They Call Us Show Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He wouldn't see her until tomorrow" Or at least, that's what Mei thinks (;

Bri walked out with the group, hugging everyone. Once Eli ad Mei had gone a decent distance, she called to Caden with a smirk, "You could at least walk me home, sir. This isa date." She smiled and walked towards him. "And, you said you'd want to have a drink. And I'm holding you to it."

You two are cute<3

Eli was glad that once again he had been able to avoid Brielle's questioning. "That sounds like a good idea." Truth be told, he was feeling the awkwardness of the situation. He hadn't really wanted to come in the first place due to that reason itself. He stood himself upright to get up and move out of the booth, kicking something lightly with his foor under the table. He cast a glance to see what it was, a shoe. Where could that have come from? He figured he better not draw attention to it, simply kicking lightly back toward where it had come from, making a face at Bri as if silently asking her why her shoe had ended up there.

pretend this was posted a post or two earlier (A)

Last edited by a moderator:
But of course.. ;P

Caden laughed lightly and replied, "You're right, I seem to have forgotten my manners. Please excuse my rudeness, miss." He took her by the hand and playfully pulled her along a bit for the first few steps in the direction of her house. "Not necessary," he said with regards to her last comment, "A drink is calling out to me almost as much as more footsie under your coffee table with you is." He smirked at her slightly.

Haha, it's cool, Alicia <3

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a sucker for a good round of teasing" Brielle said with a grin, not letting go of his hand. She looked up at him and said, "I'm actually kind of glad Mei set this up...''

SOrry I suck so hard.

"Well, that's such a shame, really. I can't believe I'm going to have to engage in more teasing activity with you to keep you happy," Caden said, with only a hint of sarcasm audible, although the comment itself was very much so. The mood softened after that, and he nodded. "As much as we've tried to keep her out of the loop now, and pretend like nothing's going on, I know there really would be nothing at all going on if she hadn't organised this tonight. I could never have asked you out just like that." He thought back to the first time he'd walked her back to her apartment, after rehearsals one night, as they got closer to the building where she lived. "You know, thinking back, there may have been even a little part of me that had hoped you'd invite me in," he said of it then.

They stood in front of Brielle's door and as she unlocked it and swung it open, she sang, "Well, I'm inviting you in now. Which is a much better idea now that we know how we feel about each other." She took off her jacket and excused herself to her bedroom, where she put on a slightly baggy tee shirt and some shorts (which were probably shorter than usual just because it was Caden). She came back out to the living room and closed the door. "All of my alcohol is this way," she said, spinning towards the kitchen. She pulled out various drinks, and gave Caden a glass as she started out with a shot of scotch. She gazed at Caden for a moment, and blurted, "I'm not gonna lie, I kinda wanna kiss you right now."

Caden stepped into the apartment behind her and as she went to her room he took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and took off his tie, leaving his shirt a little more open at the top. It was a relief in itself just to take it all off after spending the whole evening in it, even when he'd looked as nice he did. He couldn't help but look down at Brielle's legs when she came back wearing considerably less than she had been before; he wasn't going to lie, he thought she was gorgeous. He followed her to the kitchen and took the glass of scotch from her, pulling a face as the first sip burned the back of his throat, but after that it slipped down easily. He set his glass down on the counter and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Well, that can be arranged," he murmured, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers.

Eli shook his head at Mei. "Don't be mean." He scolded her. "Let them have their fun. They deserve it." It was true, the both of them worked non stop and nearly never took time to do something for themselves and have fun. They needed a night to just let loose and have some fun. "Yeah, it's no problem. You do officially owe me now though." He replied smirking.

asdfghhuj

Meh, I fail

"I'm not trying to be mean! I'm only teasing!" She giggled, then kissed Eli on the cheek. "I owe you? Well... okay, I think I can live with that." She was honestly feeling very satisfied with herself. She wasn't half bad at matchmaking. "o, what would you like to do tonight?"

I TIRED

Me too.

Eli thought over her question. "Sleep?" he tried. He wanted to crawl into his bed and get some much needed sleep. He hadn't really got a proper nights sleep in at least a few days. He looked out down the street it was dark an fairly empty, only a few people staggered drunkenly out of bars and into taxis or stumble down the sidewalk.

I suck

Mei nodded and said, "It'll be like a real sleepover indeed!" She laughed, then led him into the main apartment building. It was a very artsy place, not the nicest, but it was livable. She took him up to her room on the fourth floor and brought him in. It was simply decorated, nothing too crazy or unusual. "Here it is! It's not a penthouse suite, but I like it."

Eli looked around the main rooms of her apartment. It was pretty much like every other one, kitchen, living room area etcetera. "It's nice." he told her. He took off his shoes, leaving them near the door. He was about to take off his jacket when he realize he hadn't put it on and had simply been walking around with it folded over his arm due to it being a warm night out. He set the black jacket over the back of the nearby sofa, wanting to make sure he left it somewhere he could see it, and hopefully, therefore not lose it or forget where he had put it.

Mei excused herself so she could change clothes and wash off all the makeup from the show. She returned wearing some yoga shorts and a tank top, then flopped down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. "Take a seat, god looking," she said playfully. "It's finally time to relax. Finally." She gave a sigh of relief.

Eli followed her instructions, after briefly checking around to see if there was someone else she might have been talking to he assumed she meant it for him. He sat down beside her, glad he had opted for just wearing black jeans and a light colored dress shirt rather than something more formal and more uncomfortable.

"Tired?" he asked her. He knew she had had a long day, she would have had to be up early and had spent nearly the rest of the day dancing. And all though he was not a dancer himself he could only assume that it would be fairly exhausting. He looked at the clock. They were technically edging into tomorrow. Eli still counted it as tomorrow even though it in reality would have been a today.

Mei crawled into his lap and cuddled close to him with a yawn. "Most definitely. It's been one of the longest days ever-- although, I'm glad I get to share it with you." She smiled slightly, then added, "By the way, you did a great job tonight, as usual. I swear, our show would be nothing without the crew."

"Mhmm. It has been." Agreed Eli leaning back his head to rest it behind him on the back cushion of the couch. "Honestly, I personally don't actually do much. " he explained feeling like she always gave him more credit than he deserved. He straightened his head out again, returning it upright as he wrapped his arms around the girl in his lap.

Okay, Tazz. Pretend that last bit didn't happen then.

Mei yawned again and leaned her head back with a sigh. Reaching up slowly, she cradled his face in the palm of her hand, then ran her fingers through his hair. "Well, I think you do, even though you don't. You undervalue yourself!"

Brielle was surprised by Caden's willingness to kiss her, but she kissed him right back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. The alcohol in her hand was forgotten. Brielle broke away and said, "Yeah, that was nice. I've missed the feeling of kissing someone I actually have feelings for..." And with that, she pulled him back towards her lips, but stopped just before they touched. She was going to do some more teasing. Bri let go of Caden and grabbed her glass. She sauntered over to the couch and sat on the arm of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back