THE ZELIE FAMILY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tamas are all sound asleep... wich means I should be too. One more thing before I go, I wont most likely be able to post tomorrow. I excpect my v3 (Jami's ghost) to evolve tomorrow!! I'll post as soon as I can about that.

Jami's ghost as you know is now a toddler! I named him Liam! He's a.... random tamagotchi? Well he's cute! :p :eek: :eek:

MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bell will help me answer!

This is from ChiannaPanda!!!

I think your log is very funny. I give you a thumbs up. :)
Mine and Bells reply:

Thanks! I'm glad u like my log!! ♥♥

Anyone can PM me about my log!! So DOOOOOOO it!

Daaa... Daaa... the Zelie family goes

Daaa... Daaa... the Zelie Family goes

Hum.....

Hum..... The Zelie Family died... :lol: :D :D

It was yesterday! I went to a swim meet leaving my Tamas at home asleep. I ended up going home with a friend and spending the night. I forgot about my Tamas and when I got home the Zelie family was... dead. :D :(

Amazingly Jami's ghost managed to live so I'll continue my log on him untill I have the heart to reset my v5. And that may take some time! I might reset my other v3 and sorta make this a v3 log. Everything will be the same so keep visiting my log! You will find the Zelie family memorial in the Tama memorial! So please visit and give your wishes for thier after life in Tama planet

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reset my v5! There still the Zelie family! I'll post later on what characters they are. I'm "doing" homework and if my mum saw me on tamatalk she'd go mad!! :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi:

Sorry about not posting much lately. My v3 (Jami's ghost) is out of battries so I'm going to Asda to get some new ones in about fifteen minutes. Heres the Zelie family (I named it the Zelie family!!)

Main daughter: Jaguar!!

Son: Ford!!

second daughter: Espace!!

My sister named them in our car. I told her they were rubbish but she liked them! She's getting a car soon!Right now there teenagers but they should evolve into adults soon. I'm just going to take this :p generation easy and wait until the next family until I go and do the diary and talk things again.

Forgot to say:

MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is from tamagotchi lover7

I really like your log. Right now all my tamagotchis (v4, v4.5, and v5) are all on the first generation I will make them have kids as soon as they are old enough   
My reply:

Thanks for the PM!
I'll use it in my log. If you dont want me to tell me and I'll delete it! ♥   
I'm really proud of this log.... my mums yelling at me to come with me to Asda!! :(

PAGE: 4!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

:mellow: :) :p :ph34r: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Teens!!

Jaguar: shellitchi

Ford:kookokotchi

Espace:chamamatchi

I've got new battrys for Jami's ghost (v3 Liam)

GOOD NIGHT!! :eek: :rolleyes:

no new news. Jami's ghost will get married tomorrow... Right now hes a freak in a skirt. ummmm. I'll post tomorrow with more news. I'm really sad today. :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back