They Call Us Show Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Maria's not around, Caden's beginning to think that he likes Bri after all, and it wasn't just because he was lonely or upset and she was just there being her attractive self. Yay for them <3

Maria could call him. Then when they're both finished and they're outside they can look at each other as if to say, "Exes, huh? Who'd have 'em?" xD

Yus! Could you imagine them both on the phone withtheir exes outside together, like arguing. That would be so funny -slash-awkward.

Oh, they'd have to try, definitely.

Hmm, they could forget it, all, I suppose, depending on how drunk they get. But then they totally wouldn't remember how amazing it was, phaha. It'd be funny, though. Waking up and seeing each other without a clue of how they got there..

I really want Mei to walk in on them the morning after.

"Hi Bri---WHAT THE $^!!!!!!!!"

Yesss. Like bring her coffee or something helpful after the hangover she'll have.

Then like Caden be there. Oh god. Things that would scar you for life. But would be so funny.

"MY EYES! OH MY EYES!!!!" *drops the coffee and runs* "ELI! BRI AND CADEN WERE NEKKID!"

^that. Especially too cuz when it's your best friend you don't bother being polite anymore. You just go and let yourself in.

Oh god. Could you imagine that happening. "Hey, I brought you some- %#*€£@&¥%^*$&!'?!¡"

Could you imagine going back to work after that?

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd all just be as confused as each other. "One, what the f' am I doing in your bed? Two, why am I not wearing anything? Three, why is Mei here, and SEEING all of this? And why is my head screaming with pain?" Bless them all in their panic xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back