Things In Anime That Annoy The Heck Outta You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that really annoys me:

In alot of anime they met this new charater, they fight some guy, they die and they spend like 2 episodes crying over the guys death and then after that there like "Screw this!" then move on xD thats how it is like in naruto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all of them have cheesy theme songs. 

I also hate how they make some girls have huge boobs. >.>

~ChibiMuffins
I know, but a lot of them do.

Yeah I hate the huge whatsits as well. And sometimes I think some anime girls are too proud of their whatsits because their wearing tops that might as well not be there >.>

Well...about the the good always prevails thing...out of all the anime I've seen (about 10) in only like...one did evil prevail...it's called higurashi no naku koro ni...only in a few arcs do the good win...and I mean 2.

Although...I like FMA...I gotta say that (ok...for the people who haven't seen up to episode 51 don't read this!) the way that Edward revived was just...stupid. I liked it more when he died xD Which comes to my point:

I hate it when the main character revives in a strange freaky way. I mean...can't they just stay dead!? (ok... in higurashi it does go through a thing like that...but it's not that they revive...if you want spoilers, then PM me)

Wow MeowBark you made me laugh today ;)
Yea and on Naruto when Lee has to drunken fist America changes it to the loopy fist :)

Thats ridiculas >.>
*Shudders* And Elixar..... I blame angry Soccer moms who would probably sue Cartoon Network or Viz for using the word drunk and Sake in a American kiddie show. I'm just glad that they put a warning up in the episode were that Kabuto took his heart out.

Another list.

Naruto:

1. Sakura is over obsessed with Sasuke.

2. BELIEVE IT!

3. The fillers, jeebs.

4. Sai, friggen groin obsessed

5. The cliffhangers, ACK! Jesus Kishimoto.....

6. 2 Boys, 1 girl, 1 Sensei per team. Who was on drugs?

Chobits: (Not alot)

1. Like many anime, Chii has to be the cute loli who has no idea what's going on.

2. Hideki's soulless small eyes XP

Full Moon:

1. It's a great manga actually, but that girl's granny. NO. ONE. CARES. THAT. YOU. IS. PROTECTING. UR. GRANDCHILD. Let her live! Stop caging her in! Let her sing!

2. The bunny girl, she can't accept that the Cat dude like's the 12 year old. Though he will become a ghosty possibly.

3. The fact that the main character is GORGEOUS. Why are they ALWAYS like that? But twist plot! She will die if she doesn't get operated on!

(Because I have only read one volume sofar, I can't really talk yet)

Death Note:

1. I AM JUSTICE. O rly? That's why Ryuk kills ya Justice boy.

2. L dies, I mean dude! He was pretty popular!

3. Mello: Tranny.

4. It seems that there are no end to these people filling in for Ryuazaki. First Nate (Dice boy) Then Matt, then Mello....

5. Misa: Teenage Girl Syndrome. "I'll do ANYTHING for you Lighty!"

And 4Kids openings:

Pirates DO NOT rap. And the opening for the original Pokemon was osum, but it's screwed up now.

Now for the Dude Look like a Lady thing.

Utterly weird, but hot XD You have to admit some of them gender confused dude's are hot..... Like Deidara or Haku. Not that dude on YGO GX though.

On Inuyasha, all the name screaming annoys me. Dude, STFU. "INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I hate dubbed opening's, like the Pokemon openings, or the first 2 seasons of Naruto. "RISE! DO YA STUFF!" ...

And when girls like Orihime have huge behind bewbs, and act clueless. Typical loli.

Very few girl's in real life have oversized boobs and a perfect body.

ALSO!

BIG EYE SYNDROME!

~Speaks for itself. I mean in Full Moon, or Fruit Baskets, or even Azumanga. They have HUGE eye's. Kinda freaky if you ask me.

Small Loli Syndrome:

Like Yotsuba, the main character is a cute irristable little girl who is asking for rape.

And lastly, GRAVITY DEFYING HAIR.

Dude, wtf?! People like say Ash Ketchum have hair NOBODY COULD COPY! Well it is cool I guess, anything Gravity defying like Kaiba's jacket is cool.....

Acutally, a cloth on the head is a good way of treating a fever. o.o

(Did I post on this? I dunno, actually. xP)

Hmm. I don't mind the dudes with long hair. Its not like its wrong. I've met a few guys with long hair. Its not like its freakish.

What does annoy me...hmm...

THE REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE WITH MAGICAL CARDS AND SWORDS OF D00M

Do I need to explain? x_x I mean, DUDE! WTH? Ninja animes? Way overused.

Oh noes. You just picked up a PIECE OF GLASS!

Call the doctor! Get the gauze! Get the antibiotics! OMG! YOU HAVE 1 DROP OF BLOOD ON YOUR HAND! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Acutally, a cloth on the head is a good way of treating a fever. o.o
(Did I post on this? I dunno, actually. xP)

Hmm. I don't mind the dudes with long hair. Its not like its wrong. I've met a few guys with long hair. Its not like its freakish.

What does annoy me...hmm...

THE REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE WITH MAGICAL CARDS AND SWORDS OF D00M

Do I need to explain? x_x I mean, DUDE! WTH? Ninja animes? Way overused.

Oh noes. You just picked up a PIECE OF GLASS!

