The Wonderful Adventures of Sanji

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Form, so it might be easier to understand.

V1 White w/ Stickers:

Tombo evolved into a Marutchi!! I have a question, is a Marutchi the only toddler on a V1??

V3 Pink w/ Ice Cream Cones:

Bijou evolved into yet another, Mizutamatchi. :(

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

I'm hopeing that Nessa will evolve today!! If not she better evolve tomorrow.

Just on case your wondering why news is so slow, I've been pausing them alot. TTYL! :(

TG4E :eek:

Wow, I was reading back on the firest few pages and at one time I only had 2 tamas in this log!! Now I have 6! My gosh!!

TG4E :(

Ya, know what? I must be the luckiest girl in the world! I just got a new TAMAGOTCHI!! It is Navy blue with yellow stars. I hatched and got a boy so I named him Kyo?! like from Fruits Basket. I must have like 5 different themes going here, lets see, Sugar A Little Snow Fairy, Pokemon, Fruits Basket. Ok 3. I update when he evolves! TTYL! :(

TG4E :D

Lots more news!!

V1 White w/ Stickers:

Tombo evolved!! He is a Hinotamatchi!! Yay!!

V3 Pink w/ Ice Cream:

Bijou evolved!! She is a Hashitamatchi!! Boo!!

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

Nessa evolved!! She is now a Mimiyoritchi! ^_^ And to think that I thought they were rare.

V3 Navy w/ Stars:

Kyo?! evolved into an Obotchi!! Yay!!

BEST NEWS YET!! V1 Violet w/ Orange Swirls:

Eevie mated with my friends tama!!! Yes, she mated with a Butterflytchi and had a Baby Boy!! Now I have to think of a name hmm.. maybe Pichu.. or umm.. what do you think?? TTYL! :ph34r:

TG4E :)

PS: tooky, I don't think that I can get banned for requesting that they don't delete the replys, such as yours.

V3 Arctic Camo:

Berii evolved into an Adult! She is now a Dorotchi.

V1 Violet w/ Orange Swirls:

Eevie should be leaving tonight. :( I will name her son Pichu since I haven't gotten any suggestions, I hope that he gets a daughter so that I can name her Pika! TTYL! :(

TG4E :(

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, my computer has been down. I don't know where to start!

V3 Arctic Camo:

Berii evolved into a Dorotchi!!

V2 Blue w/ Lolipops:

Sugar evolved into a Kusatchi and then today she mated with my friends tama and had a BABY BOY! I think I'll name him Cinna or something since there aren't anymore boys in the seris that I can think of.

V1 White w/ Stickers:

Tombo evolved into a Tarakotchi. Why is that the only V1 adult that I have gotten?? I will mate with my friends tama tomorrow.

V3 Pink w/ Ice Cream:

Bijou evolved into a BILL?!?! WHY ME?! Oh well. what can I do now?

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

The MatchMaker came for Nessa and brought a Mametchi! I said yes and she got a Baby GIRL! I has no clue what to name her. I'll get back to you on that.

Pichu evolved into a Marutchi and then into a Oniontchi today!

V3 Navy w/ Stars:

Kyo?! evolved into a Tarakotchi. Now I have 2.

Wow, there was something there about each tama! Wow. TTYL! :huh:

TG4E :D

V3 Navy w/ Stars:

Kyo?! just mated with my cousin's tama, Alice! He got a BABY GIRL!! Whom I will name either Tohru or Kgura. Hmm.. decisions, decisions. TTYL! ;)

TG4E ;)

V2 Blue w/ Lolipops:

Sugar left last night, I named her son Cinna since I couldn't think of anything else. He is currently a Babytchi with full hearts and... He just got sick.. :kuribotchi:

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

Nessa also left last night and I named her daughter Neko, thought it was cute. She just pooed. :mametchi: She is currently a Teletchi with full hearts also. I'll update when they change! TTYL! ;)

TG4E ;)

V2 Blue w/ Lolipops:

Cinna evolved! He is now a Hitodetchi! :(

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

Neko evolved into a MOHITAMATCHI!! SCORE!!

V3 Navy w/ Stars:

Kyo?! should be leaving tonight. :huh: I'll name his daughter Tohru!! TTYL! :unsure:

TG4E :angry:

V3 Navy w/ Stars:

Kyo?! left, I now have Tohru, who has evolved into a Mizutamatchi :anrgy: At least I have my Mohitamatchi!!

Gosh! Everybody else is still the same!! TTYL! :furawatchi:

TG4E :)

YAY!!

V3 Arctic Camo:

Berii had a BABY BOY!! Yay, What to name him...

V2 Blue w/ Lolipops:

Cinna evolved into a Propellertchi!! Yay!!

V1 White w/ Stickers:

Tombo got a BABY BOY!! YAY!! What to name him....

V3 Pink w/ Ice Cream:

Bijou had a BABY GIRL!!! I think I will name her Sandy!

V3 Gray w/ Grafitti:

Neko evolved! She is now a little Hinatchi! Though I think that she was cuter as a toddler!

Pichu evolved into an Adult!!! Now he is a Gozarutchi! :(

I have lots of babies now!! TTYL! :angry:

TG4E :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
MY LOVE FOR TAMAS IS SLOWLY FADING AWAY NOW. I'M GOING TO LEAVE FOR A WHILE THOUGH I SHALL RETURN.. SOMEDAY.

Love,

TG4E :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back