The wacky not so adventurous adventures of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so I wrote a post but my internet is crappy so i have to try and remember everything i wrote. So here is goes

Ill be able to get you guess some more pics to you tomorrow all of them are sleeping DAWWW they are so cute!

Chloe evovled into a paleitchi (just like her mommy!) she reminds me of a painters palette with a tail. Maybe the tail is actually a paint brush and it looks like a horse does this go with the cowboy toddler (boy)

Oh right i also tried care misses... they are so hard to do... i just feel so guilty.... how on earth am I going to get all the characters? Sigh she got two today so hopefully I'll get a different teen then I can give her perfect care from now on. It was so traumatic....

Okay so on to Phil, he turned into the party hat teen. again pics tomorrow hopefully he is sleeping. And here is where i made a note that he is really easy to care for because his adult form does not rely on care but skill points.... Not sure if i'm liking it.. there is no... mystery because every teen character i have go to a growth chart just so i can pick a teacher....

Anyways after a day of feeling forever alone, that sounded bad but my tamas have better love lives than me, oh well single and proud I guess

Page 2!! And almost 200 views on my not so adventurous life!! Who ever said having an average life didn't pay off is wrong!!!!

I woke up tis morning to see a very dirty Chloe so she had to have a shower, my morino is doing good ( check the group hatch!!!!!)

As I said pictures today. But tonight I've been snapping a few here and there

Oh did I tell you Chloe loves Harry potter? Well she does, reading about the quidditch World Cup! Ireland wins but krum gets the snitch!!!!! Whoo!!!!!! And the goblet spitting ou Harry's name!!! And don't get me started on the ferret!!!!!

It came!!!!!!!!!!

Okay So i do have pictures for you guys!!!

We have paletchi playing with the supreme fluffiness of Mimitchi!

and we have my Chloe who is a Sabosabotchi ( think I spelt that right... I hope)

and as promised a picture of Phil, who unfortunately is paused because 4 tamas is just too much for me to keep my sanity ( i am weak i know)

So pictures!!!!

Here we have Chloe and adam

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56834910286

And we have the opening of my P's

and the first few moments of my new baby girl who is a pinkubotchi she is a cute little pick blob.

and here the pictures are!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56835798844

195 views? Awww jeez gives your going to make us blush!!!!

Okay well so far today.... Chloe evolved into her adult form, perotchi (something along those lines)

And I got three of her happy stamps... I will post pictures of her items. One was just a lucky chance that I had it too!!

Ummm the P... Right she needs a name, ummmm cammie, well after I logged last night cammie evolved into a very happy go lucky flower in a pot...... That's right a flower in a pot. She's kinda cute and we tried on all sorts of colour combos at the paint shop and she now has a mirror by her happy meter... Confused but okay then.. Whatever you say tama.

Oh perotchi hates the microphone... It's kinda funny if you give it to her... Lol

That's it for now, as promised pictures will be seen tonight!

SO! 205 reads!!!!! WHOOOOO PARTY and The Wacky not so Adventurous adventures of!

Every time I saw the birthday animation, i was empty handed on having a camera, or I fumbled with it and missed it! GRR!!

Also an odd side note, the weather in on the id L and P aren't always the same. On one it will be sunny and the other rain.

So I dug up some pictures:

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56929609123/the-girls-this-evening-and-an-older-pic-baby

a couple of group shots!

The toddler that Cammie became is....Puchihanatchi!!!

And here are some Pictures, along with some Teenage Chloe

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56929797239/chloe-before-she-grew-up-and-cammie-painted-and

And as promised the tamatomo picture! spoiler alert! the item came from a seed not super sure on which one, Not sure what to call it either.

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56929843689/tamatomo

And yet another picture for you all!! (this just happened and I want to share!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56931642610/we-got-a-pet

Hey guys!!! I guess you're all siting on the edge of your seats as you read on, what did Cammie evolve into? What happened to Harry?!

Calm down calm down, Cammie evolved into the mushroom teen, legit she looks like an orange super Mario mushroom.... Orange gives you.... Insanity!!!! Mwahaha!! Bowser never told Mario about That one!!!!!

And as for Harry he battled the horn tail, and even rocked Dobbies socks at the Yule ball. And swam the swiftest and played hero much to Ron's demise to make sure the other hostages were taken care of. dang it harry some times we don't play hero!!!

