The wacky not so adventurous adventures of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
399 views! thanks guys!

Well my little man is all grown up! he evolved into.....Kuishinbotchi.... thats a mouthful..... JEEZ!!!!!

and he loves the cloud candy! I have that!

and the overalls at tamamori

and lastly he loves to eat dumplings!! too bad he is full right now..... sad panda

and pictures!!!

this is my collection to see it click here

note the starwars Mr. potato head tin thats where they all live! and the two furies! (the original ones..) the white one was mine and the spotted one was my brothers.

to see what my bottle army please click here

there are 44 bottles and I cleaned all of them, rinsed them with deionized water and Dichloromethane and methanol

And this is what my little man evolved into here

here is my man riding his cloud candy I love his facial expressions!!

jeez I have lots of pictures of him today!!!

here i think is the dumpling

HERE! are some of my favourite pics!!! look at his face!!!!!!!!!!

and I think next we have a picture of.... mothra and my V6... I really want to run it, not sure why you will se the tab in it..I love the pulling the tab out.

to see this final picture click here please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys sorry I fell of hate face of the planet yesterday but I've been working on some big plans!!! I'll sh you all once we ar done. The only real update tha I have for you all is that mothra is no longer among us.... I may have gottn too low maintenance with it.... Oh wells!!! Bett luck next time!!

today Roxas got his last happy symbol today and i missed it!!!! Aww poopie!! Well he looks all cute, still doesnt have a pet. I'm not sure he's ever gonan get one. It's kinda liberating. I'm trying something new! Look 5 tamatomos I unlocked Henshin jo!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! I don't think he has an alter ego to change into..... seeing as he didnt change I;m going to say no.

Knightchi... worked and chilled, nothing special. Sorry

and pictures!!! Not the kind I bet you're expecting.

So this is what I have been working on tell me what you think!!! (via PM) https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58291721151

and this is a picture of a possible use for my hobby! I use them to pull my tamas out of pockets, and to grab when playing just in case i can drop them, any one interested? (PM please, I may open a thread in tbay)

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58292512989/handy-dandy-tama-leashes

hey guys! So I had one of those days.....

Anywho! on my v6 I finally got kuromametchi!!! He's paused right now...... But I got him!!!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58378071340/look-who-i-got-today

that was a great morning surprise, I forgot how fast the V6 evolves, and that it evolves in it's sleep....

And THIS next picture has had me giddy all day!!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58378163507/this-is-my-childhood-tama

THAT is the original tama shell of my first V2, the tama i spent years with. This shell was my best friend when i was younger, I loved it. I remember when I got it. I bought a V1 or a V2 not sure it was plain pink and I wasn't too attached to it as it was pink, and it was pink, and the battery died then i don't remember it, but mom picked up one of the friends forever sets that came with two tamas. this one had the beige one, and a green one my brother thought the green one was more macho so I got this one.

The next collection of pictures aren't tamagotchi related but they are really pretty, they are the views I get to see everyday. I took them to show my best friend (Whom may be moving here in Jan) so I thought I'd share with them

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58378247080/some-views-of-where-i-spend-most-of-my-time-unbc

hey guys so after doom and gloom clouds and a long day at work Roxas and I had a serious chat he decided He was very much ready to settle down and have a wife so we went for a walk down to the matchmaker and he went googoo for meloditchi so of course he took her on a fumbling date, and then as nervous as any man can he he popped the question with a pink diamond ring and naturally she fell for his his charm

before he knew it he had a bouncy little girl whom we named Melody. After that he sang her to sleep and crept away to go hang with his wife.

SO i may have fallen off the face of tams talk for a couple of days so to recap:

Saturday August 17th

it was an alright day, filled with clouds, and an adventure of the fun kind. We (myself and my tamas) went forth to Micheals the art store and we grabbed 105 new packs of strings for my bracelet making thing, some key rings, and a henna kit (because I find doing henna very relaxing and I really needed to destress) then we went to EB games and picked up pokemon white 2. Everyone i know had black 2 and i love to be different.

So we did laundry and the henna and watched movies and played pokemon and tiny tower, we had started friday night. tis very addicting.

Sunday August 18th

I woke up to hear that paletchi evovled into sabosabotchi she looks cute and it a fave teen so no harm done. And today we played pokemon, watched the host, it wasnt ruined. That was a huge fear of mine, i was so scared it would be ruined. We managed to catch a dunsparce!! HAHAHAHA!!! and i think we got two gym badges also before i went to bed.

Monday: August 19th today

Today i woke to find my girl has become pitchipitchi, i havent had her and she looks cute I am a very big fan of her hair, Today has been a bad day the good news is my V5 came! And I have very big suspicions its a V5.5!!!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/58744499868

and tomorrow is my last day on the job!

Over 500 views!!! Don't I feel well loved. Well today was our last day at work. Last night I had started up my v5.5 I couldn't resist. I hae the family of stark now. I'll have to look later as to what they are, they sure are cute.

Today my princess's got her last happy symbol she will probably go find her self a man and have a tama baby. No change in the p might take him to the match maker too...

Today we watched green lantern, and now captain America!!!!!

Today My girl wanted to find a man so she did, she found a Kuromametchi. and fell in love with his punk roll and roll attitude soon enough they had a baby girl.

So the baby girl and I, Sophie cleaned the house, mainly the kitchen because it was filthy.

Then Knightchi went to get hitched and he fell in love with a Memetchi. and he took her on a date she could never forget. Hey i didnt know he could drive!!

He too had a little girl, Jenni.

