Think back to when you first joined~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lollollollol. First post I made on tamatalk EVER:

haha it was in a topic on "Do you have a V3?"

n00b city. xD

Oh yeah. Here's one of me trying to me mature when I was only 7. Not a bad post, actually:

Suggestion on if we should get a shoutbox or not. lol

I fail at giving my opinion. xD
XD ♥ OMIGOSH!

Best. Noob. Moment. Ever.

at first all I ever posted on was "what happened to my tamagotchi!?" and I'd always answer questions and seemed way too serious. now, I use XD so much XD

:furawatchi:

I joined when I was 11, in early 2007. I was pretty good with grammar and spelling, and I don't think I flamed or anything like that...

But a few times I posted saying I was like, suicidal or something O_O I don't know why, maybe it was because I thought people ignored me, anyway I'm pretty embarrassed about it, lol. If you see any posts by me saying things like that please don't judge... o.o

Yep! I don't seem to remember you... what was your old account name?
I'm not sure you were my friend but my old account was iilu.... yes I was annyoing to everyone...

I was so freakin' n00bish back then!!!! I joined three years ago but as it was before my birthday, I was ten. I always signed off my posts with two to four emoticons.

My first post. Look at the ~Stella Mametchi~ one.

This was my second post. It was more n00bish than the first one huh? Again, look at the ~Stella Mametchi~ one not the one blow it.

How I would have written the first part back then:

I wuz sooo frekin' n00bish bak den!!!! I joind 3 yrs ago but as it wuz b4 mi birthday, I wuz 10. I alwayz sined of mi posts wit 2-4 emoticonz.

:eek: :huh: B) ;)

Looking at those posts now I see how much I've changed and I found those posts very embarrassing. Also, as you can see now, I don't sign off my posts with emoticons.

EDIT: If you want to see all my posts over the years, look at:

~Stella Mametchi~

*cici~gigi*

Totallycammytammy

♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥

As you can see, I've changed over the three years I've been here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Yeah, I remember you too. I used to always go in Fun Stuff! Now I come here more often than I used to. And when I very first joined I basically only did Role Plays. It would have been about two years back because that's when I made that account.

Let me make this clear that when I first joined back in '08, this was the first (and the only) forum I was [ever] on. Unlike a lot of people out there, I wasn't entirely too n00b-ish, but I got too worked up about certain things and it wasn't pretty /:

Some of the major quirks about my n00by posts, however, were that my sentences were often with no correct spelling, punctuation, periods, etc. I also really liked using the TT smilies which I rarely use now. And me now? I like using smilies like this: :), x.x, etc, I use capitals and actually put periods at the end of my sentences. Also, I used to post a lot in the Tamagotchi help forums, but ever since I lost interest I've started to post in NonTT now most of the time.

I also realized that I bumped a few topics from a couple of years back (i.e. posting in a topic that was from '05) but back then, I barely even noticed when people posted and I was too impulsive to read the rules thoroughly. Now I never bump. Never.

Lets see...

On my first account I was obsessed with group hatching. I posted every thirty seconds in my hatch demanding why no one was joining xD

I was such an idiot back then.

I joined when I was 7 I was having fun on this alot... but now people are becoming really... mean?! not on the site on the chatroom But I gotta admit I was pretty noobish this is my one and only account and it has all my posts go look at them lol

I joined when I was ten and god, I used to be such a moron. I only used chatspeak on the first few posts but even when I was using proper spelling, grammar, etc I just COULDN'T accept anyone's opinions that were different from mine and I was always attention seeking and SPEAKING. LIKE. THIS. I must have annoyed people so much (I wasn't that much of a BEEP in real life, thank god). I think I've improved now I'm almost fourteen, but I'm not good at sentence structure. I also need to make more friends here XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back