As for Chloe. She should be getting her last happy sticker tomorrow morning... I hope... No office but this isn't one of my fav characters and I'm not liking the baby in a onsie look.....

Wait till tonight I may have a picture or two to share with you all!!!

(Check out the morino hatch!! Please?)

Hey guys... Well I've had a busy day. First I would like to announce that we finished the Goblet of fire and are due to start on the Order of the Phoenix!!!!! Lugging around the bug books is a pain in the shoulder but totally worth it.

OH! and Chloe scared the crap out of me this morning, and 53 am she beeped at me, woke me from a dead sleep and i check her groggily and she is sick!!! AHHHH!!! I almost screamed!!! I gave her medicine and checked her status, and she was starving!! My poor baby!!! So i fed her and played games to make her happy. and then she wouldnt go back to sleep. So I checked her clock at it was set really wrong. Huh.. I was set right when i went to bed...... Odd

She got her last happy symbol and now I have two tamatomos!! For some reason we couldnt go to the matchmaker today... maybe tomorrow?

As for Cammie she was at school most of the day. and when she finally left, she had one rice bowl left! What type of school starves their students! she as also very unhappy (she failed the mystery test i think)

So we had a very long day......

240 reads? You're making me blush.

In the world of Cammie, she did not spend the day at school, she partied along with me to AC/DC on a friday before the long weekend (BC Day) Being a sea cadet I have an innate love for AC/DC. She hasn't gotten her last happy stamp, but she should get it today or tomorrow. I'm thinking today. Also she is pretty poor.... I seem to favour my ID L over my P's.... odd.

Okay So! I really didnt like the Adult I had with Chloe so this morning she and I came to an understanding and decided to go seek out a Hubbie for her. We went to the matchmaker. Chloe was reluctant but once she saw a kuromemetchi she fell in love with the twinkle in his eye and that charming smile. All too soon she popped the question and he said yes of course. I had my fingers crossed to have a boy, but alas we had a girl again.....><

Okay so I named her Cinna. And after a hectic hour, this morning on the way to work, She evolved into... not Palitchi! But A Rolutchi. This is a pleasant change, from the paint palette.

Here are some pics!

Cinna and mimitchi playing in the rain: click here

And Cinna and Cammie Chilling out: click here

Edit: OMG I looked down And Cammie got her last puzzle piece!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY!! So I couldn't wait to start the next generation on my P's so.... Cammie got married!!!!!!!!

She fell head over heels for a rightchi. Then they had....

A BOY!!!! a big fluff ball!

AHHHH!!!!!

AND who ever voted, five stars, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

SO to recap yesterday I was busy with school supplies shopping and cleaning the room. My darling rolutchi had evolved bright and early in the morning into Sabosabotchi, yes again. So i decided to go for Makkiko and gave her hree car misses under supervision while watching game of thrones my latest obsession.

My Handsome fluff ball had evolved into the lady bug toddler then into Cosmotchi. he is very cute and I'm just going to see what Adult I get and go with it.

And this morning I woke up and saw a MAKIKO!!! in all her purpleness!!! I looked up her happy symbols and she played with her makeup bag and ate her desserts. Then I decided to dress her up in her grandmothers tiara and her mothers blue dress.

I'm terrible.... But yesterday I got my package sent from my parents and I got some awesome tee shirts, captain America, superman, a new bazzinga shirt and a new muppets shirt, a tardis necklace and lastly a chapters gift card, whom went to my obsession with game of thrones and bought the books for my kobo.

Yesterday morning my p male turned into knightchi, he is. Cute and all, I think this time working because he is poor ill try to get him a job... And a pet.... He's a guy I want to make him last you know?

Well anyways we weren't as poor before we had to buy his puzzle peice items. He has three. I'll post pics of the items later, (star costume is not that descriptive....)

My lovely makiko has a pet. A blue cat, and all of her happy symbols, ill post pics later tonight.

As for today we woke to the claps of thunder and the applaudse of rain, it is my birthday and as always I am graced with rain. Every year as long as I can remember it has rained some part of my birthday. For 5 minutes the whole day. At night before I wake up and after I sleep every year no matter where I am it rains.

And to it after work I am going for a birthday dinner with my loving grandpa. Thank you for the birthday wishes that have been said and will be said.

