Things In Anime That Annoy The Heck Outta You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I like how you put them in separate topics and such. xD~

You are so true.

But the Anime's that do have those stereotypical themes usually the...Well..Bad ones. O-O"

Like Inuyasha(Blah) Tokyo Mew Mew(Blah) and some of the other ones that I'm to lazy to type. XD

AND OMFG! YES, I GET SO TRIED OF THE FRIENDSHIP CRAP~!! D:< WHY MUST THEY TORTURE ME SO?!

I guess they just put it in there so theres a moral and all...But JEEZ! WTH?! D:<

But I agree with just about everything YOU SAID! XD~

Just only thing is...I like Big swords~! D:~♥

Well, Over all, anime bugs me.
*bumperz*

Yay, anime-loather buddy.

There is only like, 5 anime in all the over 100 I've watched that are worth my time. And thats GNG, GDW, Jungle Emperor Leo, Maburaho, and Kinnikuman.

I know blue_huskey, Superdy Duper Firey...wtf? Sure, battle names are okay, but no need for a 6 word long atatck like Howo Yakotsu Ikitora WHATEVER. Three words is far enough. (Zetsu Tenrou Battouga~<3)

I hate sterotypical anime, except Pokemon. Pokemon sucks; but a majority hates it. It teaches a moral to young children; and I still watch the (japanese) pokemon because I grew up on it.

The ones on Adult Swim are horrible. Death Note, FMA... ><

I like Inuyasha but there are some things i agree with like, I hate it when they state the obvious. like say Inuyasha is just thrown to the ground. someone says "Inuyasha's been thrown to the ground". It's like NO Inuyasha just ate a cheeseburger WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK JUST HAPPEND?!?!?!

I like Inuyasha but there are some things i agree with like, I hate it when they state the obvious. like say Inuyasha is just thrown to the ground. someone says "Inuyasha's been thrown to the ground". It's like NO Inuyasha just ate a cheeseburger WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK JUST HAPPEND?!?!?!
LMAO XD That line about the cheeseburger made me giggle sooo... xD

~SG~

Your a natural comedian. 0_o That made me laugh. Alot. I'm amused easily. xD But it's true.

XD I laughed at the cheeseburger thing.

But I agree. stating the obvious. Annoying.

And the fight scences that cant stay in the same scene for more than 2 seconds.

SRSLY, I was watching some Toyko Mew Mew (kill me T_T) fight scene, and I couldent tell what the heck was going on. every two seconds the scene changed, and you thought it was a fast slideshow.

my god, this is the funniest thing i've read all day.

i'd like to compliment on how well written this is, too xD

my favorite is the "Sure, He Was a Mass-Murdering, Sadistic Freak.... but did we HAVE to kill him?" one.

you get the

"best anime rant of march 2, 2008, wednesday, 4:48 p.m." award.

*applause*

yu-gi-oh i want to punch in the face becuse of "FRIENDSHIP POWER"

and the freakishly spiky haired dude that goes camado, sreams wile he talks, and spazes out 24/7

NArUto Grrrrrrrrrrr!

i wanna walk on water (but i cant)

i wanna jump tree to tree without falling on my head(but i cant)

i wanat to spit fire(but i cant)

i wanna change into stuff(but i cant)

i wanna clone myself(but i cant)

GDW&GNG:

i wana be a dog with a mohawk that can spin so fast that i can chop off someones head(but i cant)

i wanna jump ova i rediculously huge trench(but i cant)

I WANNA DO STUFF IN ANIME!!!!!

Heheh...I like reading this. Cause a lot of things are true.

Eh...I don't like anime that much. I only watch Air Gear, Clannad, and Negima xP

It's okay if there are people with powers and stuff but it's annoying when they overdo it and things get weird.

Another thing I don't like is the insane hair colors soem characters have without dyeing.

