They Call Us Show Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nope. " Eli said, "You are deffinitely aren't weird. And I never said fetish. I was thinking just more of an addiction. "

He enjoyed tormenting her a bit and poking fun at her. Part of him even wanted to nudge her a bit so she WOULD end up smearing the lipstick but the better part of him talked him out of it. He even chuckled at her slightly when she was talking about the dressing rooms' size made makeup a more difficult task. " Well you do just fine either way, so obviously it can't really be that hard." He simply smirked a bit at her and kissed her cheek, not wanting to cover himself in anymore of the shiny red goo.

"I'm so not addicted. I just enjoy it thoroughly. And come on, is it really that bad? Is it really even half bad? I don't think so. You never seem to protest." She smirked up at him and grinned when he kissed her cheek. "Besides, you were the one begging for it the first time. Can't deny it!" Laughing she got up from the chair and did a small twirl. "How do I look? Scandalous enough for the crowd of perverts and weirdos?"

"No, it's most definitely not." Eli admitted. He made a face as if he was shocked. "I was not begging. You make it sound like I'm a dog," He protested. When she got up and twirled for him he stood up straight to actually look at her. He watched her do her little turn with a careful eye. He strode towards her a bit and made a thinking face at her question. He pulled down on the bottom of the outfit a bit in a meak attempt and adding any length to it. He nodded in response and lightly kissed her cheek again. " Maybe too,"

Mei laughed and said, "Okay. You were pleading to a great extent. There. Does that sound better to you?" She laughed when he tried to make her skirt seem longer, extremely ticklish. "S-stop that!" She squealed. "It's supposed to l-look that way!" She squirmed and moved away from him, giggling wildly. "I'm sorry it's not more modest, but I didn't design them." She smiled and cuddled close to him, toying with the collar of his shirt.

Eli chuckled at her. He had enjoyed what she'd said and found it quite funny. He had laughter even more because he thought it was even funnier when he was able to make her squirm and giggle. " I know, but I can try can't I?" he sighed softly to himself and wrapped his arms around her. "Well aren't you just a cuddly little creature tonight." He commented tickling her a bit more. He was finding this wildly amusing, not being ticklish himself he had never fully understood the wide range or squirming and squealing and crazy laughter that came out of others being tickled.

Meimei continued to giggle and squirm, trying to escape from his arms. "Oh Eli, not fair!" She whined playfully. "You're taking advantage of me being so close to you Meanie!" Then she went back into her fit of giggles, and even started snorting as she laughed. She covered her mouth with her hands, her face turning bright red with embarrassment. She was mortified beyond belief. She hated when she snorted like that; it was beyond awkward.

Eli laughed harder when she did. He finally stopped after he could see her start turning red. He pulled her in closer tightening his arms around her back. He kissed her forehead because she was covering her face with her hands. He held her close, her face in his upper chest and because of her shoes she was hitting about shoulder height. He hadn't really noticed this difference before, normally her shoes added something to her side of their nearly one foot height difference but tonight's shoes seemed to add even more. This realization caused him to glance down at her feet. With a puzzled expression that then grew into amazement he questioned the shoe choice. "How in the world do you walk in those? Let alone dance!"

"Lots of practice," she mumbled from his shirt. She looked up at him and smiled, the embarrassment still evident on her face, but it was subsiding. She turned away and laughed nervously, before moving to fix her costume again and to check her hair. "I wish you actually got a chance to see the show once in a while. Some parts are... risque, but there are also really cool things about it, too. And we've worked extra hard to make this show classier."

Eli smirked at her embarrasment, when she turned he pulled her face back around with his hand and took the oppritunity to kiss her once more. He shrugged slightly at her desire. In all honesty he could watch the show he just chose not to. Sure he would catch a glance at a part here or there but he never actually took the time to watch it. "It's not that I can't. Just that I choose not to." He told her simply then added on "It kind of makes me want to vomit."

"Besides," He said " I've seen most of it during the practices and stuff anyway."

Meimei said, "Well... I understand." She reached up to rub the lipstick from Eli's lips. "You just cleaned yourself up," she laughed, grinning at him cheekily. "If you keep kissing me, your lips will be stained for days!" She adjusted her costume again and said, "Do I look okay? Be honest with me."