Hey guys!!! So this is after dinner and waiting on slow Internet and getting annoyed so! And now I am just waiting for game of thrones to load. Oh what did I have for dinner, you may ask? Steak of course!!!

So as promised I have several pictures for you guys. But first I have some news.

Today. Being my birthday i thought would break this all girl streak on my Id l, but alas makiko had another girl. So the story. She was all happy that today is my birthday and what better than to gift me a baby? So she took a stroll down to the matchmaker and was won over by the spacyitchi. What can she say? My girls are a sucker for the handsome and quirky. So he took her out on a night on the town, romantic night on the beach. They saw fireworks everywhere!! It was quite inspiring and a very firm reminder that my tamas have a better love life than I... ( sad but very true)

All too soon she was blessed with an egg and low and behold a baby girl was born!!! She shall be named Sora. Maybe lucky number 4.

And tonight I missed having an small tama in my pocket at work, so I decided to start up my mothra again. This should tide me over until I start the connection hatch.

And for the pictures:

First makiko's happy symbols: https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/image/57572602658

Knightchi's puzzle pieces: https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/image/57577911326

The weeding in short: https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/image/57577976187

And baby sora: https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/image/57578019789

And Sora became rolutchi again!!

SO today...

Mothra was low key, didn't destroy buildings until 5 minutes ago, I forgot how loud and shill the Mothra is..... JEEZ!!

Ummmm After much debating I found a V5 at a steal ($22 shipping included) and it's a really nice design. So I'm having mixed feelings about buying it. IMPULSIVE BUY MUCH!!!

OK so I haven't harrassed you guys, but if you need an IrDA USB device, I have one and I am willing to sell or trade it whatever works!!! PM for details. (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186764-trading-a-usb-to-irda-adapter/)

Sora evolved into Sabosabotchi, yet again.... So I carefully administered 4 care misses. Hopefully I will get something different. And she shall evolve tomorrow.

Knightchi is still knightchi, I want him to work he only worked at his job once, this morning. SO I want him to work 30 hrs so he can get a special item! (Besides he's poor and hates eating rice his helmet turns red)

Hey guys!! I'm impulsive I know... Leap before I look down I've been told all of this before, but hits morning I had started up my v2 my loveable v2, not the original from my childhood but that's okay. I'm aiming for maskchi... Easier said than done so it seems. Mothra tried to tear down a building so she got a talking to, i said "just because you are a huge larvae doesn't mean you have to destroy things" she apologized like the angel she is.

Knightchi went to work this morning and is no longer broke so no rice for him!

As for sora I may or may not have gone over board on the care misses........oh well I will for sure get a character I have yet to have so! Alls well ends well.

Also I have recently purchased a lot of four knock off dinky Dino's, many would be mad, I see it as an opportunity to truly walk into a virtual pet blind. It's not a tama based pet so this should be interesting (and I have three extra!)

So again sorry about the lack of pictures, truth be told I haven't had a lot of sleep, if it's not be waking up early its nightmares..... UGH! so enough of the pity train for me.

THANK YOU TO ODDS!!!! My 15th anniversary has been shipped!!!!!!!!!! seriously check out her log for pictures it looks so pretty and magical and I just want to start it up!!!! SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (im sure we have learned I love my IDL)

GAWD!!! I havent gotten a pet yet!!!!!!!! wait still in the blue.........

Okay there we are, Blue is for special shout outs apparently. SO to catch you all up to date on my babies

Mothra, she is a very naughty larvae and had a temper tantrum and tore up tokyo tower again. So being the loving mama I am I pulled her aside and told her just because we don't every game, and You don't get tons of cakes doesn't mean you have to go pillage a tower or two, be a good girl. She looked ashamed and gave me those sad puppy mothra eyes, I folded and gave her a cake.

We played games, won some and lost some, she feasted on leaves and cakes and had fun singing Ke$ha with me. She hung out in the top front pocket of my lab coat all day. (So i can here her shrill calls for me.)

ARRYA (V2 I may or may not have mentioned her name, if you have been reading i have had a slight obsession with Game of thrones right now I'm reading the first book A game of Thrones on the bus and it is AMAZING)

So Arrya hasn't had the best care, I'm trying to revert to 10-12 years old me (the age at which maskchi was the most prevalent character that I got) so far it's killing me....... and not in a good way.

Knightchi-- no real change he went to work, then school fed him and we are broke again so i thnk i'll actually play games with him tonight.