Really, I'm more into anime-like video games =]

Last edited by a moderator:
on Inuyasha a couple nites ago i was ripping my hair out. ok, so kikyo (a girl on inuyasha) was like knocked out, and a guy was about to kill her. Inuyasha couldn't get to her tho. he was screaming KIKYO!!!! KIKYO!!!!! like a hundred times. I Was like, YEA! SCREAM HER NAME A DOZEN TIMES THAT'LL SAVE HER!!!!! LIKE, MAYBE THE GUY THAT'S GOING TO KILL HER, WILL BR LIKE "KIKYO....THATS A PRETTY NAME" AND BE STALLED! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I COULD THINK OF, OF WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID!!!!!

[SIZE=27pt]THE ALL-TIME AWARD WINNER: ARE YOU A DUDE OR LADY?! o.o[/SIZE]Really. In anime, there are so many long-haired dudes that look like girls that it ain't funny. We all know Sesshomaru and Inuyasha would look just dandy in a pretty dress, no?
That's a funny one. I do get confused in some animes when it comes to gender, I don't like when they purposely confuse you! Like in H20 ~FPITS~ It kept on swinging back and forth, until the end when the baby confirmed it.

Another killer, "I hate you so much! Now I need to fight you! Just how? *Stares at opponent for an hour* Let's make this fight last 3 episodes 'Kay?"

The brilliance of naruto. I hate how the fights would last 3 episodes and not much happens. They stare at each other and talk in their mind. When they can take everything cut out the staring and get it over wit, within one episode. Well, I hate Naruto enough as it is.

~ChibiMuffins

on Inuyasha a couple nites ago i was ripping my hair out. ok, so kikyo (a girl on inuyasha) was like knocked out, and a guy was about to kill her. Inuyasha couldn't get to her tho. he was screaming KIKYO!!!! KIKYO!!!!! like a hundred times. I Was like, YEA! SCREAM HER NAME A DOZEN TIMES THAT'LL SAVE HER!!!!! LIKE, MAYBE THE GUY THAT'S GOING TO KILL HER, WILL BR LIKE "KIKYO....THATS A PRETTY NAME" AND BE STALLED! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I COULD THINK OF, OF WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID!!!!!
I swear I peed myself when I saw that. xD

KIKYO! KIKYO! YEA! SCREAM HER NAME A DOZEN TIMES THAT'LL SAVE HER!!!!! LIKE, MAYBE THE GUY THAT'S GOING TO KILL HER, WILL BR LIKE "KIKYO....THATS A PRETTY NAME" AND BE STALLED! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I COULD THINK OF, OF WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID!!!!!

I saw that message and I had a fit of laughter. XD True comedy.

And Blue_husky, are you talking about Sonic x? *glares* xD

~SG~

Oh yeah the thing I hate most about Anime is...

[SIZE=21pt]CHEESY THEME SONGS!!!!![/SIZE]

I mean honestly, it pratically RUINS the rest of the thing and TOTALLY puts you off. Like I was watching Blood+. Great Anime but again CHEESY THEME TUNE!!!! Like "Some day these tears will turn into a smile" and I'm like, "Ewe!!!". Sorry I know some people like sloppy yuck yuck. Oh yeah sticking on the subject of sloppy yuck yuck I was watching "Vampire Hunter D: Part 9" or something like that and it's like ROMANTIC AND SLOPPY!!! So anyway it was like, "Oh my darling." "Oh my sweetheart." And I think they were being serious and I laughed so much I cried. And ALIEN VAMPIRE!!! Like that sort of sucks all the awesomness and gothicness out of vampires and turns them into intergallactic FREAKS!!! Sorry I know some people like it so no offence.

Not all of them have cheesy theme songs.

I also hate how they make some girls have huge boobs. >.>

~ChibiMuffins

i hate the ones also when theres like, nothing going on!

"We must save Bob,Mike!"

*about 2 minutes Later*

"You dont understand,Mike! we gotta save Bob!" YOU JUST TOLD MIKE THAT! -___-

i hate the ones also when theres like, nothing going on!
"We must save Bob,Mike!"

*about 2 minutes Later*

"You dont understand,Mike! we gotta save Bob!" YOU JUST TOLD MIKE THAT! -___-
thats craked me up the you dont understand mike we gotta save bob !!!! XD

Latest posts

Back