The Wonderful Adventures of Sanji

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peper evolved! He is now a toddler! Guess which one!! :wacko: Thats right! He evolved into a Hitodetchi, the cute little starfish! TTYL! :wacko:

Stats!

Kishu:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Training: ||||||| 7/9

Weight: 99 lbs

Peper:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Training: |||| 4/9

Weight: 56

Nothing much has happened with these guy though I think that Peper will be changing today! TTYL! :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]WOOHOO!! 100TH POST!! EVERYBODY PARTY!! As a celebration I'm giving all my tamas the cake that they have from the shop codes! To join in the party PM me and I'll give you a special party favor!! Here you go guys![/SIZE]

Kishu: Thanks for the cake!!

Peper: It's delicious!

PM me for your special party favor!! :D

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: [SIZE=21pt]TTYL!![/SIZE] :huh: :mimitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :lol: :kusatchi:

Special New Signature

TG4E :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The weirdest thing just happened to Peper! He evolved but he evolved into an Adult straight from Toddler! No teenage stage! He evolved into a UFOtchi! Next stop, What Happened To My Tamagotchi?!

TG4E :)

Ok, well I found out that most likely the charcter chart is wrong and UFOtchi is a Teenager. Peper is doing just fine, floating around the screen as usual..

Great News about Kishu! My sister's Tamagotchi evolved into an Adult, if you must know, Tarakotchi, well anyways, we have been connecting all morning and about the 2nd time, guess what!! THEY KISSED!! :) :angry: YAY! I have a hunch that after a few more connections they will mate! Ooo!! I can't wait!! TTYL! :)

Kishu & Minto sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Kishu with a Teletchi carriage!

TG4E :angry:

My sister's V2 came and she is starting a log so if anybody is interested, there you go.

Yay! Kishu & Minto have ♥♥♥♥ for each other!! I cannot wait for them to mate! If Kishu has a boy his name will be Howl, if he has a girl her name will be Pocky!

TG4E :huh:

WOOHOO!! Kishu just mated with Minto!! Just minutes before the MatchMaker came!! They both got girls!! Kishu's daughter's name is going to be Pocky! TTYL!! :mellow:

TG4E :mellow:

Well, after the big mating excitement, I'm going to be quite sad when Kishu leaves. :) They are bouncing around the screen together. Maybe this time I'll get past more than one day of my 2nd generation!

Peper is getting pretty tired of Kishu being in the spotlight so here is some news on him! HE HAS A FULL BAR OF TRAINING!! WOOHOO! GO PEPER! TTYL! :wacko:

TG4E :wacko:

Last night when I went to sleep, I looked at Kishu and the Baby Girl only to find that Kishu was gone! When I woke up this morning the baby was crying, and of course, I named her Pocky! So far this morning she must have pooed at least 10 times!! I'll update when she changes.

Something else great happened this morning too! I wouldn't have woken up until 1:00 if it wasn't for the sound of Peper evolving!! You will never believe which Adult I got!

I

GOT

A

FURAWATCHI!! YAHOO!!! The only thing I'm not too fond of is the fact that Peper now looks like a girl and that when he does close-up, he looks like a cheerleader. TTYL! :wacko:

Yay! I V1 just came in the mail for me!! It's white and it came with stickers! On the front is has a Mametchi & Memetchi kissing, a Marutchi bouncung a ball on it's head, and an Oniontch. On the back it has a Mimitchi, a Memetchi, a Ichigotchi, a Babytchi, some swirlys, and my Username since you don't pick one on the V1. Well, I pulled out the tad and got a Baby Boy! I named him JiJi. He evolved into a Marutchi. It's already set that he will mate with my sisters Tama, Kiki since they are botchi about the same age! And they are both from Kiki's Delivery Service! I'm pretty sure that a V1 can mate with a V3, right? If anybody has a V1 Character Chart please tell me!! I despretly need one!