SORA!! She evolved into..... VIOLETCHI!! so yes i went a little over board on care misses, what happened was she went to bed with low happiness and she woke up at 7 am (I was making breakfast) and didnt check her until 730 and she had a care miss, that one was purely accidental. But nontheless she is an adult now and will need a lot less care, and thus less work for me, maybe with that neglecting Arrya will be easier. (fingers crossed that Sora will grant me a son-- did i sound medieval or what?--

So guys, hows it hanging? And ladies, what's up? (i kid I kid lol)

So....... MY V5 is enroute and am feeling less guilty turns out I will most likely have a job while i'm in classes (same one i have now) Which is fabulous for me, extra cash is always nice, to pay off debt, to buy tamas to buy food, and cloths, and shoes and tamas!!!

SOrry about the lack of pictures, I have been feeling under the weather and turns out I have quite a few stresses right now so I havent been feeling up to my usual logging self, I apologize. Once I feel a little better, the pictures should resume as normal, permitting I have time of course also I spent most of my afternoon cleaning amber bottles..... Did I ever mention how much i really don't like cleaning glass ware? well Iif you hate washing dishes this is hell, and it takes longer...... UGH!!!

Nothing much as changed a whole heck of lot, Sora should get her happy symbol tomorrow afternoon and I will probably set her up fast so I can hopefully get a boy.

Knightchi worked, and ate some not rice and ate some rice and got a lot of neglect, not on purpose, but as i was elbow deep in water i figured pulling him out is a no no.

Umm mothra became a mothra grub this afternoon and I anticipate a cocoon around age 6 or 8 I can't remember at this moment.

And ARRYA evolved into young memitchi.... SO I up played the neglect and she got sick and had two poops and really hungry and unhappy before I tended her needs... HA take that good care characters!

369 reads! even without pictures thank you to all whom are so loyal!

Well you all are getting pictures today! And boy do I have news for you!!

No change in Mothra she's kinda fat right now, but thats okay, unfortunately Arrya had passed on when I foolishly left her home on the way to the post office today.... fear not, I felt like I was running to many always, so 3 is the limit for now.

Knightchi-- went to work, and I had to call him back at about 256 pm so he could see the eco triplets! He got this spade thing.... Not sure what it does he just digs around in the yard......

TIP: send you character to work full happy and hungry so they work longer!!!!!!!!

AND finally the IDL!!!!!! BLUE!!!

Sora, got her last happy symbol and became tamatomo number 4. So with high hopes we went to go get hitched!!! and When she saw Kikitchi fussing with his banana tie and stumbling over his words, she fell in love. She took him out hoping he would relax, and soon they were chatting nonstop. All too soon she popped the quesiton, shocked but pleased he said yes and they wed and soon enough they were blessed with an egg. Sora took her egg home and watched the magic unfold as a baby boy popped out!!!!!!! He was a cute little nittobotchi (when he was sick his hat drooped down soo cute!!) then he evolved into: Frutusupantchi (he looks like a walking fruit salad)

And here are some pictures:

here is what I did today

here are the new pictures of Sora and Son.... Roxas pay no mind to the digimon in the background

373 reads thanks guys and gals alike!!!!

Knightchi went to work and that's about it for him

Mothra is 6 and no change, so I guess age 8 is when things happen.

As for my little man he evolved to the star headed teen... He goes yellow when happy.

Today I started up my v1 after I took a collection pic and I got a girl and named her Sansa. I will be monitoring her care much more closely and try to get at least 6 care misses. When she is a teen.

Lunch time update because I am waiting for the guy who is supposed to be doing fume hood quality checks, this is important but I'm starving and he is late. So after I snagged a textbook. ($101.30 new no taxes..) for $25.40 and I snagged another book for $63.39 (used is $62. 50 but with taxes I'm better off with the other one. And the last thing I need is a lab manual as I have the remaining textbook from a previous class. Can I say smart student this year?

So... On eBay.... After my digimon marathon...( still in season 1 almost there though!) I really wanted a digimon... So I looked them up and might be winning a blue pendulum with black buttons new in package... So fingers crossed!!!! (I know I have a problem but hey this one is purely tvs fault.)

Other than that Sansa evolved into an ichigotchi as planned lets hope I don't go way to over board on the care misses!!!! Wish me luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back