There are 19 secret characters!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great, thank you for sharing all the pictures with us mothra :D I'm gonna try to debug on of my plus tamagotchi's soon! Did you get yourself a keitai tama yet? It's really worth getting one, I like mine much more than the tama plus somehow.

It's funny that those are all there, because I read on the official Tamagotchi sites something about "A different secret character in every one! Maybe you'll get one no one has seen!!!" So I can't help but wonder if there *is* some way to make at least one of them appear... aside from Nazotchi... its quite interesting!

Mothra  Posted: Dec 11 2004, 11:17 AM 

Hyper time is part of the trick.

Isn't it great!? Hyper time in command 

But if you want to see all of those characters, you have to mess around with it when the battery is in it. SO you will have to tape the battery in place then hatch the egg to see if you can see all of those characters when you start it up again. It won't work every time.

It took me a while. 
OHHH, OKAY. thank you! i didnt know about the battery thing. i want to get the charicters on there...

Wow, I tried it with my japanese plus tama by scratching the two silver debugging squares a little, but it didn't work for me first. I scratched some more with the pencil, but didn't press too hard and it worked! I don't have all the secret characters though, maybe I need to scratch some more. I'm so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that those are all there, because I read on the official Tamagotchi sites something about "A different secret character in every one! Maybe you'll get one no one has seen!!!" So I can't help but wonder if there *is* some way to make at least one of them appear... aside from Nazotchi... its quite interesting!
There were 18 different tamagotchi plus colours released and there are 18 secret characters Bandai hadn't mentioned on their site or in books. So could it be that there was one special character designed for each of the colours (https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/plus2/index.html)? That would be awesome considering they all would have a difference in the electronics!

Wow, I tried it with my japanese plus tama by scratching the two silver debugging squares a little, but it didn't work for me first. I scratched some more with the pencil, but didn't press too hard and it worked! I don't have all the secret characters though, maybe I need to scratch some more. I'm so excited!
The pictures on my site are all of the American one with the acception of the twin guy. That was only in the Japanese one but there were more characters in the American one. ;)

The pictures on my site are all of the American one with the acception of the twin guy. That was only in the Japanese one but there were more characters in the American one. :D
Oh, thanks, that explains it! I only have one American Tamagotchi Connection, so I just have to debug that one too ;-). For all the Tamatalk members that are still a bit unsure how to debug I will make some pictures with instructions to help you. It's really not that difficult :D

u can get girls by holding down all three buttons while u press the reset button and let the egg hatch.

Can you get those characters without debugging it? If so, how? I want those characters but I don't want to mess around with mine. Thanks. :eek:

Don't worry. Mine is the Australian Connexion version so I have heard that you can't get those secret characters. Is this true?

hey i was wondering y can't u get girls??

Don't worry. Mine is the Australian Connexion version so I have heard that you can't get those secret characters. Is this true?
I usually pick a weak character and then hyperspeed it so it dies, the new egg is usually a girl.

I bet you can get those characters, just not by debugging. I bet they are still there. B) :eek:

waaaaaa i want to debug mine but i dont have small enofe screwdriver waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wanna debug mine but I can un-screw the first screw, but I dun have a small enough screw driver for the even smaller ones! Wahhh! :( ;) :p :lol: :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back