There are 19 secret characters!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get those characters without debugging it? If so, how? I want those characters but I don't want to mess around with mine. Thanks. :D
Most of those characters are not ones you can get as playable characters.

Those are 'visitors' only.

Like in Japan, the Dekka tamagotchi at Lotteria or the one at the Bandai office.

They are ones that you can only download.

They also give your other tamagotchis interesting gifts.

The Burgertchi guy gives hanburgers and fries when it visits another tamagotchi.

So by getting those characters on your debugged tama, it's like having a Dekka tama or the other company special tamagotchis.

Make any sense? :huh:

They are not really playable characters.

Most of those characters are not ones you can get as playable characters.Those are 'visitors' only.

Like in Japan, the Dekka tamagotchi at Lotteria or the one at the Bandai office.

The Burgertchi guy gives hanburgers and fries when it visits another tamagotchi.

So by getting those characters on your debugged tama, it's like having a Dekka tama or the other company special tamagotchis.

Make any sense? :D

It makes you wonder why there are so many of these characters on Connections...We don't have dekatamagotchis here :D

Also, I don't think all of them are deka tamagotchis. What about the mesu/osu characters?

I'm not going to mess my tamagotchi up. I'm sure ur not lieing but i dont want to take a chance. My friend tried it but, it didnt work.

Most of those characters are not ones you can get as playable characters.Those are 'visitors' only.

Make any sense? :)

Besides the constant poopers, many of them have extra motions on my neweer connection. They come very close to the screen, even the tamagotchi case and the burger and triplets. Makes you wonder why they would put that in if they were only visiting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back