This is a HUH!?!?!?!?!? Kind of situation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened to you??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alimania, I know ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK to!!! She's really nice and we pm all da time

ahahhaah Yessha....that's the counterpart of living in the country of Dante U.U''''' ( there are also other counterparts, much more worsts than that *sighs*)

The battery is probably low. Buy a new CR-2032 3 volt battery and replace the battery. It should work.

I tried to debug my tama but it was a Connexion so I couldn't debug it.when I put it back together It came up with 2 lines through the screen.Unscrewed it again and screwed it in tighter and tadaa! It was back.

Last edited by a moderator:
that happened to my last V3. the batteru x showed for like a week then one night: beeeeeeeeeeeeep for like 8 hours. i finnally took the battery out and tossed the tama itself. i have a new one, though and i will buy the winning design tama when it comes out!

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe you should try taking the batteries out and putting them back in one more time? I'm not sure. :lol: Maybe you should just buy another Tama. Or try reseting it. That's the only other thing I can think of.

Popstar101, please don't SPAM. All it does is take up space on the website and throw everybody off topic.

-Tamaguy#1 :puroperatchi:

Ok so, I have a Zebra striped tamagotchi. I've had it for about 3 months. So I went into my woods to look at the waterfall in my backyard. Then I hear it calling for my attention. It was hungry. I could tell. Then it started to fade away and CUZAM!!! It was gone. Then I saw 2 back lines (Top and bottom of screen) Then I herd a VERY annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

And the creen went blank but the BEEEEEEEEP was still there. No, the battery wasn't low, I chenged it a couple of days earlier. It was the right type and my dad put it in the right way. We TRIED to de-bug it but nothing happened. When it came back on the SAME thing happened!
Do you mean it accidentally was dropped in water? If so, then yes that happened to me. If not, then... that's quite ironic.

That has happened to me too. I pressed reset and selected "download", and it worked again. :angry:

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe you should try taking the batteries out and putting them back in one more time? I'm not sure. ^_^ Maybe you should just buy another Tama. Or try reseting it. That's the only other thing I can think of. 

Popstar101, please don't SPAM. All it does is take up space on the website and throw everybody off topic.

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:
How am I spamming? I simply told the problem with my tama and was looking for answeres! There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with that. I thing thats what the site was made for, no? Then mabey the site shouldn't have been made. I think that YOU should stop telling me not to spam when I am NOT. THIS IS A SITE MADE FOR TAMA'S. I WENT IN THE RIGHT FORUM AND POSTED MY QUESTION. LEAVE ME AAALLLOOONNNEEE!!!!!

did ya press the reset button?

my black tamagotchi broke sorta...the connection part doesn't work :blink: and it was my fav tamagotchi color ^_^

Ok so, I have a Zebra striped tamagotchi. I've had it for about 3 months. So I went into my woods to look at the waterfall in my backyard. Then I hear it calling for my attention. It was hungry. I could tell. Then it started to fade away and CUZAM!!! It was gone. Then I saw 2 back lines (Top and bottom of screen) Then I herd a VERY annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

And the creen went blank but the BEEEEEEEEP was still there. No, the battery wasn't low, I chenged it a couple of days earlier. It was the right type and my dad put it in the right way. We TRIED to de-bug it but nothing happened. When it came back on the SAME thing happened!
It might of been that one of the battery's slipping cause if you have dropped it.

-Tamagotchi_V3_Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
it happened to me to and i freaked out :huh: so i reset and it was fine B) :eek:

that happend to my v2 it started beeping at 4:am cause my mom went downstairs and heard a beep and didnt know what it was so she went back upstairs and went back to sleep ...then she woke up at 2:pm and it was still beeping! but i never got it wet.

:( Strange, maybe it was in derect sunlight it happens to tamas when they are in sun light too long just take out the batterirs and leave it over night put them back in and see if it helps.

Also, how do you get the message on the post forever, example i like tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back