The UraTama Introduction Video!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it says on the 2nd website (at the top)

that if you aboard the tama plane, then you can either

get a mametchi with a plane comstume figure or a memetchi with a plane costume figure. (is there anything else you guyz want me to translate?)

So cool! Since I already (believe it or not) have 3 Entamas my mom won't let me get one when they come out. But, hey! I can still wait until Christmas! If they're out that long. :angry: *thinks up evil plan* Not really!

So that's what they meant by ura... this time, I'm not waiting two months after it comes out to buy it (like I did with the entama)! Once they come out, I'm buying one ASAP! lol.... that video was crazy...

I am so excited for the uratama to come out! It seems so interesting I will for sure buy one when it comes out!! I love the entama so im pretty sure ill love the ura too!

Looks soooooo cool! I can't wait until they come out! I think it's a really neat idea. I hear that on July 22 they will come out in Japan. Do you think they'll have a multi-colour screen uratama? :D

Looks soooooo cool! I can't wait until they come out! I think it's a really neat idea. I hear that on July 22 they will come out in Japan. Do you think they'll have a multi-colour screen uratama? :D
You heard right, Maya94! It seems as the UraTamas will just have blue LCD, because the whole UraTown seems to be blue-based.

Ther was also a Tamagotchi released in Japan about a year ago, called the Keitai Akai, wich has red LCD.

Cool I want uratama but I don't know japanese hopefully I figure it out. <_<

Im gonna get that UraTama and a blue Kakeibo and a Hanerutchi EnTama!!

My three tama's next on the list!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back