The Stark family has 10% bonding and they are pretty low key

we have a Tororotchi -- daughter, a mousetchi the only son and belltchi the other daughter

MY V2 CAME TODAY!!!!

over 500 views, that is spectacular!

So for todays report:

Sophie had evolved into painpatchi the pineapple teen. It is nice to see her again as I have only had her once before. Right now she is asleep. As for my girl on my P's to be named Elle, she has evovled from an odd looking bulb of a toddler to a colourful looking monkey with rainbow ears.

My V2, Pond has evolved into a young mametchi. And she is so cute! I am loving this shell. I think I shall run my other V2 for the hatch on the 31st. or my 15th anniversary to be here soon.

and the starks have been doing well. We have an ichigotchi, shelltchi, and a kikitchi!

I'm going to squeeze this in between writing my latest chapter (23) oaky so today we went forth to the world and bought tea, a lot of tea enough tea to make me wonder if i have a problem... Oh well the tea is worth it and it wont go to waste, no tea goes to waste in my house.

Pond is still a young mametchi i prefer these slower evolution times personally but being the awesome person i am I have a picture for you!

(sorry in advance for the picture(

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59137270142/here-is-pond

And here is the stark family before they evolved, that was a surprise for me!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59137312842/the-stark-family

(the green in the background is the iPad teehee)

And here is what my P's Chloe evolved into!! https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59137158387/and-she-likes-to-cook-not-sure-who-she-is-exactly

and lastly my ID L sophie she is a meoldytchi yet another unique tama to add to my tamatomo book!! (this her before hensinjo)

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59137207968/look-ive-got-melodytchi

I didnt think I'd like this character but she has grown on me...

Well not much as happened today,

the stark family are: a rosetchi, a pharotchi and a chandeltchi. they are pretty cute, and I am frank, i think bandai needed some help and lost creativity in their names and stylings but hey if it works it works and to each your own poison.

I still havent gotten all of the happy symbols on either colour tama, but I'll get to my P's once I have finished my story (I'm on the second to last chapter... WHOO!)

so turns out my P was a terubotchi, then a neotchi, then finally a patichi.

and Pond is currently taking a bath.

okay so internet is being mean in this lovely no post sundays.

So here we have my lovely Meoldytchi in her kimono

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59363168872/i-love-her-she-is-so-pretty

And my V5 not so sure what happened or if they will go back... But I did finished my book... shower time for the Stark family!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59362455625/they-got-neglected-in-my-writing-in-good-news-i

and lastly my V2 Pond, never had genjitchi. (spelling sorry if i got it wrong.)

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59366689970

I deeply apologize for my absence, but nothing has really been happening. the batteries in both my ID L and P's died, and I had to study for the knowledge test for my licence (again.... I know lame)

So i passed! My Sophie settled down with a Kikitchi and had yet again a baby girl. The one with the bow I love it when she's sick and her bow is lopsided.

I also had my V2 on pause, because I had wanted to raise a V2 Gen 2 and My 15th anniversary for the August 31st hatch. She is off of pause today and Hopefully all of my babies will get top knotch love. I am going to be tabbing my V5. I do have school starting up oh so soon and the less I have running the more I will be able to pick just one or two to run.... or maybe three....

Busy busy day! I have a kinotchi (?) toddler on my V2. I have a Panipatchi, the pineapple female teen on my ID L and a tarotchi (toddler) on my 15th anniversary.

I have to get 4 or more are misses on my ID L to get a character I have yet to have, this should be interesting lol

hey guys! My V2 is the bird teen with the big teeth she is cute. I think i had this teen when i was a kid.

I got Mametchi on my ID L.... I guess I went a little over board on the care misses...

AND ON MY ID L 15th ANNIVERSARY!!!! I GOT MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So school has started! Well today was Orientation day, I went last year, so this year i was able to do things my way. I waited in line to get a lab manual. then i went around go my locker, and.... IT OPENED!!! I can not be the only one celebrating that!

Ummm then I found my lecture rooms.... and oddly enough most of them where my classes last year... In fact all but one was once one of my other classes... And one is at the end of an elevator ride... I don't like elevators......

Right tama news..... Not sure If i can keep them all running we will see after this week. Pond is till a teen so no change, Mimitchi will get her final happy symbol tomorrow and Memetchi got hers today. No match maker until the week end. time to be a responisble student and tama caregiver

Crazy day... I got my socks knocked off during my first lecture of the day, (830 am ) Macromolecular structure found out theres no midterms, but a research proposal and a presentation... Scary stuff.

then I had a large break... but saw some friends and such so it wasnt too bad

Then Metabolism wasnt too bad, there are midterms, and no presentations but... I had a quiz turns out I forgot a lot in the past 4 months, but those enzymes stuck with me! Not sure I'll ever forget Hexokinase, or FP1 ect.

Then I had oncology.... yet another presentation and a paper to write... 4th year classes kicking my but on the first day. Lucky for me my presentations are a month apart.

My colour tamas slept through my day, it was easier to focus on my classes, i think they will stay home in bed from now on. My V2 can still come and will only have babies on the weekends for my Colours.

SO long no see huh? Well ive had a crazy week, and both my colour tamas married kuchipatchi, got a girl on my blue ID L and a boy on the other lol

after my weekend of having two trips to the matchmaker, and such in the end we got a pompomtchi and a meisteritchi he is so classy. I just need the skipping rope for pompomtchi..

Monday today, of course was very long.....

I had my loyal V2 with me the entire day, Leo was not the happiest but he was my little bud in my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back