Just in case I didn't tell you in the last post (which I don't think I did) Pocky eveolved into a Tamatchi!! Though I was hopeing for the mohawk guy!

Wow, did we have an Evolve Fest this morning! Well, my sister and I were sleeping sound in our beds(we share a room), when all of the sudden DADADADADA! Someone's evolving I yelled to my sister! She jumps out of bed to see my Tama evolve into a Hashitamatchi! DADADADADA! She runs over to her Tama just in time to see it evolve into a Hashitamatchi too! DADADADADA! Where is it coming from this time?? I look down at my V1 and yell, HOLY TAMAS!! He evolved into an Ichigotchi! Isn't that exciting?? Well, I hope you were keeping track, if not, here you go..

Pocky is currently a Hashitamatchi

Kiki is currently a Hashitamatchi

JiJi is currently an Ichigotchi :(

Pocky & Kiki must be taking after their mother, with their big lips. (She was a Tarakotchi) Evolve Fest! I'm so happy that JiJi turned into an Ichigotchi!! The Little Strawberry! TTYL! :blink:

I just bought a Chest and it gave me 1500 points!! Nothing new with Pocky, she does have 6 Training Points though!

Nothing new with Peper either. The MatchMaker should be coming tomorrow!! If he has a Girl I'm going to name her either Sugar or Gingr. If he has boy I'll name him Salt. As you can probaly see, I'm going for a Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy Theme! Only I named a boy Peper because I was thinking that Salt was the girl and Peper was the boy! Dumb me. TTYL! :wacko:

YAHOO!! Peper had a baby!! :wacko: :ph34r: The MatchMaker came and brought a Mimitchi :furawatchi: and of course, being so cute, I said YES! Peper had a little Baby Boy whom I will name Salt! :blink: :lol: They are just soo cute bouncing around together!! I'm soo HAPPY!! TTYL! :furawatchi:

TG4E :unsure:

Last night when I was at my friends house for a sleep over I looked at Peper and he was gone!! I changed the time so I could name him and stuff, I named him Salt! My friend is also hooked on Tamagotchis so we were playing all night! Then, Salt evolved into a Kinakomotchi! He looks like a little squash! Oh, how Peper will be missed. TTYL! :)

TG4E :D

Ahh!! I'm so confused! Pocky and JiJi evolved into Adults! JiJi evolved into a Tarakotchi but thats not the worst! My poor little Pocky she *sniffles* evolved into *sniffle* A BILL! No not a Billotchi, A Bill, a guys head with legs. :angry: :( My sisters Tama, Kiki also evolved into a Sekitoritchi! A sumo wrestler with a mohawk! We treated them perfectly!! We wanted cute characters but Noooo! Whats up with that?? They are not very lady like. TTYL! :p

TG4E :angry:

I have the best news!! Today I went to KB Toys in the mall and I was looking around when all of the sudden! BAM! Tamagotchis!! Lots and lots of Tamagotchi V3s! I was so excited seeing as you don't find them very often. I hurried up and grabbed a Pink w/ Ice Cream Cones one which I think was the last of that kind there! I paid and ran back to the food court where my mom was waiting for me, she was pretty happy herself because she is into Tamagotchis too (don't ask). I hatched it and got a Boy! I named him Boss off of Hamtaro and later that afternoonche evolved into a Mizutamatchi!

Salt also happened to evolve today! He evolved into a cute little Hinatchi!!

JiJi has ♥♥♥♥ for Kiki so I am hopeing that they will mate tomorrow! TTYL! :angry:

TG4E :ichigotchi:

Wow, the strangest thing just happened, I just got the Golden Tamagotchi on TamaTown and I use the same code on all my Tamas since my username is the same and when I woke up Boss to put the code in for him, he evolved as soon as I put in the code! Now I have the cutest little Young Mametchi! Yay! TTYL! :(

TG4E :unsure:

Latest posts

Back