Eli made a slight face. "I think it may be worth it." He told her. He looked her up and down once more, inpecting her whole wardrobe. "More than." He answered spinning her around in a small circle to look at the other side. "Now just don't mess yourself up again before you get out there." He warned, "You've had to fix this dang thing every five minutes 'cuz you keep messing it up," He bugged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE your siggy! Total floor show amazingness.

Meimei smirked at him and said, "I'm glad you enjoy my kisses so much, Eli. Now, I promise I won't mess myself up anymore." She placed her hand over her heart, as if making a pledge. "And I'm definitely happy that you like the way i look in this. Although, don't expect it all the time."

Thank you Your whole profile is very Frankenfurter-ified

Eli smiled at her little pledge "Good." He did have to admit that this get up was extremely attractive and she made a very cute little prisioner. He made a mock shocked face as if this new news completely shocked him. "What?" He exlaimed "You mean you aren't going to wear," He looked down again at her shoes "Four and a half inch heels and barely there outfits everyday? D*mn, well now that is extremely disappointing." he shook his head slighty with a small smirk on his face.

Yes <3 he is absolutely amazing :)

Mei tilted her head back and laughed heartily, before hearing the call for five minutes until showtime. "Oh man. Well, it looks like I have to go, babe." She kissed him with a smile, then ruffled his hair. "I'll see you after the show. You'd better be ready for me." She winked, then went to the dressing room to make last minute checks and to get in place on the stage.

Eli returned her kiss happily. "Mhmmm, see you later." He gave her a grin in response to her wink. "Have fun." He told her. He sat himself back into the little spinny office chair. He shook his head slightly as he watched her walk away. He picked up his stack of papers again and flipped through them nonchalantly. He decided it was probably a good time to set up the refreshment table for the girls inbetween songs and performances. He pulled out the white folding tabled and set it up. He then went to the fridge and pulled out the chilled bowl with water bottles and soda cans floating in ice water and placed it in the center of the table and surrounded it with an assortment of fruits and little bowls of snacks for them to pick at.

Brielle had been finishing up her lipstick when Caden had come in the room. Her eyes widened, and she had to stop herself from letting her jaw drop. He looked sexy, to say the least. But Brielle focused on anything but looking at him, just so she wouldn't get distracted. These past couple of weeks had shown chemistry between the two, no matter how awkward the moments were. But Bri was still as stubborn as ever.

She looked at herself in the mirror once Caden had left the room. She sure did embody sex. Then she remembered the date tonight. With the mystery guy that Mei wouldn't tell her anything about. She finally turned away and sauntered to the backstage area, where she stood onstgae, center while the curtain was still down. She marked through the choreography of her song, "GImme Gimme Gimme", from Mamma Mia! Hopefully, it wouldn't cause more men to put in orders for her.

Caden had looked about the room to see all the girls getting ready, just to take in how proud he was of everything, right down to costumes and make-up. The whole team were going to get a very big thank you in some form or another if the audience liked it, of which he was almost certain they would. He fiddled with his tie a little when his eyes fell on Brielle in her mirror, and he looked away quickly. He was going on a date after this, he needed to keep a clear head as far as that sort of thing was concerned. It was then that he'd headed out to the theatre to get away from it all, ready to keep everything in check. The lights went low and the first notes of the music to the opening number began.

Brielle grinned when the pit started tuning. She made sure her mic was secure before running backstage, right in front of Mei. "This is it. Opening Night." she squealed to her best friend. The first notes of the opening number started playing as the curtains rose. Brielle spun onto the stage, dnacing every move perfectly.

Caden led the orchestra through the first number, watching his girls tear up the stage from the corner of his eyes, a genuinely proud smile, verging on a grin, across his face. Everything felt better on the first night; of course with dress rehearsals all the elements of the performance came together, but there was never that atmosphere of the real show, which was pure adrenaline, excitement and anticipation for the evening ahead. The group number ended, and as programmed each girl had a solo, which included the others acting as backing dancers and/or singers, with other group numbers in between. The closing song was yet another group performance, which he'd decided would be Cell Block Tango, because he'd felt it was their best song, to round off the explosive evening.

Meimei kept up the energy and character all throughout the show, a true performer through and through. She loved being a part of an amazing performing group, and she knew that every performance got her closer to her dream of being on Broadway. Her solo number was "Worst Pies in London" from Sweeney Todd, and she rocked it, cockney accent and all. She loved to mix grotesque elements with humor. The finale number was her favorite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back