Call the doctor! Get the gauze! Get the antibiotics! OMG! YOU HAVE 1 DROP OF BLOOD ON YOUR HAND! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
LAWL!!!! You win a prize XD That wins!

ahhhh..

i hate how they have the girls all like, way-too-big-to-be-real breast, and then.. they havr those annoying voices! what, do people want us to look like that?

and then, wtf. what's with the shows with the cards or, the characters have mystical powers and crap..

and then hentai! ewww, that is just nasty.

the only good anime i think there is, are like Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.. and only a few others.

the plots are actually original!

unlike your typical 'girl power' or 'lolita' or 'big head sword fight!' or 'ninja' anime..

i hate when they waste time saying what there gonna do. like there like HIARAIKOTSU! and it like, DONT WASTE TIME!!! GOD DO IT ALREADY!!!
Or when the character discusses what they are going to do if they ain't talking to no one.

Kagome: Oh no! Inuyasha got hit with a Bee swarm! Oh! He just wiped them out!

Who ya talking to!?

If like this happens it's OK

Kiba: OK, Shino, first swarm the enemy with bugs, then Hinata, you take him from the left, then activate your Protective 64 Palms. Alright? GO!

That's the only case were it is OK, when you are discussing the stragety.

Talking in your head is like "Oh noes, mah BFF jist got attacked! I Musta charge mah Lazars! D:" ok, but its like, When theyre watching and talking. its like this:

Bob:*staring at Mike, watching* Oh! Billy stabbed him!

Joe:*also watching, doesnt look at Bob* Mike needs help!

In all, not looking at whoever your talking to :D

OFF TOPIC: LOL at your avatar Tamakiddy!!

Anyway I don't like it either when like...

Tom: BOB'S BEEN SHOT!!!

Betty: Oh noez!!

Tom: We need to help him!

Betty: Yeah!! Come on!!!

*Both just watch as Bob dies*

I mean seriously they just yell at each other and yell at the villian rather than actually going to ATTACK and help the victum then it's too late so they just stare helplessly with their big beady eyes as Bob dies. They don't actually HELP or anything, they just cry and hug them screaming, "DON'T LEAVE ME!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T GO LIKE THIS!!! PLEASE!!! OH BOB!!! NO!!!" Then Bob says, "Go. I can manage." then coughs or wheezes then the other people say, "NO! I WON'T LEAVE YOU!!!" I mean FOR FLIPS SAKE IF YOU DON'T WANNA LEAVE HIM TAKE HIM WITH YOU!!! Then when Bob says his cheesy speech and dies the others-even those who don't know him much-cry over them for the next six episodes or something and going, "WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS?! WHY DIDN'T I DO THAT?!" I mean all they needed to do was knock out the villian with the massive sword of theirs before they shoot Bob.

Don't ask about that, but it does discribe a lot of animes. And the I-must-protect-my-son/daughter/friend/relative. Like there's a random monster about to destroy the world. ONE measly little monster then when some kid's about to kill them the parent or whatever runs over and screams, "NO! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!!!" I can understand the parent protecting poor little sixteen-year-old diddums but usually diddums has super powers so they can kill the monster with a slash of the sword. But then mumsie gets in the way I mean JEEZ if the monster destroys the world diddums will die anyway so PROTECT THE WORLD AND LET DIDDUMS KILL THE MONSTER!!! Yeah that happens a lot as well.

Oh yeah and the girls that go around wearing these tiny bikeni tops that only JUST cover the nipples and the seriously short-shorts. It's just sick I mean it's almost as bad as Ren and Stimpy (only the girls don't usually look pregnant XD). Naruto's seriously annoying in my opinion but atleast most of the girls are decent

Their always has to be some fighting/fantasy/never gonna happen plot. And seriously, it's always a group of teenage girls in short skirts fighting crime.

what. the heck.

And the thing with America dubbing animes. bleck. Sometimes the voices are way to deep and horrible. I don't like most animes because theirs too much action and fighting to my liking which is why I settle with the plain tennis-related anime Prince of Tennis. My friend said it's boring because theres like no action but nobody asked him. =p

[SIZE=7pt]One thing I hate.[/SIZE]

I was looking on Wikipedia a few minutes ago. I was looking up Shugo Chara! episodes so I knew what ones to download for my amvs. Now, in Volume 3, there is this one part, but in the anime, its episode 23 out of 28 >//< Why do they do that? Reverse the way things work! Its hard to keep up with that.

Their always has to be some fighting/fantasy/never gonna happen plot. And seriously, it's always a group of teenage girls in short skirts fighting crime.what. the heck.

And the thing with America dubbing animes. bleck. Sometimes the voices are way to deep and horrible. I don't like most animes because theirs too much action and fighting to my liking which is why I settle with the plain tennis-related anime Prince of Tennis. My friend said it's boring because theres like no action but nobody asked him. =p
Yeah like have you heard Shadow and Knuckles in Sonic X? Not that I watch that, my sister plays the games. And Tails's voice makes me wanna jump off a bridge :) . I like the Japanese voices better in most animes.

Their always has to be some fighting/fantasy/never gonna happen plot. And seriously, it's always a group of teenage girls in short skirts fighting crime.what. the heck.

No they don't.

>_>

But as for even mildly fantasy--of course!

Its not like anybody wants to watch an animated soap opera.

And actually, it isn't always girls in skirts fighting crimes, thanks. Go read Death Note, Fruits Basket, Chibi Vampire, and Muhyo and Rojis now. kthnxbai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thats true. No crime in Fruits Basket. No Long swords in Death Note (pen lights dont count :D ). No...uh, Dont know any other good Animes/Mangas

Latest posts

Back