This Boy keeps harrasing me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it might just be little respect but great loyalty. Like someone could bow down to you but watch you get your throat cut in a minute. It all depends on the kind of person he is. If he is reliable then try it. If he is really just a pain then just be his friend. Be a "so so" friend that way you don't have to worry about him telling your secretis or hurting his feelings. ;) :D :angry: :D
No offense but he's already proven he's a nut job. She asked him many times to give her space and leave her alone. He ignored this. So it would be a bad idea for him to get close to her. He's not all upstairs and in my opinion, he'd only listen to a restraining order :D

1) Mix spicy curry powder and lemon juice real good.

2) Pour it into a water gun.

3) ??????

4) PROFIT!

Give him a try atleast. You never know, you might like him. He even kneeled down for you in dog poop, you repay him by spraining his wrist? Just give him a chance!
That's cruel though, only date someone if you are interested otherwise it will just hurt the other person.

Also the guy is only 12! He's still a little boy! Everyone is talking about him like he's a 45 year old man stalking her!

You could call this Abuse. o_O

When you go to school, do everything you can to avoid him.

Talk to the Teacher. Stay inside at recess. (If you're allowed.)

He's past the annoying part, and I don't think he deserves a chance with you. A little 12 year old should'nt be that desperate to date yet! He is stalking you! It's very unnormal... and in my opinion, cruel.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cruel though, only date someone if you are interested otherwise it will just hurt the other person.
Also the guy is only 12! He's still a little boy! Everyone is talking about him like he's a 45 year old man stalking her!
That's because he IS stalking her. Just he's 12, not 45 :p It's past the ignoring stage I think.

I took the note into school today but, He wasnt in school today ><

He keeps ringing me so he is fine, Ive told him im taking the note in today so he is just skiving ><

I took the note into school today but, He wasnt in school today >He keeps ringing me so he is fine, Ive told him im taking the note in today so he is just skiving >

Skiving? Sorry not sure what that term is, but I'm going to guess your >

I really hope you get free of this soon. People who have stalkers/harassers like this, same age or not can do a lot of metnal and spiritual damage to the victim. I watched a documentary of those who finally got justice, but it came too late and the victims had to be treated long term for post tramtic stress disorders and/or depression. It may seem I'm taking it too seriously this topic but he's obviously gone past the annoying little kid stage.

say no, then runaway or tell the teacher how much he's bugging u.

or.......tell him to find another girl that will say yes cauz just say that

no matter how much u plead u will not go out with him.

Skiving? Sorry not sure what that term is, but I'm going to guess your >< face means it's a bad thing.
I really hope you get free of this soon. People who have stalkers/harassers like this, same age or not can do a lot of metnal and spiritual damage to the victim. I watched a documentary of those who finally got justice, but it came too late and the victims had to be treated long term for post tramtic stress disorders and/or depression. It may seem I'm taking it too seriously this topic but he's obviously gone past the annoying little kid stage.
Skiving= Playing Truant.

He still wasnt in today, well he was but He got sent home cos he said he didnt feel well then when I came home, he left like 10000000 Voicemails on my phone. The headteacher has the note and she rang his parents but thats all I know.

Good work FP, the note is with the teacher.

I suggest you hold onto those voicemails as proof, as well as all the times he's been contacting you online and bothered you. Hold on to all of that, print off the convos and make sure you show the teachers and principals. That way he can't weasel out of punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back