This Boy keeps harrasing me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"LOOK...TOUCH ME AND YOU'LL SEE ONE SIDE OF ME YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE"
I like that, lol!

Try that, Aimme.

Maybe anger will warn him off.

He has serious problems- literally.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him to leave you alone i mean if he really cared about you i think he would leave you alone and accept the fact you don't want to date him

Just ignore him... eventually he will give up! Trust me, me and my friend have had that happen to us.

-Spongeboby

I hate to say it, but if you have to if it gets really bad... kick him or do something to tell him to buzz off or he`s gonna get it!! Lol i don`t mean to sound bad...but if it gets to the point where it`s been weeks and he`s starting to go past the line... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

-Spongeboby

Ive told him to stop and he wont, Ive done everything and he is goign to any lenght to get hold of me and its really scaring me :wacko:
Okay I really think you need to take my previous advice hun. Seriously.

I say take TigerLily's advice too.

Try to always be with at least one or two of your friends. Power is in numbers and if they are with you they can help stick up for you.

It's not a given that he'll stop, but it makes it ALOT better to have more people opposing what he is doing.

Tell him to leave you alone i mean if he really cared about you i think he would leave you alone and accept the fact you don't want to date him
Take the advice, and keep on trying.

Especially Tigerlilly's advice.

Soon, he'll get sick of it.

Iean, he's gotta stop at some point, right?

This cannot go on forever.

Tell an adult you trust-stat.

This can only be fixed with an adult's help.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
well tell an adult and if they can't help or he dosen't stop tell a teacher or this is what i tryed pretend you'r in love with another boy and pretend to kisss him in front of the other boy and it might break his heart then he might leave u alone but if all else fails just stab him with a chainsaw it will make him all better *buzz*buzz* :huh:

well tell an adult and if they can't help or he dosen't stop tell a teacher or this is what i tryed pretend you'r in love with another boy and pretend to kisss him in front of the other boy and it might break his heart then he might leave u alone but if all else fails just stab him with a chainsaw it will make him all better *buzz*buzz* B)
Oh yeah that's definitely legal :ph34r: lol.

The longer this goes on, the harder it'll be to start it. If there's anything I learned from people pulling the stalking and harassment card on me, is that the law on your side tends to help them realize you aren't going to back down and you're not going to put up with this abuse anymore. At this point, the annoying little harassment IS abuse :p

Do what you did to him last time; keep punching him and break his wrist.

/jordan

Do what you did to him last time; keep punching him and break his wrist.
/jordan
Okay how exactly is physically hurting him going to get him in trouble? You don't know but if he's as persistant as described, he might like the abuse o_O;; If not then her hurting him will get her into trouble. Don't you want this guy to go away?

FP, please keep us posted on the developments. I hope you get him away from you soon.

Okay how exactly is physically hurting him going to get him in trouble? You don't know but if he's as persistant as described, he might like the abuse o_O;; If not then her hurting him will get her into trouble. Don't you want this guy to go away?
FP, please keep us posted on the developments. I hope you get him away from you soon.
Im Taking the Note to School Tommorow so hopefully it will Stop.

I will keep you In formed :(

/-\imme

Ignore,that's what I do. If he keeps on doing it,........go to another school,he goes over to that school,suffer the consequenses cause I have no more suggesttions.

Ignore,that's what I do. If he keeps on doing it,........go to another school,he goes over to that school,suffer the consequenses cause I have no more suggesttions.
How is it productive to go to another school then add "if he goes over to that school, too bad so bad"? Perhaps you might not understand how much of a peek this has become.

If someone harasses you so much, it's not one of those times to ignore it and hope it goes away. That's more ignorant than good. Neither is it good if you plan on hitting him. Getting in trouble will only escalate things. Sorry if I'm cutting up your suggestion, but beating the guy up or ignoring hoping all will go away is to me, the most unoriginal suggestions I ever seen/heard.

Give him a try atleast. You never know, you might like him. He even kneeled down for you in dog poop, you repay him by spraining his wrist? Just give him a chance!

Yeah give him a try. I'ma guy and if I ask someone out that much I'm going to be pretty repetitive. If you really don't like him than I would suggest trying to be friends with him. Maybe you'll find you like hm as a friend and want to be his "girlfriend" If that ever happened to me I'd be cool with that. ^_^ :unsure:

Yeah give him a try. I'ma guy and if I ask someone out that much I'm going to be pretty repetitive. If you really don't like him than I would suggest trying to be friends with him. Maybe you'll find you like hm as a friend and want to be his "girlfriend" If that ever happened to me I'd be cool with that. ^_^ :unsure:
Yes, it's good not to judge people- BUT- if he doesn't even give her the respect of giving up he doesn't deserve her.

If that sounds harsh, well maybe it is but it's true. If he can't repsect her desicions I don't think it'd work out at all.

Well it might just be little respect but great loyalty. Like someone could bow down to you but watch you get your throat cut in a minute. It all depends on the kind of person he is. If he is reliable then try it. If he is really just a pain then just be his friend. Be a "so so" friend that way you don't have to worry about him telling your secretis or hurting his feelings. ^_^ :unsure: :unsure: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back