hoped that they would be able to outrun the zombies, but just to be safe, he reached down and felt around on the floor of the van until he found the window scraper, and he picked it up, in case he needed to use it as a weapon.

Mal looked skeptically at the nervous wreck beside her. He looked absolutely terrible- pale, shaky... he looked like he could jump out of his skin at any moment. All Mal could think about was how useless he would be if they really had to come face to face with the zombies. Which, of course, they would. "What about the other girl?" she asked, not wanting to have to fight the zombies, but finding it difficult to get the thought of being stuck in that car alone out of her mind.

Madison Gulped she knew she couldn't just run, she would have to distract them first.She reached into her pockets and realized she had stuffed bullets in there.Madison threw them all on the ground making most of the Zombies slip,and she sprinted away down the road.She saw two cars but one of the was driving away and the other was surrounded with Zombiess.She realized that there was a girl in there trying to now run over the zombies,and Madison pulled out her gun shooting down shome helping out the mysterious girl.

Eagle was trying his best to keep cool through the whole ordeal, he really didn't want to look weak. He suspected anyone would look macho next to the shaky guy next to him, "We left that girl behind," He said to Phoenix. He was sure she knew this but was trying to find a way of saying "We need to get her" without saying the words "Let's go back" because that was the last thing any of them wanted to do.

Eagle had not noticed the other girl who was stuck back there. He had been too busy panicking about the oncoming threat of undead.

A few bullets in, Dakota had decided that it wouldn't be a smart idea to use up all of her ammo now and wound up the window, putting both hands firmly on the steering wheel and slamming her foot down on the pedals that made the car quickly reverse, hopefully over some zombies. She hadn't noticed the other girl helping her, due to the fact that she was rushing forwards and getting the heck out of there. She could see the car in the distance and followed it as best she could, not even thinking to stop just in case something happened. Did she actually want to go with these guys? Probably not - they could turn out to be complete idiots - but hey, better to have back-up.

Madison saw the car zooming away,running over a few zombies.

Occ:mind if I Edit her Other? She has a skateboard.

Ater the car went sliding away,the zombies now turned to Madison to make their attack.

(No, you can't change your form. If you wanted your character to have it, it should have been in the form in the first place. Also, your reply was way too short)

"She's catching up with us now, though," Phoenix said, glancing through the wing mirror quickly before making a sharp left turn. "We don't have to stick with her, do we? She's going to be a spoiled brat who only thinks of herself." Ontario bit his lip, straightening up in his seat now that he didn't have Phoenix lying across his lap. "Well...uh...we can't really leave her, can we? I reckon we should get out and meet her or something. She's only a kid...shouldn't we look after her?"

Eagle looked over his shoulder to where the girl in the car was following them, "Yeah guys, she looks like she's fifteen. We can't leave her on her own in the middle of a zombie apocalypse." Just then he spotted yet another human being, "There! There's a boy back there! Or is it a girl, I can't tell!" We left TWO people behind Phoenix, we have to turn around!" He winced as he said it, afraid to get a beating. He knew that she didn't want to travel with anyone.

Phoenix... that must be her name, Mal mulled the thought over in her head, deciding it must be a nickname of sorts- because really, what kind of person would name their child Phoenix? She was genuinely surprised when Eagle said there was another person back there, and she turned around in her seat to look. It took her a moment, but she finally spotted the person, in the middle of a group of zombies. She faced the front. "He's right, we have to go back," she said in a commanding tone, despite the fact she had no right to be making any commands at the moment. "I realize you would obviously rather travel alone, but if you were in her position, would you really want to be left behind like that?"

Jackson looked at Mal in horror. Yes, he agreed with her, but there was no way he would consider saying something like that in his position. These people didn't even need to be bringing Mal and him along, and now she was risking the whole thing- he could only hope that they wouldn't get mad at him for her making commands. Heck, he hadn't even risked opening his mouth since they got in the van.

"No, I'm not going back and getting us all killed for one person," Phoenix protested, pressing down even harder on the pedal. She groaned, looking up at the mirror quickly. "Fine, but I'm not sticking around when we've got her. As soo as we get to a safe place, I'm getting my bullets and leaving. I can't stick in this group." Phoenix was silent after this outburst, spinning the car around and driving back down the road. Ontario was also silent, staring straight ahead at the gathering of zombies milling about.

Dakota was on the verge of giving up on the other group of people and simply getting out of there, when she noticed the car begin to spin around. She couldn't help but grin in relief, but it quickly changed to a frown as she thought. What should she be doing right now? Staying in the car? Getting out? Or... a crazy idea suddenly popped into Dakota's head, and briefly she wondered whether it was possible to actually pull it off. Not while the other car was moving, though... coming to a halt after beaching te car on the side of the pavement, Dakota grabbed her bag and shoved her gun in her pocket before taking the plunge, opening the door and awkwardly scrambling onto the roof, praying the car would get there soon so she could... try and jump in the back?

Okay, so this idea sounded a bit daft now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back